It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Kavanaugh stuff is making me want to vote Republician.

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:
+31 more 
posted on Oct, 5 2018 @ 06:56 AM
link   
The way the Democrats are handling the Kavanaugh situation is making me want to vote for Trump instead of being in the middle. They are just embarrassing themselves and making them look like the party of wimps and baseless accusations. I get why they are trying to give her a voice and all but it is just getting ridicules.

I just got to a breaking point with those protesters acting just as bad as the "lock her up" chant but instead of Republicans it is Liberals. It is just two sides of the same coin and this is something I am not down with. I thought Democrats had at least some class but I was obviously wrong.

If 2020 was today I would vote for Trump not just because of this but also because he is standing up to china. Also because he is getting through to North Korea , I truly thought we were going to war but I am glad cooler heads prevailed... at least so far.

I just don't get why democrats are acting like this... I am still not sure if Kavanaugh did it or not but they are truly showing their true colors. Sticklers of sorts that will not get my vote in the coming elections.

posted on Oct, 5 2018 @ 06:57 AM
link   
a reply to: watchandwait410

Well, that will help things. When you get disgusted enough to actually not vote for either party then we've truly made some progress.

posted on Oct, 5 2018 @ 07:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: watchandwait410
The way the Democrats are handling the Kavanaugh situation is making me want to vote for Trump instead of being in the middle. They are just embarrassing themselves and making them look like the party of wimps and baseless accusations. I get why they are trying to give her a voice and all but it is just getting ridicules.

I just got to a breaking point with those protesters acting just as bad as the "lock her up" chant but instead of Republicans it is Liberals. It is just two sides of the same coin and this is something I am not down with. I thought Democrats had at least some class but I was obviously wrong.

If 2020 was today I would vote for Trump not just because of this but also because he is standing up to china. Also because he is getting through to North Korea , I truly thought we were going to war but I am glad cooler heads prevailed... at least so far.

I just don't get why democrats are acting like this... I am still not sure if Kavanaugh did it or not but they are truly showing their true colors. Sticklers of sorts that will not get my vote in the coming elections.

Don't blame the Dems alone...the Reps, Conservatives, Independents...even Liberals...are equally nuts..

Hey, just VOTE please, will you? It's our only voice....

Peace..

+10 more 
posted on Oct, 5 2018 @ 07:02 AM
link   

Thank you for waking up.

You have moved into the realm of informed voters. The fog that CNN etc. push has been lifted from your eyes.

I am certain you are not the only one. The Democrats have outdone themselves this time.

posted on Oct, 5 2018 @ 07:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

Well, that will help things. When you get disgusted enough to actually not vote for either party then we've truly made some progress.

I will vote just not for Democrats but the far left and the far right are brainwashed... I m just sick of it all.

+1 more 
posted on Oct, 5 2018 @ 07:03 AM
link   
now there's a recipe for success, surrendering your voice to be silenced...
Sure you don't want to recant ?

a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

+14 more 
posted on Oct, 5 2018 @ 07:05 AM
link   

I've been too disgusted to vote for either party my whole life.
But the leftists have come unhinged. They're now an actual danger to the country. So for the first time ever I will be voting against them.

posted on Oct, 5 2018 @ 07:06 AM
link   
Oh how short are some people's memories. By the way, how's the weather in Moscow?

posted on Oct, 5 2018 @ 07:10 AM
link   
Those women who said "you do talk to women that way" to the senator in the elevator just grinded my gears. Who do they think they are royalty? Weird day are afoot.

posted on Oct, 5 2018 @ 07:10 AM
link   

I've been trying to stay independent for a long time and I'm not a republican but I'm for sure not a Democrat anymore. I've registered as a Democrat switched to independent now might switch to republican to vote against the democrats. The party has changed a lot since Obama and Trump and I blame the progressives.

posted on Oct, 5 2018 @ 07:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: jtma508
Oh how short are some people's memories. By the way, how's the weather in Moscow?

