It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Orrin Hatch vs screeching harpies

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 5 2018 @ 09:43 AM
link   
So the left womyn find Orrin Hatch and start in on him:

It is almost impossible to listen to it and it is not very long. It is very disrespectful to say the least.

CNN however feels that the same incident will provide a great ad for the DNC in midterms.

Cognitive dissonance? I am not even sure of that. I just listen to these CNN people and wonder if they are even on the same planet as me. This is worse than Cognitive dissonance. It is pure insanity.

CNN, if you think calling Orin Hatch a "stupid old #ing man" a great political ad potential, then you have all lost your collective minds.

posted on Oct, 5 2018 @ 09:55 AM
link   
a reply to: Fools

Great post

Need to bring the problem of screeching harpies up, because they seem to think it is perfectly acceptable to accost us and scream at us over their own past mistakes or the bad things that supposedly happened to them

Problem is, it is their problem not ours. We aren't going to hold our precious Republic's agenda up over some spilled feelings. We just don't care that much, far more greater threats to this country and our way of life than women/women's problems/sexual deviants who focus on sex things 25/8/366 (AKA all the time). Fact is, there are many violent crimes (including massive numbers of gangland murder, robbery, etc) and the tendency to focus on this weird creepy sex stuff vs. all the serious crimes out there is disgusting

Sexual assault is not rape. Sexual assault does not come in on the same level as murder, rape, arson, robbery, kidnapping, major drug conspiracy, battery on law enforcement, treason, sedition, insurrection, subversion, etc. We are in a fight for the soul of this country, and can't let fringe issues get us bogged down.

I'm not going to hang the future of this country on sex issues brought about by sex-obsessed deviant degenerates.

posted on Oct, 5 2018 @ 09:57 AM
link   

"Don't you wave your hand at me, I wave my hand at you!" She sounds like that mouthy fool Maxine or fat cow Shiele Jackson Lee

"Shut up you mouthy b####, go back to holding your hand out you pathetic bum. And no, no one believes you period. You weren't raped or sexually assault, even though your disgusting self probably wishes it were true. Only way someone would ever touch a disgusting loud mouth harpy like that."

-Best comment I saw yet

Poor wittle aboosed wim wim, no one is listening to them as they try to take over a public process they have no part of. And no, that isn't directed at *actual* MEN & WOMEN victims - only the fake, pop-culture type who descend on public officials thinking they have something to say that actually matters or that females can only be sexually assaulted/raped. Men need to start taking their cases to the public, especially every single time some disgusting deviant female teacher rapes a male student - Yes, that is ACTUAL rape folks. And its 99% female teachers doing it. So what's wrong with female teachers.

Enjoy Kavanaugh and our super-majority though, feminists. I'm sure you'll love Kavanaugh's work
(or maybe not, once we eradicate Roe and start putting Baby Murderers in prison)

edit on 10/5/2018 by JBurns because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 5 2018 @ 09:58 AM
link   
They proved Orins point rather nicely.

They do need to grow the hell up.

posted on Oct, 5 2018 @ 09:58 AM
link   
"Screeching harpies"? Just a couple of years ago I recall a lot of people pissed at being called "deplorable." Funny thing that.

posted on Oct, 5 2018 @ 10:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: intrepid
"Screeching harpies"? Just a couple of years ago I recall a lot of people pissed at being called "deplorable." Funny thing that.

Well, I am not running for president of the United States, and secondly, if the shoe fits wear it.

The womyn in this video ARE screeching harpies. Generalizing that everyone NOT voting for Hillary as deplorable is a completely different thing.

Why do you even try?

posted on Oct, 5 2018 @ 10:03 AM
link   

Would you say Hatch snapped? They are screaming and cursing at him and a wave of his hand means he snapped...

Maybe by the end of the day we can call it sexual assault...

posted on Oct, 5 2018 @ 10:03 AM
link   
Here is footage from another angle;

posted on Oct, 5 2018 @ 10:04 AM
link   
a reply to: intrepid

Yeah, hypocrites generally don't like tasting their own medicine.

Too damn bad for them though. The feelings of that scum means about nothing to me. Actually, scratch that, It means absolutely nothing to me.

