It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Feinstein: ‘I Had To Leave’ – Did Not Read Entire Report

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 5 2018 @ 12:46 PM
link   
a reply to: underwerks

Actually this "summary", was released by the Senate Judiciary Committee, not the GOP.

You probably know why the Dims didn't wanted to release it to the public, right?

posted on Oct, 5 2018 @ 12:47 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

I doubt very much if any blackmail was involved with Murkowski.

posted on Oct, 5 2018 @ 12:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: vinifalou

Actually this "summary", was released by the Senate Judiciary Committee, not the GOP.

Senate Judiciary Committee Republicans released an executive summary of the FBI's confidential supplemental background investigation into Supreme Court nominee Brett Kavanaugh late Thursday,

Link

edit on 5-10-2018 by underwerks because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 5 2018 @ 12:55 PM
link   
What's really funny about this line is that she is already on record under oath with her story during her multi-hour testimony. So begging the FBI to interview her is just begging for the opportunity for Ford/your client to damage herself.

Either she suddenly has a memory break-through and remembers more detail (which would mean she obviously sandbagged the committee and opens her to contempt/perjury and makes the circus more obvious to anyone paying attention) or she contradicts herself in the details or exposes herself on the issues she wasn't coached well enough on ( "did you pay for polygraph?" , "did you give your records to the Post?" , etc) which damages her credibility. Or at absolute best she has literally nothing new to add to her sworn testimony already given.

Literally nothing good (other than further delay and grandstanding) can come from having her interrogated. The fact her lawyers are pretending to be outraged tells you everything you need to know about this game. They obviously aren't representing Ford because every lawyer in the world would tell the FBI "my client has already given a sworn statement with the details she can remember" .

ETA: sorry, this was supposed to be in response to a "they didn't even interview the victim!"-post.
edit on 5-10-2018 by RadioRobert because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 5 2018 @ 12:56 PM
link   

So the Republicans made it easier, nice of them to do that.

posted on Oct, 5 2018 @ 12:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: Pyle
a reply to: OccamsRazor04

What is the point of reading 1000 pages in 1 hour if the summery tells you it was a sham?

What was the point of delaying the confirmation by 2 weeks, creating a media circus, and almost destroying a man if common sense immediately exposed the allegations as bullsh_t?

posted on Oct, 5 2018 @ 01:01 PM
link   
a reply to: burdman30ott6

Dude.

The mid-terms. They've gone all in on the mid-terms. This was never about Kavanaugh, I'm sure you know all this, probably better than I, it was about delaying it until after the mid-terms and a democratically controlled Senate...

🤞on the part of the Democrats.

posted on Oct, 5 2018 @ 01:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
a reply to: OccamsRazor04

dirty witch blackmailed murkowski.

LOL!!! Murkowski is a dirty witch, man. She didn't need to be blackmailed, her usual payments were big enough to ensure she'd once again screw the GOP and cross sides. It's OK, this little stunt will see her booted out up here next election, hell, maybe even for Joe Miller finally.
And believe me, rest of the USA who leans Democrat and dislikes Murkowski, Joe Miller is a whole new ballgame. Those paying Murkowski for her subservience will regret that decision greatly.

posted on Oct, 5 2018 @ 01:20 PM
link   

You probably know why the Dims didn't wanted to release it to the public, right?

You don't know how this game works. When the Republicans chair a committee, anything out of the committee is "released by Republicans". When Democrats control a chamber and hence chair committees, then the media will say "released by the Senate Judiciary Committee" .

posted on Oct, 5 2018 @ 01:24 PM
link   
a reply to: seagull

And gaining votes for the midterms playing victim politics.

posted on Oct, 5 2018 @ 01:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: OccamsRazor04
a reply to: seagull

And gaining votes for the midterms playing victim politics.
I

I have to say the GOP propaganda is strong kavanagh went from a lying bush necon to hero victim of the deepstate.

posted on Oct, 5 2018 @ 01:49 PM
link   
a reply to: Pyle

No, just a human that the left tried to strip of his Constitutional rights.

Even ats members here have said Kavanaugh had not proven he didn't rape anyone so he's unfit and guilty.

posted on Oct, 5 2018 @ 01:52 PM
link   

Even ats members here have said Kavanaugh had not proven he didn't rape anyone so he's unfit and guilty.

Yes as I have said many times, and many other people have said.

Our disgust with the democrats behavior has nothing to do with Kavanaugh judicial philosophy, it has to do with defending concepts such as the presumption of innocence, and not caving in to mob pressure.

This is far far far more important than one supreme court judge, qand the democrats should be rejected by all until they get back to having some sanity and being a party designed to help working people

posted on Oct, 5 2018 @ 02:01 PM
link   

Which right? He still has his speech/religion/press, he can still own a weapon, I am pretty sure no troops were quartered in his house, he isnt being tried in a court of law nor was he subject to arrest or searches so the 4th through 8th seem out of play, the 9th and 10th dont apply either... well thats the full bill or rights.

Which rights again?

posted on Oct, 5 2018 @ 02:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: underwerks

Senate Judiciary Committee Republicans released an executive summary of the FBI's confidential supplemental background investigation into Supreme Court nominee Brett Kavanaugh late Thursday,

Link

Right.

So the problem, now, is because a Republican member made the summary public, and not a Democrat?

Because as far as I recall, both sides had access to the same report, and don't forget that members from the DNC didn't even stayed to read the full report.

Probably not interested in the facts.

It's all about the REEEEEEEEEEE.

posted on Oct, 5 2018 @ 03:23 PM
link   

So she demands an investigation then can't be bothered to read it.

How much more evidence do we need the investigation demand was never about evidence and Democrats didn't actually care beyond it being a tool for obstruction.

She also slammed the investigation that she couldn't be bothered to read as incomplete despite not knowing what's actually in it.

ilovemyfreedom.org...

Exactly...She didn't care what the report had to say, she just wanted to know if the report was positive or negative for her side...

posted on Oct, 5 2018 @ 03:25 PM
link   
a reply to: Iscool

I believe she wanted to see it and was denied access because she is in trouble.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Oct, 5 2018 @ 03:47 PM
link   
a reply to: Aallanon

It's not likely as she was allowed to see it.

posted on Oct, 5 2018 @ 03:49 PM
link   

Right to due process. Guilty until proven innocent is not how it works. Rights do not disappear just because the venue is not a criminal proceeding, he is innocent until proven guilty in all venues.

posted on Oct, 5 2018 @ 06:55 PM
link   
There was only one copy of the document to share between 100 senators, and 24 hours. It was over 1000 pages - it would not be possible for her to read it, anyway.

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join