It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Feinstein: ‘I Had To Leave’ – Did Not Read Entire Report

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 6 2018 @ 08:04 AM
link   
a reply to: Sookiechacha

Because ms. victim and her democrat crony lawyers refused to turn over evidence for them to have anything different to question her on outside of what was said in session.....

The FBI wasn't doing a criminal investigation, they were doing a criminal BACKGROUND investigation. If ms. victim wants a criminal investigation done regarding her alleged assault, she must file a report with the local pd in the district that the alleged assault took place in.

Which is what she should have done in the first place.

posted on Oct, 6 2018 @ 08:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: Jusvistn
a reply to: Sookiechacha

Because ms. victim and her democrat crony lawyers refused to turn over evidence for them to have anything different to question her on outside of what was said in session.....

The FBI wasn't doing a criminal investigation, they were doing a criminal BACKGROUND investigation. If ms. victim wants a criminal investigation done regarding her alleged assault, she must file a report with the local pd in the district that the alleged assault took place in.

Which is what she should have done in the first place.

But that would be far too logical (and not nearly as profitable to boot)!!!

posted on Oct, 6 2018 @ 08:30 AM
link   
a reply to: Jusvistn

I demand you investigate this and speak with my client Ford ... but we will not provide a single shred of evidence we claim we have, it is all 100% off limits.

posted on Oct, 6 2018 @ 09:27 AM
link   
a reply to: Breakthestreak

But wait, there's more. Next month there's gonna be mass liberal suicides as the very very small democrat support base learns that the VAAAAAAST majority of the country is absolutely NOT on their 'side'.

That sarcasm might be closer to the truth than you know. Q posted the suicide Hotline in one of his posts. The ultimate resistance might be Dems killing themselves on the steps of the Capital. Since Dems believe in Abortion, it will be called post birth Abortion and will be embraced by all Dems and be deemed a right! Hillary's witch coven will celebrate them by doing rituals over their deaths.
edit on 6-10-2018 by thepixelpusher because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 6 2018 @ 09:35 AM
link   
I Saw video of her and she looked devastated. The look of defeat and she can’t be a good sport. Not good statesmanship.

posted on Oct, 6 2018 @ 09:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: OccamsRazor04
a reply to: BigDave-AR

Pyle is being disingenuous, they did not investigate those emails.

In fact, a technical glitch prevented FBI technicians from accurately comparing the new emails with the old emails. Only 3,077 of the 694,000 emails were directly reviewed for classified or incriminating information. Three FBI officials completed that work in a single 12-hour spurt the day before Comey again cleared Clinton of criminal charges.

Sperry points out that even that "extremely narrow" review of just a small fraction of the emails found that classified information was being either sent or received via Clinton's unauthorized, unsecured private server.

I am not the one quoting a inaccurate report.

Page 388 and 389

III. FBI Review of Weiner Laptop Emails

Midyear agents obtained a copy of the Weiner laptop from NYO immediately after the search warrant was signed on October 30. The laptop was taken directly to Quantico where the FBI’s Operational Technology Division (OTD) began processing the laptop. The Lead Analyst told us that given the volume of emails on the laptop and the difficulty with de-duplicating the emails that “at least for the first few days, the scale of what we’re doing seem[ed] really, really big.” Strzok told us that OTD was able “to do some amazing things” to “rapidly de-duplicate” the emails on the laptop, which significantly lowered the number of emails that the Midyear team would have to individually review. Strzok stated that only after that technological breakthrough did he begin to think it was “possible we might wrap up before the election.”

FBI leadership, including Comey, was briefed on an almost daily basis during the review process. The Lead Analyst told us that he recalled briefing Comey on Friday, November 4, stating:

I told [Comey], I said...I think there’s a possibility we may be able to get through this before the end of the weekend. So he said if you think you can do it, you should try to. So that’s what we did. We brought in, we basically put all hands on deck for [that Saturday].