..and if they don't want to be called screechers, maybe they should stop screeching. Especially so loudly and so grating. The voice on that video is something I'd destroy my own eardrums if I had to listen to that womp-womp any longer.

posted on Oct, 5 2018 @ 10:07 AM
link   

In case you can't tell, we're getting sick of the leftists and accommodating their bull#. They think their new-but-now-old playbook works and they're wrong. We adapt much quicker than them. The sad part is they still think this kind of ambush BS works - only reason these morons did it is because that beta soy boy cuck Flake backed down in the face of it.

No more compromise with leftist BS. We control the government, we win the elections (fair and square) and our agenda will be implemented. The left has shown it doesn't want to compromise, so there will be no negotiation with them. They should be shut out of as many processes as possible, and we should conduct Congress without them (since we have enough votes to pass any bill or motion by ourselves, save for impeachment) - but if I'm not mistaken, these degenerates behaving in such a way can be dismissed from the Senate at least. So anyone found to have engaged in even a hint or ideation of misconduct can & should not only face criminal charges/arrest/detention but also expulsion from the Senate.

These wind-bags need put in their place. They aren't the majority party. The American people did not vote for their agenda, nor do they ever. They only want to control SCOTUS so they can force their #ty ideology on the rest of us - and we don't want what they're selling. Not one single part of it. Nothing they do is good, and certainly nothing they think or do is better than how we're already doing things.

They can take their "progressive" # somewhere else. Plenty of third world countries out there that wouldn't mind being trampled on by the leftists and their nation-destroying ideology. But not here - this is our country, not theirs.

posted on Oct, 5 2018 @ 10:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: JBurns

Yeah, hypocrites generally don't like tasting their own medicine.

This must be bitter for ya'll then.

posted on Oct, 5 2018 @ 10:16 AM
link   
No matter how much they scream, shout, pout, riot, rampage and harass... Rape and sexual assault are NOT the defining things of our times. They are NOT anywhere near the most important issue facing this country.

Besides, we've had the tools to protect ourselves from vile and violent criminals all along. It's called a firearm AKA something normal people use to protect themselves from these vile crimes. Apparently the dumb lefties don't get that yet. They'd rather be victims (or let others be victims) than acknowledge they share some responsibility for their extreme fear/paranoia by not taking basic protective measures.

I read a story where some woman supposedly was afraid to walk to her car after work, out of fear for rape. Of course the article was an attack piece against men. However, my first observation was, get a firearm and learn how to use it, you moron

You don't get to be anti-gun and safe from 99% of crime & sexual assault. Either you're safe or you're vulnerable, just like any other crime. Pick which side you're on. Personally, I'm safe. My family is safe. And I wan't you all to be safe, too. Arm yourselves, get training and stop obsessing over "ifs and buts can drive you nuts" and take a definitive decisive bold act in your own defense. Be smart here people.

posted on Oct, 5 2018 @ 10:18 AM
link   

Very. But I know it is bitter for you all as well

...makes it so very worth it.

posted on Oct, 5 2018 @ 10:20 AM
link   

Nope. No dog in this fight. It's interesting seeing you all eat your own though.

posted on Oct, 5 2018 @ 10:22 AM
link   
We will not be bullied by the mob of angry leftists

Kavanaugh's confirmation is moving right on schedule folks. He'll be on the bench, officially, probably by tomorrow.

posted on Oct, 5 2018 @ 10:49 AM
link   

Nope. No dog in this fight. It's interesting seeing you all eat your own though.

You do have a dog in the fight and every post in this thread alone tells which one is your barking dog.

posted on Oct, 5 2018 @ 10:55 AM
link   
Omg. I need to learn to read better. I was worried that Orin Hatch has screaming herpes.

posted on Oct, 5 2018 @ 11:07 AM
link   
*Womyn

Why does that crack me up and sound...'right?

Like, what do you call scorned women? Womyn.

posted on Oct, 5 2018 @ 11:08 AM
link   

Taze them hoes bro.

posted on Oct, 5 2018 @ 11:17 AM
link   
Did you catch the very last remark in that video...?

Some dude said "Do you believe women?"

WTF - how generic can you get?? What an asinine question and individual!

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join