It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump Insults Female Reporter

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 5 2018 @ 05:16 PM
link   
Who cares? Is she supposed to get special treatment with kids gloves because she's a woman.

Aren't women just a strong and capable as men? Can women not do everything men can do?
Is she to fragile and weak to be treated like a man would be?

Maybe we should rethink this whole women in the workforce thing of they can't handle some sharp criticism if this is the caterwauling we hear every time a woman gets treated like an equal.

And this story is like 3 days old.

Buckle up buttercup, if you cant take the heat maybe the kitchen is a better place for you.

posted on Oct, 5 2018 @ 05:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: The GUT

originally posted by: Sublimecraft

All I can say is thank god she wasn't a black muslim midget too.

How do you know she wasn't---have you asked her?

I presumed her innocence in identifying as one or being one.

Presuming innocence is the new black.

posted on Oct, 5 2018 @ 05:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: Bluntone22

originally posted by: burdman30ott6
a reply to: shooterbrody

We play it and watch it here in Alaska.

Alaska?
Hell you might as well be a Canuck .....

Don't do this... your keyboard wires are too short to E-box with god, son.

posted on Oct, 5 2018 @ 05:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy
a reply to: notsure1

I bet she makes a great sandwich though.

Doubtful cause patriarchy or something.

posted on Oct, 5 2018 @ 05:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: Grimpachi
a reply to: burdman30ott6

That wasn't toilet paper it was the constitution.

You're thinking of Obama. Surprising you got them mixed up. Ones a scrawny, junkie looking black fella and the other is an Alpha Male with orange skin that gets snip done err day!

posted on Oct, 5 2018 @ 05:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: underwerks
I think he hates everyone equally that can’t make him money or advance him in some way. Maybe hate is the wrong way to say it. It’s more like he has no use for anyone who isn’t going to be positive about what he’s doing, even if what he’s doing is objectively bad.

This is classic, quick to anger, quick to comment without thinking Trump. He misunderstood what the reporter said and then attacked her based on his misunderstanding.

Seems to be a lot of that going around lately.

Wrong. She's an idiot reporter looking for a gotcha moment and is completely clueless to the fact that the press conference was about the trade deal.

Maybe these morons should ask the appropriate questions at the appropriate times.

Play stupid games get called stupid.

Simple.

posted on Oct, 5 2018 @ 05:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: Bluntone22
a reply to: JohnnyCanuck
Don't you have some boring hockey to watch?

Gee...I'm so sorry.

posted on Oct, 5 2018 @ 05:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: Carcharadon
Who cares? Is she supposed to get special treatment with kids gloves because she's a woman.

Aren't women just a strong and capable as men? Can women not do everything men can do?

Maybe we should rethink this whole women in the workforce thing of they can't handle some sharp criticism if this is the caterwauling we hear every time a woman gets treated like an equal.

Buckle up buttercup, if you cant take the heat maybe the kitchen is a better place for you.
UHm Did you read the OP?

+1 more 
posted on Oct, 5 2018 @ 05:29 PM
link   
Did anyone here besides me actually watch that particular press conference and see this in context?

The full context was a presser fro the new USMCA trade deal. He clearly made it known at the start he was only going to respond to trade deal questions.

This "reporter" repeatedly tried to ask him questions on Kavanaugh. He corrected her, told her he would answer those at the end of there was time. Then asked her if she had a trade question. She asked another Kavanaugh question, so he moved it on to someone else. At that point, from the crowd she exclaimed, "sorry, I didn't think...." when he cut her off and stated, "I know, you never think". It was a slam with perfect comedic timing. He handled it like a stand-up comic putting a heckler in their place.

At the end of the trade questions, he returned to HER first for her Kavanaugh question, as he promised earlier.

But, that entire context was left out of the MSM stories because details don't matter, just shocking headlines to create buzz....and generate advertising revenue.

posted on Oct, 5 2018 @ 05:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: notsure1

originally posted by: Carcharadon

UHm Did you read the OP?

I did yes. Why? I agree with your post and how ridiculous the situation is. Just giving my 2 shekels worth.