The Midyear team flagged all potentially work-related emails encountered during the review process and compared those to emails that they had previously reviewed in other datasets. Any work-related emails that were unique, meaning that they did not appear in any other dataset, were individually reviewed by the Lead Analyst, Strzok, and FBI Attorney 1 for evidentiary value.

Analysts on the Midyear team subsequently drafted a document summarizing the review of the Weiner laptop entitled, “Anthony Weiner Laptop Review for Communications Pertinent to Midyear Exam.” This document, dated November 15, 2016, showed that the full image of the laptop contained approximately 1,355,980 items, or files. According to the document, FBI OTD initially extracted approximately 350,000 emails from the laptop and then approximately 344,000 BlackBerry backup files.190 The FBI determined that 4 of the 13 BlackBerry backups “were assessed to belong to Abedin.” The remaining 9 BlackBerry backups were associated with Weiner. The FBI only reviewed emails to or from Clinton during the period in which she was Secretary of State, and not emails from Abedin to other parties or emails outside that period. Analyst 1 stated, “I had very strict instructions that all I was allowed to do within the case was look for Hillary Clinton emails, because that was the scope of our work.” Utilizing various searches targeting Clinton’s emails, the FBI reviewed in full “approximately 48,982” items on the Weiner laptop.

The FBI ultimately “identified 13 confirmed classified email chains, the content of which was duplicative of emails previously recovered during the investigation.” None of these emails were marked classified, but 4 of the 13 were classified as Secret at the time sent and 9 were classified Confidential at the time sent. The FBI determined that Abedin forwarded two of the confirmed classified emails to Weiner.191 The FBI reviewed 6,827 emails that were either to or from Clinton and assessed 3,077 of those emails to be “potentially work-related.” The FBI analysis of the review noted that “ecause metadata was largely absent, the emails could not be completely, automatically de-duplicated or evaluated against prior emails recovered during the investigation” and therefore the FBI could not determine how many of the potentially work-related emails were duplicative of emails previously obtained in the Midyear investigation.

A BlackBerry backup is a file, typically found on a personal computer, containing data from
a BlackBerry handheld device. The BlackBerry backup can include data from the handheld device’s
address book, calendar, browser, email, SMS and MMS messages, phone call logs and history, as well
as pictures and other media stored on the on-board media storage. At the time the backup is created,
the user can configure the specific items to be saved. As a result, not all of the above items may be
found in every backup.

The FBI did not determine exactly how Abedin’s emails came to reside on Weiner’s laptop.
Analyst 2 told us that it appeared that Abedin’s personal devices had been backed up on the laptop at
various points in time. Documents we reviewed indicated that Abedin told the FBI that she did not
know how or why this occurred.

The part about a glitch is from September 29th page 296 first pragaraph in section A.

Link to Report and the ACTUAL information and not a second hand soure lying to you.

posted on Oct, 6 2018 @ 09:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: thepixelpusher
a reply to: Breakthestreak

But wait, there's more. Next month there's gonna be mass liberal suicides as the very very small democrat support base learns that the VAAAAAAST majority of the country is absolutely NOT on their 'side'.

That sarcasm might be closer to the truth than you know. Q posted the suicide Hotline in one of his posts. The ultimate resistance might be Dems killing themselves on the steps of the Capital. Since Dems believe in Abortion, it will be called post birth Abortion and will be embraced by all Dems and be deemed a right! Hillary's witch coven will celebrate them by doing rituals over their deaths.
Just wait till Ginsberg resigns and Trump nominate Barrett.

posted on Oct, 6 2018 @ 09:39 AM
link   
a reply to: Pyle
Believe it or not there are these things call algorithms that can easily distinguish the duplicates.

posted on Oct, 6 2018 @ 09:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: vinifalou
a reply to: underwerks

Time is only a problem because Democrats sat on the accusations for months before making it public. So there's that.

And they're not "making a decision", their minds are all made up already. With or without the FBI investigation.

