It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Witness Keyser Told FBI That Ford's 'Ally' McLean Pressured Her To Change Story

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+47 more 
posted on Oct, 5 2018 @ 05:10 AM
link   

A woman that Christine Blasey Ford claimed was at the party where Supreme Court nominee Brett Kavanaugh allegedly assaulted her circa 1982 told FBI investigators that Dr. Ford's "allies" tried to pressure her to change her story about what happened.

Leland Keyser told investigators that Ford's friend, former FBI agent Monica McLean, had urged her to alter the original statement that she gave about not remembering any such party and not knowing Kavanaugh, The Wall Street Journal reported.

The Journal noted that Keyser's statement to the FBI offered "a glimpse into how Dr. Ford’s allies were working behind the scenes to lobby old classmates to bolster their versions of the alleged incident."

www.dailywire.com...

So McLean, the former FBI agent who Ford's ex boyfriend says Ford helped coach for a polygraph, was apparently contacting Ford's other Friend Keyser and trying to get her to change her story about not remembering the party.

If Keyser in fact told the FBI this, its devastating for ford. Keep in mind Keyser is ford's friend, and would have no reason to lie to hurt ford.

This not only makes Ford story look incredibly bad seeing as how her people were unethicaally trying to pressure the alleged witness of the party to change her story, but also makes McLean herself, who claimed ford never did coach her on a polygrah, to lose her credibility as well.

More and more this story is falling apart.

Everyone who was certain the kavanaugh should withdraw over this or was certain he was a sexual assaulter ought to feel ashamed of themselves.

edit on 5-10-2018 by Grambler because: (no reason given)

+20 more 
posted on Oct, 5 2018 @ 05:19 AM
link   
a reply to: Grambler

The truth no longer matters, it's how you feel that matters.

+26 more 
posted on Oct, 5 2018 @ 05:20 AM
link   
Well, if true this shows that McLean played a large role in this sham. Remember that Ford said in her testimony that she was in Rehoboth Beach when she wrote the original letter. That happens to be where McLean lives.

No wonder Feinstein wants this report sealed from the public. They want to continue to use this story to energize the low information voters. But even if true, CNN will never admit this, so many people will never know what really happened.

ETA: I see that others are reporting this, so the news may get out.

Friend of Dr. Ford Felt Pressure to Revisit Statement

edit on 10/5/18 by BlueAjah because: eta

+11 more 
posted on Oct, 5 2018 @ 05:24 AM
link   
a reply to: BlueAjah
Isn’t it sad that low information voters are even thing?
I hear they find that term derogatory however they prefer the term, informationally impaired.

a reply to: Grambler.
The whole thing reeked from the start like a political ploy and sure enough it was.
edit on 5-10-2018 by Athetos because: (no reason given)

+7 more 
posted on Oct, 5 2018 @ 05:40 AM
link   

In a statement, David Laufman, McLean's attorney, denied the allegations, writing: "Any notion or claim that Ms. McLean pressured Leland Keyser to alter Ms. Keyser’s account of what she recalled concerning the alleged incident between Dr. Ford and Brett Kavanaugh is absolutely false."

I Don't believe anyone that don't speak for themselves.

+13 more 
posted on Oct, 5 2018 @ 05:44 AM
link   
a reply to: neo96

Good point. McLean already has her attorney making statements for her.
I think McLean knows that she is in trouble.

+7 more 
posted on Oct, 5 2018 @ 05:44 AM
link   
a reply to: Athetos

I agree.
It was an obviously transparent sham from the start. The leftists have gone all in on opposing anything Trump tries to do.

The blind hate and willful ignorance has reached a state of being pathological. No amount of evidence showing the corruption and hypocrisy seams to deter them either.

I find their self destructive hate very interesting, it really should be studied.

+4 more 
posted on Oct, 5 2018 @ 05:45 AM
link   
Pretty sure Grassley only allowed the one copy to prevent this story and others like it from leaking out and then having the ability to smoke out the leakers once it did... that and the “one copy” deal was yet another Democrat rule that he’s using to burn them with...

Ford was a joke from the door... anyone that didn’t see her for what she is (a fraud) and hung their hat on her to stop this all is and was a fool... I fully expect many of the “Never Kavanaugh” dupes on this site wont touch this one with a ten foot pole...

