It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Donald Trump boards Air Force 1...

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 5 2018 @ 02:50 PM
link   
Money and power can't change the inherent personality of a dorky draft dodging coward.

posted on Oct, 5 2018 @ 02:51 PM
link   
a reply to: underwerks

I disagree here Under. A cry baby authoritarian has just been advanced to the Supreme Court of the United States. He will reside there for decades, infecting justice with his own personal and passionate biases. The lock step Republicans voted him in deciding to overlook the necessity of impartiality on that court and one can only surmise that the Democrats only voted against him for their own lock step reasons.

Lampooning a sad old man, who in my opinion managed that staircase well for a man his size and age, just because a random piece of paper adhered to the bottom of his shoe only serves to demonstrate to conservatives their belief that liberals are cheap and stupid.

posted on Oct, 5 2018 @ 02:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: shooterbrody

originally posted by: underwerks

originally posted by: knowledgehunter0986

originally posted by: notsure1

What funny is I have seen you bitch a couple of times about how many kavanaugh threads there were .

Then you make a thread about TP stuck to a shoe.

Are there other threads about TP stuck to a shoe I should have taken into consideration first?

Nope. Because unless you work at CNN, toilet paper stuck to the shoe is not newsworthy. But in your defense, I have no problem with this thread. Sometimes it's good to have a laugh, even if it means we have to do it at the expense of your wild fantasies.

The video is actually from the Guardian....

Soooooo..

Yeah
Surprisingly it's not Russian

You guys really can’t handle people making fun of Donald Trump, can you?

So much thinly veiled anger in this thread..

posted on Oct, 5 2018 @ 02:53 PM
link   

I know this paper... it touched me somewhat inappropriately 30 years ago. I don't remember the brand. I don't remember the toilet. But i remember how it felt when it developed a crease and inappropriately caressed my anus.

Too far?

posted on Oct, 5 2018 @ 02:56 PM
link   
a reply to: TerryMcGuire

Lampooning a sad old man, who in my opinion managed that staircase well for a man his size and age, just because a random piece of paper adhered to the bottom of his shoe only serves to demonstrate to conservatives their belief that liberals are cheap and stupid.

I’m done with trying to prove anything to anyone on the right wing. If the same group of people who photoshopped a turd stain onto Hillary want to accuse someone of being cheap and stupid, bring it.

posted on Oct, 5 2018 @ 02:59 PM
link   

What funny is I have seen you bitch a couple of times about how many kavanaugh threads there were .

Are there other threads about TP stuck to a shoe I should have taken into consideration first?

Nope. Because unless you work at CNN, toilet paper stuck to the shoe is not newsworthy. But in your defense, I have no problem with this thread. Sometimes it's good to have a laugh, even if it means we have to do it at the expense of your wild fantasies.

Soooooo..

Yeah

Perhaps it's you who doesn't understand humor?

posted on Oct, 5 2018 @ 03:01 PM
link   

I’m done with trying to prove anything to anyone on the right wing. If the same group of people who photoshopped a turd stain onto Hillary want to accuse someone of being cheap and stupid, bring it.

Hahahaha
Who cant handle humor?

RAWR
BRING IT BROTHER

posted on Oct, 5 2018 @ 03:04 PM
link   
Probably CNN's press pass.

posted on Oct, 5 2018 @ 03:04 PM
link   

Hahahaha
Who cant handle humor?

RAWR
BRING IT BROTHER

Obviously yourself. Your two comments in a row can attest to that.

Or did the video in the OP make you laugh?

posted on Oct, 5 2018 @ 03:07 PM
link   

The video was funny

So were the jokes that angered you

BRING IT

posted on Oct, 5 2018 @ 03:08 PM
link   

The video was funny

So were the jokes that angered you

BRING IT

Which jokes angered me? If I’m being secretly angered in a way I don’t know about I want to know.

posted on Oct, 5 2018 @ 03:09 PM
link   

Yeah
Not so salty.....
BRING IT

posted on Oct, 5 2018 @ 03:11 PM
link   

Yeah
Not so salty.....
BRING IT

How is that being salty? Did my “bring it” comment rub you the wrong way? Like a piece of Presidential toilet paper?

posted on Oct, 5 2018 @ 03:12 PM
link   

Soooooo..

Yeah

He made a joke and that's thinly veiled anger? Get over yourself.

posted on Oct, 5 2018 @ 03:13 PM
link   

In todays episode of "things Republicans do that I've only seen happen in cartoons" we have the majestic Donald Trump boarding Air Force 1. Unbeknownst to him, someone hitched a ride. Watch his back foot as he gracefully boards the airplane...

It's things like this that cement my faith in some benevolent force guarding the light at the end of the tunnel. The image of Trump waving from the top of the stairs while a piece of poo covered paper flaps wistfully from his shoe... I couldn't think of a better metaphor for this administration if I tried.

"When you need a sign, just look around." -- Ken Kesey

Well this is as good as any of the other fake news the lame street media comes up with at any given minute...Doesn't take much whatsoever to entertain the snowflakes...

posted on Oct, 5 2018 @ 03:13 PM
link   

More likely Swetnicks fake gang rape statement...

Or the dems blueprint of blocking kavanaugh

posted on Oct, 5 2018 @ 03:16 PM
link   

I'd have thought after the Stormy Daniels fiasco, Trump would be more careful about not being seen with pieces of white trash clinging to him.

posted on Oct, 5 2018 @ 03:16 PM
link   
a reply to: JAY1980

It's a good thing that Trump wasn't wearing a light colored suit.

The last guy got roasted in the media for doing that.

posted on Oct, 5 2018 @ 03:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: burdman30ott6

I'd have thought after the Stormy Daniels fiasco, Trump would be more careful about not being seen with pieces of white trash clinging to him.

Well played

posted on Oct, 5 2018 @ 03:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: burdman30ott6

Soooooo..

Yeah

He made a joke and that's thinly veiled anger? Get over yourself.

By “you guys” I meant “you guys”. Not just what he himself said in his post. It’s used to describe the overall sentiment of Trump people so far in the thread.

Yet you feel angered enough to misconstrue what I’m saying and try to use it as an attack against me.

My point about the thinly veiled anger stands.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join