It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Feinstein: ‘I Had To Leave’ – Did Not Read Entire Report

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 5 2018 @ 10:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: OccamsRazor04
a reply to: Rewey

Want to know what else they couldn't investigate? The therapy notes that are claimed to support Ford. She refuses to let anyone verify her account of what they say.

Oh yes, don't even get me started on that stuff...

posted on Oct, 5 2018 @ 10:23 AM
link   
a reply to: OccamsRazor04

No. Many of the people that came forward were referred to the FBI "Tip Line", and senators are allowed to ear the transcripts of those phone recordings. But, they weren't contacted by the FBI or interviewed.

edit on 5-10-2018 by Sookiechacha because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 5 2018 @ 10:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: OccamsRazor04

Want to know what else they couldn't investigate? The therapy notes that are claimed to support Ford. She refuses to let anyone verify her account of what they say.

Add in the "lie detector test" that she couldn't remember what day and it seems only two questions were asked. I bet though what they got in their investigation is enough to accuse her of perjury. Especially about the test...those questions were way to point blank to be random questions.

posted on Oct, 5 2018 @ 10:24 AM
link   
a reply to: Rewey

It's incomplete because a guy said someone told him once something happened and he wasn't interviewed because the guy he claims as his source denies it.

posted on Oct, 5 2018 @ 10:25 AM
link   

Of course she slammed it, like everything else they've championed in this despicable farce of a process the evidence we do have looks very, very, very, very bad for the average leftist democrat

posted on Oct, 5 2018 @ 10:26 AM
link   
a reply to: Sookiechacha

Why would they be?

Hey FBI person x told me y happened. FBI goes to the source and person x says it never happened. Why interview the loon calling at that point?

posted on Oct, 5 2018 @ 10:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sookiechacha

I keep hearing it a desperate effort coming from the right.

I'll guess we'll see Kavanaugh's perjury charges filed soon, huh?

posted on Oct, 5 2018 @ 10:27 AM
link   

Want this reopened, have Ford give complete access to all her therapy sessions.

posted on Oct, 5 2018 @ 10:29 AM
link   

No, no, no. The allegations are irrelevant from the accuser themselves, since its obvious what they'll say. FBI was interested in the stated witnesses, not the accused or the accuser. This was merely a background check, designed to find existing criminal history and certain non-criminal issues: bankruptcy, mental health issues, etc.

Mere allegations of a crime obviously do not show up on a standard background investigation. The point being they are ALLEGED and not PROVEN, therefore reporting it as fact is libel/defamation and possibly illegal because of due process denial.

You all wanted FBI to talk to these liars, and then write their mere words down on the FBI form 302 to pretend it was more evidence for your fake-sex obsessed heroes. And none of these leftist tools are heroes - in fact they probably threw away their lives for absolutely no gain. In case you have had your head buried, Kavanaugh is likely to be sitting on the bench as soon as tomorrow. Enjoy! 🙄

posted on Oct, 5 2018 @ 10:32 AM
link   

Do you believe your party wants justice for Ms. Ford?

I tell you what. Wait 'till tomorrow for Kavanaugh to be confirmed then you'll see this whole narrative dropped and buried by the Democrats.

Then they'll move to something else, like you're doing in this thread.

posted on Oct, 5 2018 @ 10:34 AM
link   
Of course the Dims wanted her to be interviewed by the FBI.

On her specific demands, including location, date, timezone, planet and stars alignment to happen.

It would probably be after 2020.

Oh, and Kavanaugh had to be dismissed from the SC until there.

Figures...

posted on Oct, 5 2018 @ 10:36 AM
link   
a reply to: vinifalou

Interview Ford and come with a warrant for her therapy notes.

You Democrats ok with that?

posted on Oct, 5 2018 @ 10:37 AM
link   

You going back to Russia theory hyping, tomorrow? There's a major gap presently in Russia conspiracy theories. Maybe Shayla Jackson Lei should spread more rumors on the Senate floor that Rosenstein/Mueller will be fired or maybe even that Kremlin agent's are hiding under the beds.

After he's on the court, you all can go back to fear mongering, rioting, burning down towns and screeching about sexism or racism 24/7/365. You all can also go back to treating "your" minorities like a monolithic voting bloc instead of the individual people they are. Can't wait to show the left how wrong they were about the "blue wave." There will be no such thing: and rightfully so, it would've done absolutely *nothing* for the American people but invite more inquisitions like the one against Kavanaugh or President Trump.