Your subtlety is only matched by your wit.

he said, whistling and looking upwards and slightly to the right.

posted on Oct, 5 2018 @ 07:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: Plotus

now there's a recipe for success, surrendering your voice to be silenced...
Sure you don't want to recant ?

Nope, I don't want to be associated with the mental retardation that is voting for either side of the same coin.

posted on Oct, 5 2018 @ 07:13 AM
link   

I will vote just not for Democrats but the far left and the far right are brainwashed... I m just sick of it all.

I'm not really following that.

posted on Oct, 5 2018 @ 07:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: watchitburn

But the leftists have come unhinged. They're now an actual danger to the country. So for the first time ever I will be voting against them.

Because the Right has got it so together and don't use any of the same tactics. As everyone's favorite fictional sacrifice says, 'Anything after the 'but' is bull***'.

posted on Oct, 5 2018 @ 07:16 AM
link   

I just got to a breaking point with those protesters acting just as bad as the "lock her up" chant but instead of Republicans it is Liberals. It is just two sides of the same coin

Wrong. The difference is that Clinton is a criminal with tons of proof of her crimes. Let me remind you that simply hosting classified material on a home server alone is a very serious crime that there is no doubt of her committing (people have been sentenced to years in prison for less), let alone all of the other far more serious things she was involved in. On the other hand, there is no evidence whatsoever that Kavanaugh did ANYTHING illegal. ANYTHING. He's been through 6 extremely extensive FBI background checks, and now a 7th FBI investigation on top of those - no hint of any wrongdoing in his life. This entire thing started because the Democrats got a liberal to make a false claim against Kavanaugh at the last minute to stall his nomination in return for over half a million dollars. Absolutely 0 evidence against Kavanaugh aside from the fact that this woman said so, and even that doesn't hold up, as all of her witnesses provided testimony that they have no idea what she's talking about.

So:
On one hand you have people protesting a known criminal who was let off the hook despite admitting to committing serious crimes.
On the other hand you have people protesting a good man with an exemplary record because of something there is no evidence of, while all the evidence actually points to his accuser lying.

There's no comparison whatsoever between "lock her up" and the anti-Kavanaugh liberals.

posted on Oct, 5 2018 @ 07:17 AM
link   

There has never been a mentally sufficient side. It's politics, after all. Car salesmen for your lives.

posted on Oct, 5 2018 @ 07:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: Parishna
There has never been a mentally sufficient side. It's politics, after all. Car salesmen for your lives.

Good analogy. Everyone's worried about the free car mats but the vehicle is a lemon.

posted on Oct, 5 2018 @ 07:19 AM
link   

I am biased as a mostly vote republican.

But I also understand that there are a lot of problems with them as well, particularly at the establishment level.

I absolutely agree with you that this incident should drive anyone away from voting democrat that has a problem with what they have done in this fiasco.

Setting on sexual assault allegations, releasing an alleged victims letter to the public against her will, weaponizing uncorroborated allegations against political opponents, rejecting the notion of the presumption of innocence which is a corner stone to our entire legal syatem and country, declaring the situation has something to do with "white privilege" even though both the accuser and accused are white, having rabid protestors who scream that anyone who disagrees with these things is a rape supporter, and having the bulk of the msm push all of this on people.

everyone should reject all democrats for this.

If you are liberal, vote green party, or libertarian if you hate the republicans as well.

Perhaps if enough people leave the democrats over this, they will stop pushing the radical leftists agenda of identity politics and go back to being a party for workers.

posted on Oct, 5 2018 @ 07:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

I'm not really following that.

I am saying that the left and right have mentality thinkin that their side can never do wrong. That is brainwashing in my opinion.

posted on Oct, 5 2018 @ 07:21 AM
link   
Well....... I will respect that, but I think you are better served voting in some form, even if it ends up in reality 'pitching a bitch' and voting against.a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join