It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Witness Keyser Told FBI That Ford's 'Ally' McLean Pressured Her To Change Story

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 6 2018 @ 05:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: OccamsRazor04
a reply to: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

Interesting that you declare someone a rapist and take away their right to due process ... when no one even alleges rape.

Disgusting.

How so?

posted on Oct, 6 2018 @ 06:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: MountainLaurel

originally posted by: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

originally posted by: dragonridr
a reply to: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

Im amazed how people make accusations without evidence and then have the nerve to accuse someone of a crime. Any accusation that can put you in jail needs proof. Unfortunately, not everyone is like you and can read minds.

Like me! Thanks for that..

I'm amazed that accusations like this are not handled discreetly and are flaunted for public trial, almost like its a show a distraction to keep all the smart people mesmerized....

A lot of people agree with you and this was yet another inconsistency that hurt Ford and her lawyer's credibility, she testified, under oath, she had no idea an offer had been made to come to her and take her testimony in private. Turns out, according to her lawyers , that this was not true. They claim she was again " confused " and that actually she wanted the opportunity to speak with Judicial committee directly, not their associates .
www.cnn.com...

Crazy times, it's hard to believe any of it really. I wonder how the history books will describe this # show.

posted on Oct, 6 2018 @ 06:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: ManBehindTheMask
were all in an uproar right now.........but nows not the time......

When we should REALLY be in an uproar, is when 2 weeks from now this is all swept under the rug and NO ONE is held accountable for this fiasco, blatant lies, crimes, and assault on the constitution by people sworn to defend it......

Ive never come so close to being an actual activist in my life as I am now, knowing.......that this crap will drop out of the news cycle and none of those in power that facilitated this will be held to account for their crimes against the country and her people.

amen

posted on Oct, 6 2018 @ 08:23 PM
link   
Can someone explain to me why the report was confidential to begin with? Were there sources or methods involved in the text?

This is a straightforward investigation and someone should file a FOI Act request on the documents.

posted on Oct, 6 2018 @ 08:29 PM
link   
a reply to: Tempter

Do you mean the FBI report?

Senator Feinstein requested that it be sealed from the public. I suspect her reason was the same reason they did not make it public in the first place. There have been hints that some people broke the law, including senators, attorneys, etc.

ETA: I should add - FBI background investigations are not public.

edit on 10/6/18 by BlueAjah because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 6 2018 @ 08:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: Tempter
Can someone explain to me why the report was confidential to begin with? Were there sources or methods involved in the text?

This is a straightforward investigation and someone should file a FOI Act request on the documents.

It appears to be only the Senators reading the report limits who can leak it.

The fact they voted him in means he cleared the 'any real evidence' hurdle for a majority of the Senate. If or if not any real evidence that is tangible from the accusers list of witnesses who failed to back one word of the accusation is all that we needed to know at this point.

posted on Oct, 7 2018 @ 08:43 AM
link   
a reply to: neo96

Are you speaking for yourself when you say that?

posted on Oct, 7 2018 @ 09:57 PM
link   
a reply to: MountainLaurel

Late on Thursday, Senate Judiciary Committee Chairman Chuck Grassley (R-IA) sent a letter to Dr. Ford’s legal team requesting the communications made by her and her team to various parties due to “recently uncovered information.”

posted on Oct, 7 2018 @ 09:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: thanhlycuongphat
a reply to: MountainLaurel

Late on Thursday, Senate Judiciary Committee Chairman Chuck Grassley (R-IA) sent a letter to Dr. Ford’s legal team requesting the communications made by her and her team to various parties due to “recently uncovered information.”

I hope Grassley follows up on this.

posted on Oct, 8 2018 @ 08:35 AM
link   
a reply to: thanhlycuongphat

I hope so. I'm curious about some issues with the letter Ford may or may not have written... For example why did Ford refer to her BF for years at the time and witness to the party/assualt, as a "he" in her letter. Didn't she know her best friend in highschool was a woman ?

<< 2  3  4   >>

join