Edit- on a re-read I realize that the wording makes it seem like I was coming at you because I misinterpreted the OP.

I didnt lol. Just a clunky response with weird wording.

edit on 5-10-2018 by Carcharadon because: Spelling

posted on Oct, 5 2018 @ 05:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: neo96
But people?

Gender is 'fluid'.

Trump insulted ? ( can't use she it's offensives).

You're right!

All those headlines assumed her/his/zir gender!

posted on Oct, 5 2018 @ 05:35 PM
link   
Dbl
edit on 5-10-2018 by Carcharadon because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 5 2018 @ 05:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: Krakatoa
Did anyone here besides me actually watch that particular press conference and see this in context?

The full context was a presser fro the new USMCA trade deal. He clearly made it known at the start he was only going to respond to trade deal questions.

This "reporter" repeatedly tried to ask him questions on Kavanaugh. He corrected her, told her he would answer those at the end of there was time. Then asked her if she had a trade question. She asked another Kavanaugh question, so he moved it on to someone else. At that point, from the crowd she exclaimed, "sorry, I didn't think...." when he cut her off and stated, "I know, you never think". It was a slam with perfect comedic timing. He handled it like a stand-up comic putting a heckler in their place.

At the end of the trade questions, he returned to HER first for her Kavanaugh question, as he promised earlier.

But, that entire context was left out of the MSM stories because details don't matter, just shocking headlines to create buzz....and generate advertising revenue.

I did too. Laughing my azz off the whole time. Trump kills me man, he doesn't give a damn what these sycophants think and he doesn't treat them like the royalty they think they are.

In my experience it's usually stupid and extremely arrogant and vain people that go into that industry.

I love seeing Trump light these fools up on the daily. And I love watching Sarah Sanders put these clowns in their place every day.

After Trump though I especially love watching Stephen Miller clown these punks.

The reporters that day were fools and I'm actually surprised that it wasn't one of the usuals that made a thread.

Love how Trump treats these vainglorious fools.

The media needs to learn that not one of them is worth the title of Reporter or Journalist. They're nothing more than script writers for the Democrat Party.

To hell with the lot of them.

You should see how insufferable and repulsive their ilk are here in Canada. They're all Brian Stelters and Cuomos.

Revolting.

posted on Oct, 5 2018 @ 05:45 PM
link   

Today's women are TOUGH AS NAILS. They have NO FEAR. They DO NOT want special treatment.

posted on Oct, 5 2018 @ 06:44 PM
link   
You mean Trump just insulted a reporter? Good.
When he insults Jim Acosta do you start threads about Trump insulting a male reporter?
Sounds like its you who is sexist, OP.

posted on Oct, 5 2018 @ 06:45 PM
link   

I'm constantly amazed by Trump's rudeness, meanness, and ignorance. Those comments were not necessary and it was condescending to women everywhere. Anyone who thinks public comments like that are normal and acceptable, then I would hate to be among their circle of friends. Making fun of people, is just plain hateful and childish! Trump' has never grown-up from being a high school bully.

People can like some of the things he's done for the country, but overall the guys a major A-hole! He's a disgrace to America's character.

posted on Oct, 5 2018 @ 06:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: UKTruth
When he insults Jim Acosta do you start threads about Trump insulting a male reporter?

Maybe read the op.??

you might even star and flag it.
edit on 5-10-2018 by notsure1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 5 2018 @ 06:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

Today's women are TOUGH AS NAILS. They have NO FEAR. They DO NOT want special treatment.

Well that explains why there's an MGTOW movement.

edit on 5-10-2018 by hopenotfeariswhatweneed because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 6 2018 @ 06:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: notsure1

originally posted by: UKTruth

Maybe read the op.??

you might even star and flag it.

Oops - I did.
Starred and Flagged

posted on Oct, 6 2018 @ 06:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: WeRpeons
Those comments were not necessary and it was condescending to women everywhere.

How so?
Criticizing a woman means criticizing all women, now?
Get over yourself.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join