It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Out of the bag: Feinstein admits Kavanaugh’s gun views an issue

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 5 2018 @ 02:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: Fallingdown
a reply to: SlapMonkey

Thank you for the opportunity, I’ve been dying to post this.

Full disclosure this isn’t mine I borrowed it .

Diane Feinstein is crazier than a paranoid schizophrenic with a megaphone hollerin at a manic depressive that’s hallucinating while holding a shotgun.

Glad I could help

posted on Oct, 5 2018 @ 02:25 PM
link   
The way DiFiFu threw "Dr Ford" in front of a locomotive, she (The "Doctor") might want to buy her own registered arsenal.

💥🥁💥

posted on Oct, 5 2018 @ 02:40 PM
link   
a reply to: SlapMonkey

posted on Oct, 5 2018 @ 02:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: amazing
Hold on Hold on Hold on!

LOL

Why is this news to some of you that a Democratic Senator would find a Republican's views on Guns concerning?

Did you just wake up from a 20 year coma? LOL

In other breaking news, Republicans are concerned about Democrat immigration plans. LOL

Republicans want to lower taxes and shrink government!?! Who knew!

posted on Oct, 5 2018 @ 02:56 PM
link   
Breaking news ..........

Senator Collins and Senator Manchin are voting "YES" for Kavanaugh.

Ambulances on standby near Feinstein's office.

😎🥁😎

posted on Oct, 5 2018 @ 03:51 PM
link   
a reply to: neo96

For me? Oh, you shouldn't have!

😉

posted on Oct, 5 2018 @ 04:02 PM
link   
Of course she wants common guns banned. It’s much easier to control the masses when you have the guns and the masses don’t...I think the founding fathers figured that out a bit ago and put some precautions in the way for gun grabbers like Feinstein.

Almost makes me want to add another to the stable. Hmmmm, no almost to it, think I’ll do some research tonight...

posted on Oct, 5 2018 @ 04:14 PM
link   
a reply to: whargoul

You say that like lower taxes and smaller government are a bad thing.

posted on Oct, 5 2018 @ 04:17 PM
link   
Ok since nobody has brought this up yet:

California's Unsafe Hand Gun Act.

National Review: August 13, 2018

Here are the basic facts. California’s Unsafe Handgun Act requires new handguns sold in the state to have three key safety features. First, new guns must have an indicator that shows when a round is loaded in the weapon’s chamber. Second, new guns must have a magazine-detachment mechanism that prevents the gun from discharging when a magazine is not in it. Finally, the third provision “requires new handguns to stamp microscopically the handgun’s make, model, and serial number onto each fired shell casing.”

Since the ninth circuit court has said this is Constitutional, then this case should be heading to the SCOTUS for a final review. As it stands though States can restrict new designs of firearms from being allowed in a state by that state. In other words unless this ruling is overturned, then the Second Amendment means nothing, since states can create laws that allow for "future" technologies to be mandatory for firearm designs. Kavanaugh's appointment really puts the stops to this idea.

posted on Oct, 5 2018 @ 04:20 PM
link   
a reply to: Guyfriday

All guns sold must have GPS trackers in every bullet with wifi to alert the State when it's fired.

posted on Oct, 5 2018 @ 04:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: OccamsRazor04
a reply to: Guyfriday

All guns sold must have GPS trackers in every bullet with wifi to alert the State when it's fired.

That's pretty much what is being pushed by these Imperial Globalists (notice that I don't point to any particular political party since Soros pretty much pays the weak to push his agenda with no regard to politics)

posted on Oct, 5 2018 @ 05:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy
a reply to: neo96

This is why the Leftist Authoritarian Party has gone insane.

The Evil Death Queen Hillary the Bloodless, did not win and was unable to stack the court with anti-Constitutionalist activist communists.

"Oh noes! Trump is gonna stack the court and thwart our plan to do the same!"

posted on Oct, 5 2018 @ 05:25 PM
link   
Thank God my 2nd is protected now as the angry hordes of the SJW come I might need it...

edit on 5-10-2018 by Xtrozero because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 5 2018 @ 05:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: whargoul

originally posted by: amazing
Hold on Hold on Hold on!

LOL

Why is this news to some of you that a Democratic Senator would find a Republican's views on Guns concerning?

Did you just wake up from a 20 year coma? LOL

In other breaking news, Republicans are concerned about Democrat immigration plans. LOL

Republicans want to lower taxes and shrink government!?! Who knew!

Yeah! LOL Nobody has tried to shrink the government since Reagan.

posted on Oct, 6 2018 @ 03:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: Xtrozero
Thank God my 2nd is protected now as the angry hordes of the SJW come I might need it...

not a really good example since that particular incident happened at parkside dr and bloor st, in Toronto, Canada. a place where guns are already severely restricted. where due to the almost impossibility of having a carry permit means only the police and criminals may be armed.

posted on Oct, 6 2018 @ 10:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: generik

not a really good example since that particular incident happened at parkside dr and bloor st, in Toronto, Canada. a place where guns are already severely restricted. where due to the almost impossibility of having a carry permit means only the police and criminals may be armed.

Ok, my goal was to try and pick the most dangerous/threatening SJW I could find...maybe I failed in that quest... He is rather scary compared to the other SJWs I have seen...

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join