It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Feinstein: ‘I Had To Leave’ – Did Not Read Entire Report

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 5 2018 @ 11:41 AM
link   
a reply to: Xtrozero

Yes, I mean to say "If being a drunk as a teen" not lying about it. I'll fix my post now, Good catch XT

link   
a reply to: Sookiechacha

Hearsay is not admissible evidence.

link   

originally posted by: underwerks

originally posted by: BigDave-AR

a reply to: OccamsRazor04

Can you show me any Senator who read this 1000 page report in the 24 hours they were given to read it? Democrat or Republican?

What a farce of an OP.

A copy of the document is locked behind closed doors and the report cannot leave that room. Senators will not be allowed to take a copy outside of the U.S. Capitol to review in their offices or at home this evening. That gives them less than 24 hours to read 1,000 pages at the same time their colleagues are also trying to read it. They would be required to read one-page per minute to read it all in less than 17 hours.

Link

Do you really think there’s one copy? The senators and aids can easily divide up the document.

Where did you get that from? Of course there’s more than one copy. Do you believe any senator voting on Kavanaugh read the entire report in the less than 24 hours they have to read it?

As I posted above:

That gives them less than 24 hours to read 1,000 pages at the same time their colleagues are also trying to read it. They would be required to read one-page per minute to read it all in less than 17 hours.

No one read it. It’s the height of hypocrisy to call out others for not reading a document, when no one has read or was even given the proper amount of time to read it.

Again, the real question is why isn’t the White House allowing the senators enough time to read it?

Wouldn't there be some kind of Summary page that would be a short version of the 1000 pages? If they wanted more details about something they read in the summary then they could go to the specific section in the report and look at that?

Sticking to the 1000 page bit and no one had time is a bit disingenuous isn't it?

posted on Oct, 5 2018 @ 11:43 AM
link   
a reply to: WalterTilley

There is absolutely an executive summary for all Senators. Those cleared to view the report already did so and drafted the Exec summary.

Very good & very valid point WalterTIlley
edit on 10/5/2018 by JBurns because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 5 2018 @ 11:45 AM
link   

Can you show me any Senator who read this 1000 page report in the 24 hours they were given to read it? Democrat or Republican?

What a farce of an OP.

A copy of the document is locked behind closed doors and the report cannot leave that room. Senators will not be allowed to take a copy outside of the U.S. Capitol to review in their offices or at home this evening. That gives them less than 24 hours to read 1,000 pages at the same time their colleagues are also trying to read it. They would be required to read one-page per minute to read it all in less than 17 hours.

Link

Do you really think there’s one copy? The senators and aids can easily divide up the document.

Where did you get that from? Of course there’s more than one copy. Do you believe any senator voting on Kavanaugh read the entire report in the less than 24 hours they have to read it?

As I posted above:

That gives them less than 24 hours to read 1,000 pages at the same time their colleagues are also trying to read it. They would be required to read one-page per minute to read it all in less than 17 hours.

No one read it. It’s the height of hypocrisy to call out others for not reading a document, when no one has read or was even given the proper amount of time to read it.

Again, the real question is why isn’t the White House allowing the senators enough time to read it?

The very hatchet piece article the dude I was replying to posted....and quoted...

Doing a little research, you’re actually wrong. There is only one copy.

The format Judiciary Committee Republican staff got the first look at the FBI's findings starting at 8 a.m. ET. At 9 a.m. ET, Democrats took over the room. Control of the room is scheduled to rotate, every other hour, for the rest of Thursday.

The staff that is cleared to review the material will provide briefings, likely to groups of senators, and the senators will be able to review the raw 302s themselves. Sen. Ron Johnson, a Republican from Wisconsin, told reporters that staff from the office of Senate Judiciary Chairman Chuck Grassley are reading the report aloud to senators and then other interviews (that aren't being read aloud) are being passed around for senators to look at.

There is only one copy, which is making things interesting.

Link

So my point stands. Why is the White House not giving these Senators enough time to read the report before they make a decision?

posted on Oct, 5 2018 @ 11:46 AM
link   

dirty witch blackmailed murkowski.

posted on Oct, 5 2018 @ 11:49 AM
link   
a reply to: underwerks

Time is only a problem because Democrats sat on the accusations for months before making it public. So there's that.

And they're not "making a decision", their minds are all made up already. With or without the FBI investigation.

