It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bye bye Red-State democrats

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 5 2018 @ 01:24 PM
link   
the best guy for the job is shrouded by rape and booze fueled get togethers and questionable behavior.

winning! this is what the country needs to move forward .
besides, kav only attended those events to spectate, not partake.
edit on 5-10-2018 by odzeandennz because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 5 2018 @ 01:31 PM
link   
I have no idea what is going to happen in the mid term. All the dem had to do was hammer on how devastating the Tariffs are. Trump was supposed to close the gap on the trade deficit, but instead, his actions have widened it by 3 billion. As far as the hearing I still can't say who was lying. He seems believable, but she sent that letter out way before he was even up for the position. I will leave it as they both seem like they were telling the truth.

posted on Oct, 5 2018 @ 01:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: LSU2018

originally posted by: Jefferton

originally posted by: network dude

originally posted by: toysforadults
Why are you guys so all in with this guy?

Didn't he screw up the vince foster case and let the Clintons off the hook?

Because Trump likes him, and Democrats don't.

You are assuming people can still think for themselves. They can't.
(Well, most)

the guy on the left who can't do anything but puke up CNN talking points, is going to lecture everyone about partisan politics. What a tool.

When I am being personally attacked, I know I am right.
Your insults don't phase me by the way. I don't care enough about you, or your opinion.
Have a nice day.

He didn't attack you for being right. It all boiled down to your hypocrisy.

You literally know nothing about me.

And btw, who are you?... Lol.

posted on Oct, 5 2018 @ 01:37 PM
link   

(Well, most)

the guy on the left who can't do anything but puke up CNN talking points, is going to lecture everyone about partisan politics. What a tool.

Your insults don't phase me by the way. I don't care enough about you, or your opinion.
Have a nice day.

So does that mean that Trump and Kavanaugh are always right since they've endured nothing but personal attacks?

posted on Oct, 5 2018 @ 01:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: Muninn

(Well, most)

Have a nice day.

Read your own signature bro, don't wast those delicious tears.

I never cry, bro.

Maybe not but you sure whine a lot.

posted on Oct, 5 2018 @ 01:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: Carcharadon

originally posted by: Muninn

(Well, most)

Have a nice day.

Read your own signature bro, don't wast those delicious tears.

I never cry, bro.

Maybe not but you sure whine a lot.

So many forum nothings coming out of woodwork today.

posted on Oct, 5 2018 @ 02:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: odzeandennz
the best guy for the job is shrouded by rape and booze fueled get togethers and questionable behavior.

winning! this is what the country needs to move forward .
besides, kav only attended those events to spectate, not partake.

This is what all of this has done.

I am the mother with a husband, a son, and I have five nephews all of whom I love dearly, and these harpies are telling me that if some strange woman comes forward, I have to just toss everything I know about all of them overboard for her because we share body parts and nothing else.

I have to stop trusting my male relatives because they're men and for no other reason to believe here because we have vaginas in common.

It's disgusting.
edit on 5-10-2018 by ketsuko because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 5 2018 @ 02:52 PM
link   
People that I know who were moderate or even slightly left leaning have been thoroughly disgusted by the way Democrats played politics with a man’s reputation. I think the backlash will be much larger than Democrats expect.

posted on Oct, 5 2018 @ 03:54 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

yes. great point.

you say this but I bet you don't even know why he qualifies to be amongst those judges, what are his views on abortion, gun rights, big corporations infiltrating the government, views on immigration, views on the constitution...
I'm sure you're rooting for Kav because you know exactly what he stands for and it's not at all about partisanship....

kav probably would write you a lovely thank you note in your yearbook had you been in the same class

those parties weren't what they seemed. and everything levied on the Kav are all false.
it's all fake news.

Kav has the character of a leader who deserves to be appointed to the highest court in the country....because partisanship...

posted on Oct, 5 2018 @ 04:01 PM
link   
a reply to: odzeandennz

I think it likely he partied like several of the guys I knew of in high school and then into college. Can you honestly say you never had your parties? But there is a huge difference between routine high school behavior that most of us have been guilty of to greater or lesser degree and what was alleged to have occurred by the accusers.

I also find it interesting that the people who usually clutch pearls over the excessive moralizing of the right when it comes to excessive drinking and sex suddenly have decided that the same cannot be born in this particular SCOTUS candidate ... because he apparently engaged in it as a young person in high school and college.

Ah well, as to worrying about his judicial philosophy, as I argued with another poster ... that debate should have been the one to be having if that's really what you were all worried about all along. Instead, you decided to go for the politics of personal destruction, turning this into a polarizing issue. Or ... sorry ... not you ... Dianne Feinstein on the committee who knew darn good and well the proper procedure for handling this kind of thing and chose to circumvent that in favor of making it an 11th hour bid to stop confirmation.

We're done with this debate because it's clear debate was never what it was about. If it had been, that's where it would have gone instead of into the questionable memories of St. Christine of the Ford.

posted on Oct, 5 2018 @ 07:41 PM
link   
a reply to: LSU2018

a reply to: shooterbrody

Yup, I would have cheerfully voted for Webb, the VPOA tried to get him to switch parties as well, but the man is loyal to a fault at times.

Yup its been a sad thing to watch, they were sacrificed for short term gains and long term death.

posted on Oct, 5 2018 @ 09:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: Metallicus
People that I know who were moderate or even slightly left leaning have been thoroughly disgusted by the way Democrats played politics with a man’s reputation. I think the backlash will be much larger than Democrats expect.

From what I've heard from staunchly loyal Dems in the last week tells me that there will be a backlash. Just yesterday I was speaking with a cousin whose family have been in Dem camp for all of living memory. His Dad was once the head of the local party. He sat with me on the porch and talked about how he had hoped they would change course but the past week has showed him that they have nothing to offer the people. He said, "They keep saying 'What if it were your daughter? Well, I have a daughter but I also have sons and I wouldn't want them treated this way." He knows what it's like to be falsely accused because his ex filed charges against him for domestic violence. She was crazy, so crazy that she claimed he beat the daylights out of her when he was over two hours away at work and had proof of it. Of course, the charges were dropped but not before he had to be out the expense of a lawyer and had his name splashed across the local paper as having been arrested for domestic violence.

He's not going to register Republican but the Dems have lost him and probably several other members of his family because they've seen what is happening with the party---all moderates have been driven out in favor of what he called the "Loony Tunes crazy" bunch. Even the local party has put up a candidate that has a very shady background. He has no change of winning but he's out there slinging mud for them so they appear to be content with that. That is not the Democrat party of which I was a part. I can remember the times when the Dems and Republicans sat down and talked about what was best for the county---not what was best for the party. Even after I left the party the leadership on a local basis would at least talk with anyone willing to work for the good of the community. Now it's not that way at all. They have a couple or three hot button issues and if you don't agree with them----they won't even speak to you. That attitude is exactly the reason we've seen Dem voter registration drop below 50% in the Commonwealth for the first time in living memory.

I have no love or loyalty for either party, would ban all political parties if made Empress of the World for one day. I firmly believe that every resident of these United States would be better off if there were no such thing as political parties. When I look at the money spent by the big two, it makes my stomach churn. When I see people like Moneybags McConnell and Mad Maxine of the Frothy Mouth elected time after time---and you can't find 3 people in the state who voted for them?

I'm trying to be optimistic and agree with a friend who says the demise of the Dems is truly an opportunity for this country to become a real multi-party system.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join