It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"Alt-Right Frog Cult's Code Words..." According to MSNBC!

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 5 2018 @ 03:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: Butterfinger
a reply to: Xtrozero

I thought Trap was a trans person who doesnt tell you the truth until the 11th hour?

Oh well, better guess than the news piece!

Lets ask Blumenthal and Schumer

Could be that...

posted on Oct, 5 2018 @ 03:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: Thejoncrichton
a reply to: Butterfinger

SJW = Social Justice Warrior (left wingers in general)
Cuck = Low testosterone man, AKA "Soy Boy"
Trap = Man dressed up as a woman

Cuck actually refers to the fetish of cuckolding, where a man derives pleasure from seeing his girlfriend or wife being pleasured by another person.

It’s recently been used as an insult towards liberal males and male feminists because of their beta male behavior and weak appearances.

posted on Oct, 5 2018 @ 03:38 PM
link   

"Code words" is code word for "This is what I think when I hear these words". Whenever they cry "dog whistle", they're crying about their own thoughts. Then they project their own thoughts onto others.

posted on Oct, 5 2018 @ 03:38 PM
link   

I'm afraid that I have played a small part in bringing Pepe into the public discourse.

In March of 2016, I worked with the once infamous Milo Yiannopoulos as well as Alum Bokori on an article.
Breitbart wanted to try and explain what the 'alt-right' was.

Breitbart.com

In early 2016, the term had only began to emerge from the Chans' and there was a LOT of ideas as to what it was.

My task was to illustrate the article.

I thought it would be ironic to use Pepe to represent the alt-right. At the time, there was a claim that the alt-right was ONLY a bunch of Nazis, and Pepe had already been taken by the 4Chan racists.

The article quickly became a lightning rod in the election year. It led to the evolution of Pepe to be used in the infamous DEPLORABLES meme that Hillary coughed up in her terrible October press conference.

It's rare to place a small part in history, but I regret that mine had to be Pepe the Frog.

Little did I know that I would be more right about this than I had imagined.

Here's my illustration:

posted on Oct, 5 2018 @ 03:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: neo96

Boy if the left is one thing they sure are a piece of never ending hilarious entertainment. They dont even realize they are being trolled. Idiots.

They are like that stupid dog of the bunch that always shiets on the floor no matter how much you try to show them that it's disgusting. They just can't get good logic through their thick skulls to their tiny little brains.

posted on Oct, 5 2018 @ 03:55 PM
link   
It's easy to make fun of all of this, but when you really think about, it's scary that this passes for national journalism now.

I mean, really think about that.

posted on Oct, 5 2018 @ 04:10 PM
link   
It makes me sad that the alt-right has to hide their bigotry behind code words when they should feel free to be overtly ageist, racist and sexist like the authoritarian left. This is America damnit! Equality and all that good stuff,,,

posted on Oct, 5 2018 @ 04:14 PM
link   
Trap is a person you are attracted too but you find out they are of the opposite sex as the one advertised,cucks let’s others bang their wives while they watch on, SJW needs no explanation.

Sad how news outlets now stoop to click bait level stupidity.

This one simple truth, MSNBC HATES IT.

edit on 5-10-2018 by Athetos because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 5 2018 @ 04:14 PM
link   
a reply to: loam

A bit scary, isn't it?

We've gone from Edward R. Murrow, reporting from London, during the Blitz, to this... All in a lifetime, too.

posted on Oct, 5 2018 @ 04:29 PM
link   
a reply to: seagull

I think people underestimate the danger these times pose.

What institution remains that hasn't been thoroughly corrupted by this nonsense?

posted on Oct, 5 2018 @ 04:31 PM
link   
a reply to: loam

Can't really think of one that hasn't been, to one degree or another...

posted on Oct, 5 2018 @ 04:31 PM
link   

TO be serious for a moment, this is a prime example of media trying to censor free expression.

posted on Oct, 5 2018 @ 04:48 PM
link   

"SJW" really means "Stingy Jew"

"Cuck" really means "Lover of fat women"

"Trap" Really means "Hot girl I want to Rape"

posted on Oct, 5 2018 @ 05:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: LedermanStudio

I'm afraid that I have played a small part in bringing Pepe into the public discourse.

In March of 2016, I worked with the once infamous Milo Yiannopoulos as well as Alum Bokori on an article.
Breitbart wanted to try and explain what the 'alt-right' was.

Breitbart.com

In early 2016, the term had only began to emerge from the Chans' and there was a LOT of ideas as to what it was.

My task was to illustrate the article.

I thought it would be ironic to use Pepe to represent the alt-right. At the time, there was a claim that the alt-right was ONLY a bunch of Nazis, and Pepe had already been taken by the 4Chan racists.

The article quickly became a lightning rod in the election year. It led to the evolution of Pepe to be used in the infamous DEPLORABLES meme that Hillary coughed up in her terrible October press conference.

It's rare to place a small part in history, but I regret that mine had to be Pepe the Frog.

Little did I know that I would be more right about this than I had imagined.

Here's my illustration:

So YOU are Pepe's Papa?
Cool.

BTW...Some Bernie Wrightson style to your illustration.

edit on 5-10-2018 by IAMTAT because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 5 2018 @ 05:46 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

Oh no, Pepe existed for years before I used him in my cartoon. Pepe was created by another artist that has struggled with the unwanted evolution of his creation ever sence. He was an obscure inside joke for those of us in that wheelhouse.

and thanks.... RIP Bernie.
edit on 5-10-2018 by LedermanStudio because: more blah

posted on Oct, 5 2018 @ 05:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: loam

What institution remains that hasn't been thoroughly corrupted by this nonsense?

It is because it's a prime example of how you end up with two groups at each other's throats because they speak two different languages when using the exact same words.

This is a prime example of stoking the division.

posted on Oct, 5 2018 @ 06:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko

originally posted by: loam

It is because it's a prime example of how you end up with two groups at each other's throats because they speak two different languages when using the exact same words.

This is a prime example of stoking the division.

People have allowed this to happen, and want to be divided, people want to feel superior.

Just look at the hate espoused on the boards alone, to the point of accusing fellow Americans as traitors etc etc..

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join