Please grow up.

posted on Oct, 5 2018 @ 11:50 AM
link   
I don't understand how someone can be so old and still be trusted to make good decisions. C'mon...some of these Senators should have been sent to the farm 10 years ago.

posted on Oct, 5 2018 @ 11:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: JBurns
a reply to: WalterTilley

There is absolutely an executive summary for all Senators. Those cleared to view the report already did so and drafted the Exec summary.

Very good & very valid point WalterTIlley

That’s wrong. From the article I posted above:

This FBI's work is not public. It will likely never be public. There will be no summary. There will be no release.

There are 109 people who have clearance to access what was delivered to Capitol Hill at 2:30 Thursday morning -- 100 senators, four majority committee staffers and four minority committee staffers, one committee clerk. That's it.

There is a single copy of the FBI's findings. It is currently in a vault, in a Sensitive Compartmented Information Facility -- or SCIF, if you'd like to use the Washington short hand. It cannot leave the room.

So no, there were no summaries made of this FBI report. If it’s normal that reports like this are summarized, why didn’t it happen this time?

posted on Oct, 5 2018 @ 11:54 AM
link   

So no, there were no summaries made of this FBI report. If it’s normal that reports like this are summarized, why didn’t it happen this time?

Read the executive summary of the FBI’s supplemental investigation into Kavanaugh allegations

Or you talking about a different kind of "summary"?

posted on Oct, 5 2018 @ 11:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: vinifalou

Time is only a problem because Democrats sat on the accusations for months before making it public. So there's that.

And they're not "making a decision", their minds are all made up already. With or without the FBI investigation.

Please grow up.

Soooo... it’s the democrats fault the White House isn’t giving people enough time to read the report?

You’re saying not giving the senators enough time to read the report is some type of revenge by the White House?

It sounds like it isn’t me that needs to grow up.

posted on Oct, 5 2018 @ 11:56 AM
link   

good thing it wasnt as long as Dems wanted!

posted on Oct, 5 2018 @ 11:58 AM
link   

Soooo... it’s the democrats fault the White House isn’t giving people enough time to read the report?

Yes. If the investigation had started as soon as Feinstein got the letter you'd had received this report a long time ago.

You’re saying not giving the senators enough time to read the report is some type of revenge by the White House?

Actually, no. But you're free to put words in my mouth if it makes you feel more comfortable.

posted on Oct, 5 2018 @ 12:05 PM
link   

Yes. If the investigation had started as soon as Feinstein got the letter you'd had received this report a long time ago.

Actually, no. But you're free to put words in my mouth if it makes you feel more comfortable.

Why doesn’t the White House give the senators enough time to read it?

Because the democrats isn’t an answer. It’s been entirely up to the White House. Since you say it isn’t revenge against the democrats, what is it then?

posted on Oct, 5 2018 @ 12:09 PM
link   

Why doesn’t the White House give the senators enough time to read it?

Because the democrats isn’t an answer. It’s been entirely up to the White House. Since you say it isn’t revenge against the democrats, what is it then?

Who says they havent had enough time to read it?

Fiesnstein?

She had yesterday, today, tonight, tomorrow.

How much time do the dems need?

I am sure they need until the day after the midterms, right?

(post by latic removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Oct, 5 2018 @ 12:20 PM
link   
a reply to: Grambler

At this point its actually getting funny that we have people so brain washed they dont see the logic in the situation!

The logical point of view is innocent until proven guilty, no evidence to say he's done anything wrong, has a good track record on the court, is actually a moderate conservative judge and there have been a silly amount of delays so far to get him confirmed.

What we are seeing, would suggest to me, that this is a final fight to stop something that is already in motion. Its going to be an interesting few months with some major red pills for people.

posted on Oct, 5 2018 @ 12:23 PM
link   

If it's not enough time you'd expect them to be asking for more not leaving early right?

posted on Oct, 5 2018 @ 12:27 PM
link   

Read the executive summary of the FBI’s supplemental investigation into Kavanaugh allegations

Or you talking about a different kind of "summary"?

Yes I’m talking about a different kind of summary. You know, one by the FBI.

Tell me, if the FBI didn’t make a summary, if this report is kept in a secure SCIF and no copies are allowed to be made and no recording devices are allowed in the SCIF, where did this “executive summary” the GOP released this morning come from?

posted on Oct, 5 2018 @ 12:42 PM
link   
a reply to: Sookiechacha

Nobody has proven that Kavanaugh didn't lie

Really? Is that how it works now?

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join