No way. Not now, not ever.
edit on 10/5/2018 by JBurns because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 5 2018 @ 10:41 AM
link   

Considering the Senators have asked for the notes, plus the polygraph tests for 3 times to Ford's lawyer and they still haven't delivered it, I don't think they want any transparency on the process.

Or corroborations of the allegations as well.

That is, if they have any.

posted on Oct, 5 2018 @ 10:42 AM
link   

I have posted this over and over:

I picked a random "lie" and they all follow the same pattern...

"I've always treated women with dignity and respect. Listen to…the women who have known me since high school, the 65 who overnight signed a letter from high school saying I always treated them with dignity and respect."
Date: September 23, 2018
Under Oath: No

Kavanaugh's Georgetown Prep classmate Sean Hagan also countered his claim of treating women in a respectful manner. "They were very disrespectful, at least verbally, with Renate," Hagan told The New York Times for an article titled "Kavanaugh's Yearbook Page Is Horrible, Hurtful to the Woman It Named." "I can't express how disgusted I am with them, then and now." One of the women who had signed that letter Kavanaugh cited was Renate Schroeder Dolphin.

So his statement is a LIE!!! Renate has not come forward to suggest anything is incorrect, we are also talking about teens and what teens say to each other...As of now 100s of women that have known him for decades have come forward to say he is the best..

Once again you and others can say anything is a lie,hell he could have talked back to his mom when he was 8 I guess that would have made this a lie too...

In each case it is really reaching to suggest any of the listed lies were lies, even suggesting he lived in/near gang related areas growing up, it was called a lie based on the homicide rate there...I grew up in Phoenix and it wasn't always pretty either...but hey grab anything to support your case even when it means nothing...

edit on 5-10-2018 by Xtrozero because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 5 2018 @ 10:43 AM
link   
a reply to: vinifalou

I have evidence that proves he did it! What you want to see it? But aren't you supposed to just take my word on it?

posted on Oct, 5 2018 @ 10:45 AM
link   
a reply to: Xtrozero

The lies are just things they can come up with any semblance of an argument that can be made, not proven, then claim because it's possible it's a lie it certainly must be.

posted on Oct, 5 2018 @ 10:59 AM
link   
a reply to: Xtrozero

The point is, he lies. He lies when he doesn't have to, over little stuff. He could've offered, "Yeah, we joked around and bragged about conquests that never happened"....."We acted like idiots back then, and I apologize to anyone that we may have offended, but I never tried to rape or assault anyone!"

He could have said something like; "Yeah, I drank too much, looking back, and behaved rather badly when under the influence. I wouldn't want my daughters subjected to that kind of behavior. But I've learned a lot since then, have a wonderful wife that keeps me in line and who I have the upmost respect for. As a father, I want to protect my daughters and as a judge I would rule with their dignity and rights in mind."

Nobody cares that Brett Kavanaugh drank too much and acted like a typical "frat boy". It's his lack of candor, in this case. In other cases, it's more. If he so easily lies about little unimportant things how can we trust him on bigger things, like torture, privacy and dark money?

edit on 5-10-2018 by Sookiechacha because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 5 2018 @ 11:02 AM
link   

The FBI should have re-interviewed Kavanaugh too.

Look, here's a tip... You want a 100% thorough investigation? Here's how you do it:

The aggrieved person files an actual report with the relevant local police department (within any applicable statutes of limitation). The local police investigate. If the alleged crime is a federal offence, then the FBI get to investigate as well.

Had Blasey Ford taken any of these steps? She's had several years of Kavanaugh in public roles to mull it over, and it was obviously an issue back in 2012 because it was brought up in couples therapy. The second front door was installed in 2008, so it was obviously an issue back then, right?

The reason for the second front door WAS because of Kavanaugh's attempted rape, right?

posted on Oct, 5 2018 @ 11:03 AM
link   

Point is we don't care about your crying and false claims.

It's pointed out that something isn't a lie but you don't care because claiming it's a lie proves the point he lies even if he didn't.
edit on 5-10-2018 by OccamsRazor04 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join