It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

wake up in the real world

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 24 2005 @ 01:48 AM
link   
Sooner or later the opponents of the war will have to admit they were wrong - again, writes Miranda Devine.

Last Wednesday was the third anniversary of the death in Afghanistan of SAS Sergeant Andrew Russell, the first Australian soldier to be killed in the war against terrorism, or what some people insist on calling the "so-called" war. On February 16, 2002, the long-range patrol vehicle in which Russell, 33, was travelling in southern Afghanistan hit an anti-tank mine. He never had the chance to see his daughter, Leisa, born in Perth four weeks earlier.

This is the sacrifice Australia has had to make in this real war that must be fought. Our troops have so far been skilled enough and fortunate enough to avoid further such casualties (other than Flight-Lieutenant Paul Pardoel, who was serving with the Royal Air Force when he was killed in Iraq).

full story

This article sums up the problem Bush supports have do they really think that we want Iraq to fail?
You see heres the differnce people like me arent wearing rose tinted glasses.
When people like me speake up and say that the Bush and his cronies bungled post war Iraq were seen as wanting Iraq to fail.
The sooner that some people wake up in the real world the better.

posted on Feb, 24 2005 @ 05:24 AM
link   
Wow im was blown away by that OPINION PIECE!!!!
how opinion equates to tangible evidence of Bush bungling post war Iraq are beyond me, but eveyones entitled to an OPINION...
much like the one of the op-ed page of that site used as the source for this thread.

posted on Feb, 24 2005 @ 05:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by CazMedia
Wow im was blown away by that OPINION PIECE!!!!
how opinion equates to tangible evidence of Bush bungling post war Iraq are beyond me, but eveyones entitled to an OPINION...
much like the one of the op-ed page of that site used as the source for this thread.

You missed the point that article is an example of someone who is wearing
rose tinted glasses.

[edit on 24-2-2005 by xpert11]

posted on Feb, 24 2005 @ 05:35 AM
link   
OOOHHHH,
Well now it makes perfect sense...
i stand corrected

i thought this was supposed to legitimicice a bUSH bASH

posted on Feb, 24 2005 @ 05:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by CazMedia
OOOHHHH,
Well now it makes perfect sense...
i stand corrected

i thought this was supposed to legitimicice a bUSH bASH

Sorry If my Original post wasnt clear. As for Bush bashing well he is related to the NWO, Hilter and any other society planning to take over the world.

new topics

top topics

join