It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Orrin Hatch vs screeching harpies

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 5 2018 @ 07:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: intrepid
"Screeching harpies"? Just a couple of years ago I recall a lot of people pissed at being called "deplorable." Funny thing that.
Yes, these screeching harpies were calling people deplorables for not liking screeching harpies a few years ago. Thank you for reminding us.

I’m not sure how that defends screeching harpies though.
edit on 5-10-2018 by Woodcarver because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 5 2018 @ 07:53 PM
link   
a reply to: JBurns

Actually they are the majority if you look at the popular vote.

posted on Oct, 6 2018 @ 08:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: Woodcarver

"Screeching harpies"? Just a couple of years ago I recall a lot of people pissed at being called "deplorable." Funny thing that.
Yes, these screeching harpies were calling people deplorables for not liking screeching harpies a few years ago. Thank you for reminding us.

Not defending them at all. Just pointing out that you both have much in common. Hypocrisy being one thing.

posted on Oct, 6 2018 @ 09:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: Woodcarver

Not defending them at all. Just pointing out that you both have much in common. Hypocrisy being one thing.
What do i have in common with those screaching harpies? I really can’t think of.... anything. I’m sure you’ll find some kind of untruth to pin on me. That’s what harpies do right? Imagine something and then point at everyone around them with a blaming finger.

Harpies gonna screech.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join