Please grow up.
Miss Karma is a b

posted on Oct, 6 2018 @ 09:42 AM
link   

You might want to look at my reply to OccmsRazor on page 11. Dude just lied to you and I linked proof to the actual source and not a second hand one.

posted on Oct, 6 2018 @ 09:43 AM
link   

Which the FBI apparently used to sort through the emails. I linked to the IG report that says as much....

posted on Oct, 6 2018 @ 10:30 AM
link   
a reply to: ThirdEyeofHorus

Ginsburg will either resign or die. She's close to both happening.

posted on Oct, 6 2018 @ 10:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: Pyle

Which the FBI apparently used to sort through the emails. I linked to the IG report that says as much....
The investigation turned up Fords friend from the fbi pressured Leland Keyser to change her statement. Don’t like what the fbi found you can cry like Feinstein.

posted on Oct, 6 2018 @ 10:48 AM
link   
a reply to: Pyle

Sorry, I see nothing there to refute it.

“I had very strict instructions that all I was allowed to do within the case was look for Hillary Clinton emails, because that was the scope of our work.”

So it's possible there was a lot of stuff that came from Clinton that was in emails not directly to Clinton that was left untouched.

And I see nothing about what you are saying where you say it, I see them talking about a DELAY before they could start looking. My source specifically talked about AFTER the FBI had access and what they did during the time they worked ... not a delay before they started work.

Strzok echoed this notion that the Weiner laptop was not initially his highest
priority. He stated:
This is just, you know a lead that likely is going to result in some
investigation, maybe some data we’re going to have to review, you
know, January, February 2017, whenever it gets done.

So they will review it AFTER she gets elected ... you are right nothing to see here.

posted on Oct, 6 2018 @ 03:07 PM
link   

Reread my posts in this thread we were not talking about that investigation.

posted on Oct, 6 2018 @ 03:15 PM
link   
a reply to: OccamsRazor04

The FBI reviewed 6,827 emails that were either to or from Clinton and assessed 3,077 of those emails to be “potentially work-related.” The FBI analysis of the review noted that “Because metadata was largely absent, the emails could not be completely, automatically de-duplicated or evaluated against prior emails recovered during the investigation” and therefore the FBI could not determine how many of the potentially work-related emails were duplicative of emails previously obtained in the Midyear investigation.

That is the issue at hand. I linked it above in my first post. Their programs used to search found 6827 emails related to Clinton and 3077 were reviewed as possibly work related. The Glitch just didnt let them automatically tell if they were duplicates or not. They still reviewed all the emails which is contrary to what the second hand report you pushed showed.

posted on Oct, 6 2018 @ 10:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: Pyle

What is the point of reading 1000 pages in 1 hour if the summery tells you it was a sham?

The summery didn't tell anyone the investigation was a sham...But it told Feinswine, 'you're screwed'...

posted on Oct, 6 2018 @ 11:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: thepixelpusher

Ginsburg will either resign or die. She's close to both happening.

The only way she's leaving the Court is by dying. She will never resign if her lack of temperament and extreme bias against Trump are any indication.

posted on Oct, 7 2018 @ 12:40 AM
link   

I cant believe anyone would even suggest there hasnt been a thorough investigation. Never mind the FBI, every liberal crony has been digging for dirt on Brett since the day his name was announced. Can you imagine anyone who has been more investigated? And if they couldnt find someone else, we now know they were trying to get Fords friend to lie for her.

But lets not pretend, it all about abortion, but more specifically partial birth abortion. Libs know partial birth abortion makes even some people on the ethically challenged left squeamish and they were going to fight like Nazis in a desperate attempt to make sure it stayed legal.

posted on Oct, 7 2018 @ 01:09 AM
link   
I wonder which Dem Senator's staffer is behind this?

Following S.C. Justice Brett Kavanaugh's swearing-in this evening, Republican Senators began receiving DEATH THREATS ON THEIR PERSONAL CELL PHONES. It's suspected that a Democrat Senator's staff member is responsible for giving out their phone numbers.

SOURCE ARTICLE: www.thegatewaypundit.com...

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12 >>

join