It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Feinstein: ‘I Had To Leave’ – Did Not Read Entire Report

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 5 2018 @ 11:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: OccamsRazor04
a reply to: Xtrozero

The lies are just things they can come up with any semblance of an argument that can be made, not proven, then claim because it's possible it's a lie it certainly must be.

I can see it now with even Ginsburg...

Question: Have you ever been a prostitute?
Ginsburg: Hell no!!! What kind of question is that!!
Question: have you ever slept with a man that bought you lets say dinner too?
Ginsburg: Well maybe/yes isn't that a normal social interaction?

Statement: We can now conclude she is a lair and a prostitute!!!

posted on Oct, 5 2018 @ 11:07 AM
link   
Sounds like this old senile woman needs to retire.

Sup with old hags just clinging to life so that they can attempt to rule over me.

Die already and bring forth the next hag.

posted on Oct, 5 2018 @ 11:10 AM
link   
a reply to: OccamsRazor04

Point is we don't care about your crying and false claims.

That's obvious. And, you don't care that an unfit person is being elevated to SCOTUS for partisan reasons.

It's pointed out that something isn't a lie but you don't care because claiming it's a lie proves the point he lies even if he didn't.

Nobody has proven that Kavanaugh didn't lie during his FOX interview or during the hearings. Plenty of people in the know say he did and not just about his drinking and sexual conquests.

posted on Oct, 5 2018 @ 11:11 AM
link   

Can you show me any Senator who read this 1000 page report in the 24 hours they were given to read it? Democrat or Republican?

What a farce of an OP.

A copy of the document is locked behind closed doors and the report cannot leave that room. Senators will not be allowed to take a copy outside of the U.S. Capitol to review in their offices or at home this evening. That gives them less than 24 hours to read 1,000 pages at the same time their colleagues are also trying to read it. They would be required to read one-page per minute to read it all in less than 17 hours.

Link

posted on Oct, 5 2018 @ 11:11 AM
link   
a reply to: Sookiechacha

If only we could get an unfit Democrat.

posted on Oct, 5 2018 @ 11:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: Lysergic
Sounds like this old senile woman needs to retire.

Sup with old hags just clinging to life so that they can attempt to rule over me.

Die already and bring forth the next hag.

I hope that's sarcasm. Giving you the benefit of the doubt.

posted on Oct, 5 2018 @ 11:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: Lysergic

If only we could get an unfit Democrat.

Like Ginsberg?

link   

Eh they all hags, right, left.

Please don't stop.

Haha, what great video, imma try that irl.
edit on 5-10-2018 by Lysergic because: (no reason given)

link   
a reply to: underwerks

I don't care who read it or not. Don't not read it then claim it's incomplete. Especially when you can't say what verified substantive evidence is missing.

posted on Oct, 5 2018 @ 11:14 AM
link   

If you didn't care about Kagan and Sotomayor, then I guess we don't care now.

posted on Oct, 5 2018 @ 11:14 AM
link   

Haha no one has proven he didn't lie. Guilty until proven innocent. True colors exposed.

posted on Oct, 5 2018 @ 11:16 AM
link   

# Xtrozero, if we're being judged by what we did during our formative years (especially the Teens) I don't know what to say or think. All I know is I better duck because I was a hell raiser, just ask Mother Burns about that one

...writing that brought back some old memories though. I miss that woman every day, strongest person I knew in my entire life and if she were alive still she would be appalled at what we all have become 😯

posted on Oct, 5 2018 @ 11:16 AM
link   
It's still funny.

I love the hypocrisy of Sookie

Please don't stop.

posted on Oct, 5 2018 @ 11:18 AM
link   

Buzzer sounds.

Knock it off.

Nobody has proven that Kavanaugh didn't lie

That isn't how it works. Those accusing him of lying have to prove he lied, that's how the burden of proof works. Just like those accusing him of the weird sex things are burdened to prove what they say.

Again that's how the burden of proof works. This is why civics must be taught to our younger generations again, so many are missing out on these important lessons and instead being pumped full of globalist ideals, multiculturalism and irrelevant fringe information. Our people are so broken because our education is also very broken.
edit on 10/5/2018 by JBurns because: (no reason given)

link   
a reply to: JBurns

Haha no one has proven he didn't lie.

Yup. That's my answer to your assertion that I've been told that a lie isn't a lie. Kinda like "truth isn't truth"?

edit on 5-10-2018 by Sookiechacha because: (no reason given)

link   

Hopefully she didn't read it all because she wasn't allowed to, because she herself is under investigation.

link   

Yes your answer is guilty until proven innocent, Democrat way.

posted on Oct, 5 2018 @ 11:19 AM
link   
a reply to: JBurns

All of Brett Kavanaugh’s Lies www.gq.com...

Kavanaugh: 31 Lies and Counting medium.com...@demandjustice/kavanaugh-29-lies-and-counting-69ab6dee833d

All of Brett Kavanaugh’s lies, distortions and absurdities newssummedup.com...’s-lies-distortions-and-absurdities-lkjv6c

Brett Kavanaugh’s Perjury Avalanche — 50 Years in the Making www.alternet.org...

edit on 5-10-2018 by Sookiechacha because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 5 2018 @ 11:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sookiechacha

The point is, he lies. He lies when he doesn't have to, over little stuff. He could've offered, "Yeah, we joked around and bragged about conquests that never happened"....."We acted like idiots back then, and I apologize to anyone that we may have offended, but I never tried to rape or assault anyone!"

He has 100s of women supporting him... He did say on a few occasions "senator do you really want to talk about what teen boys talk about and say" as example farts...

He could have said something like; "Yeah, I drank too much, looking back, and behaved rather badly when under the influence. I wouldn't want my daughters subjected to that kind of behavior. But I've learned a lot since then, have a wonderful wife that keeps me in line and who I have the upmost respect for. As a father, I want to protect my daughters and as a judge I would rule with their dignity and rights in mind."

He did say he likes beer and he drank pass the legal limit..There is nothing suggesting that he "behaved rather badly" being drunk, there is nothing to suggest he blacked out at anytime in his life. He drank beer past the legal limit what more do you want to know?

In both your examples you do not want facts or truths you want apologies for assumptions made on the left. Here are ALL my assumptions and now I want YOU to apologies for each one. Of course you want apologies since that would be a admittance of guilt for something that has zero facts based on it all.

Nobody cares that Brett Kavanaugh drank too much and acted like a typical "frat boy". It's his lack of candor, in this case. In other cases, it's more. If he so easily lies about little unimportant things how can we trust him on bigger things, like torture, privacy and dark money?

You are so so wrong. Oh they care, oh they care so much they will ask about every word in a year book, they will take flimsy negative words of one over 100s of positives...

They want to label him as a crazy frat boy that got drunk so bad every night he couldn't really know what he was doing most of the time, you know like raping dozens of women....etc etc

You want confessions not facts.... He might as well say "forgive me father for I have sinned" first...

So someone so wild and drunk all the time how the hell did he do so well in school and life? Why didn't his life look more like Fords...

posted on Oct, 5 2018 @ 11:21 AM
link   

He has 100s of women supporting him...

So? All of Ted Bundy's neighbor's thought he was a nice guy. Happens all the time.

Also, some of those women have openly pulled their names from those lists too.

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join