It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump Insults Female Reporter

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 7 2018 @ 08:20 AM
link   
a reply to: notsure1

Everything he says is nonsense regardless of whether or not he was insulting her for this or that.

posted on Oct, 7 2018 @ 10:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: completion1

Everything he says is nonsense regardless of whether or not he was insulting her for this or that.

Reeeeeeeeeeeeeee!

posted on Oct, 7 2018 @ 11:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: UnBreakable

originally posted by: burdman30ott6
a reply to: shooterbrody
She needs to clean the restrooms... I saw earlier today the president had a piece of toiletry stuck to his shoe and that can only mean shoddy, half-assed housekeeping on the part of the White House maids.

Hillary could've used that tp.

Quite the gentleman, aren't you?

posted on Oct, 8 2018 @ 06:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: Carcharadon

originally posted by: completion1

Reeeeeeeeeeeeeee!

Hey um ... are you hurt or something are you OK?

posted on Oct, 8 2018 @ 06:54 AM
link   
I think he was hard of hearing and thought she said thanking. His sentence is i know your not thanking you never do. That sentence makes more sense in context. He hears her say thank you then he thought she said i wasn't thanking you. So he says i know you weren't thanking you never do.

Trump says crazy things and I'm thinking part of it is he needs a hearing aid. That and he has a very hard time maintaining his train of thought. He goes on about how he doesn't drink then actually says can you imagine how awful id be if i did. One thing about Trump he is transparent what ever he is thinking just comes out his mouth.

posted on Oct, 8 2018 @ 07:49 AM
link   

Well Trump may insult them and they can spin it as insulting a woman but at least he is not raping and murdering them like the left. The EU is the ultimate in left wing ideology and when you go against them, it may get you murdered with a bit of rape beforehand. What the left does....

posted on Oct, 8 2018 @ 11:50 AM
link   

So what. They have hounded, accused and called him every name in the book and even wished death on him. He's a human being and has every right to strike back. They deserve it, and I support him fully for putting those entitled brats in their place.

posted on Oct, 10 2018 @ 08:09 AM
link   

He called Rosie O'Donnel a slob, fat, a dog and disgusting. Which is all true. Stop peddling the lie that that particular comment was about all women. It wasn't so stop lying about it. It's easily researched and to continue peddling hat nonsense is just as moronic as the claim that he was mocking a disabled reporter.

Seriously, you are going to go down the "Trump actually respects woman!" road? That's hilarious. 5 minutes on Google will dredge up a long list of degrading, dehumanizing comments from Trump about women. He clearly puts them on a peg lower than men. I'm starting to think many posters on this board are in the same boat.

Defending Trump as a non-womanizer is hilarious. Why do you delude yourself so willingly?

A list of Trump's attacks on prominent women

Donald Trump sexism tracker

22 Sexist Things President Donald Trump Has Said About Women

Took all of a couple minutes to find those. Let me guess.. you have an excuse or reason for every one, that paints Trump in a good light, correct? As Trump would say... Sad!!
edit on 10-10-2018 by fleabit because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join