It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Does Grassley know something important?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 5 2018 @ 10:40 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen
I believe you have hit the proverbial nail squarely......
The popcorn should be ready soon so hang on for new revelations....

posted on Oct, 6 2018 @ 10:54 AM
link   
a reply to: watchitburn

Looks like the typical political prostitutes are at it again.

These 'people' aren't worthy of the title "American"

..and as an American patriot and defender of the Constitution, I hereby revoke their right to call themselves Americans or patriots. Their acts have been the exact opposite of patriotic or American. Perhaps the most anti-American BS I've seen in my entire life. Too bad I am not the arbiter of patriotic acts and dispositions, but I can say objectively these people aren't that.
edit on 10/6/2018 by JBurns because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 6 2018 @ 12:10 PM
link   
Grassley is caving. He is on FoxNews now. He was asked if there was something going on behind the scenes by Democrats, and if they would be investigating.

His answer - he wants to put all of this behind him and get back to a working relationship with his colleagues, including Sen. Feinstein.

!!!!????

What the heck is this? I guess it is not surprising. But after all of the guts he showed in the last weeks, now he is going full swamp again.

posted on Oct, 6 2018 @ 12:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: BlueAjah
Grassley is caving. He is on FoxNews now. He was asked if there was something going on behind the scenes by Democrats, and if they would be investigating.

His answer - he wants to put all of this behind him and get back to a working relationship with his colleagues, including Sen. Feinstein.

!!!!????

What the heck is this? I guess it is not surprising. But after all of the guts he showed in the last weeks, now he is going full swamp again.

Seeing that too.
Political posturing until AFTER the vote.

As Sparticus Booker stupidly revealed to Schumer's dismay: "There are crimes revealed in the FBI report."
Fiendstein and friends are going to be investigated...AFTER the vote.

posted on Oct, 6 2018 @ 12:16 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

I hope that is what it is. It did sound like he stopped to think first, and worded it carefully.
Maybe he did not want to rock the boat before the vote.

posted on Oct, 6 2018 @ 12:35 PM
link   

I hope that is what it is. It did sound like he stopped to think first, and worded it carefully.
Maybe he did not want to rock the boat before the vote.

Too many Dem scalps and pre-midterm political ammo to reap from this, to drop.

posted on Oct, 6 2018 @ 12:40 PM
link   

That could be. They don't want to lose the momentum from Republicans who were riled up by this.
Republicans might be satisfied now and not be as enthusiastic for the mid-terms.
If they save the big reveal of the Democrat crimes until closer to mid-terms, it might save the majority.

They had better do something.

posted on Oct, 6 2018 @ 12:47 PM
link   

That could be. They don't want to lose the momentum from Republicans who were riled up by this.
Republicans might be satisfied now and not be as enthusiastic for the mid-terms.
If they save the big reveal of the Democrat crimes until closer to mid-terms, it might save the majority.

They had better do something.

I think that AFTER the vote...we get it ALL revealed.
PROOF of witness tampering
PROOF of Dem committee members using Ford
PROOF of Ford's story being concocted

Watch Graham and Kennedy take the lead from Grassley.

ALSO...Avanatti is a special target for Trump...no way POTUS lets the Swetnick farce fade away.

posted on Oct, 6 2018 @ 01:04 PM
link   

If they have info they will wait until closer to the midterm elections to really run with it. Too far out now.

posted on Oct, 6 2018 @ 01:54 PM
link   
the Q is: Does Grassley know something important ?

Yes... He is aware that the Democrats made a shambles of his 'hearings' and he was ticked off-to-the-Max !

he (Grassley) feels that the other party took a dump on his home turf... about like what the 'Frisco 'homeless' do on the streets of the city--> if any of youse guys listen to the Michael Savage radio show
edit on th31153885215306552018 by St Udio because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join