I look forward to Kavanaugh spending a long long long career on the Supreme Court and hope he burns leftists at every turn for what they tried to do to him... can’t wait until Ginsberg and Sotomayor’s seat open up and Trump replaces them before 2020... the end of progressivism in this country is dead and too dumb to fall over...

posted on Oct, 5 2018 @ 06:19 AM
link   
a reply to: SwissMarked

Sotomayor hasn't been there very long. What makes you think her seat will be open soon?
edit on 5-10-2018 by watchitburn because: (no reason given)

+3 more 
posted on Oct, 5 2018 @ 06:23 AM
link   
Here's one that should be.

posted on Oct, 5 2018 @ 06:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: watchitburn

Sotomayor hasn't been there very long. What makes you think her seat will be open soon?

Health issues... she’s in as bad if not worse shape than Ginsburg and that old bat is a mess physically and mentally...

posted on Oct, 5 2018 @ 06:29 AM
link   

Oh, I didn't know that. Interesting.

posted on Oct, 5 2018 @ 06:29 AM
link   
The problem isn't low information voters. They are to be expected in this process as things happen, life gets in the way and sometimes you want to be a part of the process but don't have the requisite time to sit down and sift through all the sands of nonsense.

The problem is low information loud mouths. People whose opinions are of no consequence because they didn't do the requisite work to inform their opinions, yet somehow still feel the need to shout everyone else down and claim moral superiority with these invalid opinions.

A lot of times these lunatics don't even vote themselves, they just try to manipulate and control the process for everyone else.

+15 more 
posted on Oct, 5 2018 @ 06:35 AM
link   
Because...

It's just creepy accurate.

posted on Oct, 5 2018 @ 06:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: Grambler

A woman that Christine Blasey Ford claimed was at the party where Supreme Court nominee Brett Kavanaugh allegedly assaulted her circa 1982 told FBI investigators that Dr. Ford's "allies" tried to pressure her to change her story about what happened.

Leland Keyser told investigators that Ford's friend, former FBI agent Monica McLean, had urged her to alter the original statement that she gave about not remembering any such party and not knowing Kavanaugh, The Wall Street Journal reported.

The Journal noted that Keyser's statement to the FBI offered "a glimpse into how Dr. Ford’s allies were working behind the scenes to lobby old classmates to bolster their versions of the alleged incident."

www.dailywire.com...

So McLean, the former FBI agent who Ford's ex boyfriend says Ford helped coach for a polygraph, was apparently contacting Ford's other Friend Keyser and trying to get her to change her story about not remembering the party.

If Keyser in fact told the FBI this, its devastating for ford. Keep in mind Keyser is ford's friend, and would have no reason to lie to hurt ford.

This not only makes Ford story look incredibly bad seeing as how her people were unethicaally trying to pressure the alleged witness of the party to change her story, but also makes McLean herself, who claimed ford never did coach her on a polygrah, to lose her credibility as well.

More and more this story is falling apart.

Everyone who was certain the kavanaugh should withdraw over this or was certain he was a sexual assaulter ought to feel ashamed of themselves.

Wheels are coming off the bus now!

posted on Oct, 5 2018 @ 07:05 AM
link   

This information was not part of the original report. The FBI supplied it afterward. Perhaps someone in the Senate asked for evidence about the claims in a 302 that Keyser was pressured, so they produced text messages.
Or - perhaps the FBI wanted this information to come out, so they kept it separate from the secured report.

posted on Oct, 5 2018 @ 07:10 AM
link   
That’s some uncanny stuff right there.
Pursed little lips and a air of childish chagrin.

a reply to: neo96

edit on 5-10-2018 by Athetos because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 5 2018 @ 07:28 AM
link   
If this is true... I hope there is some way those involved are severely punished. I know its extremely unlikely there would be any repercussions, but creating a story and using the #metoo "movement" while basically falsely crying rape. In a attempt to destroy Kavanaugh, all for a political agenda... is horrendous on so many levels.

This has been a brutal assault on this man, and his family, and I'm sure it will leave lasting scars on them. If true... I hope they pay.

I dont side with either major party. I honestly believe Republicans and Democrats, are overwhelmingly greedy, compromised, trash. I've always pretty much despised both parties equally. But the Democrats have somehow found a way to be even more horrible, and I hope they pay politically for a long, long time.

Also... seeing the politicians (on both sides) that have future political aspirations, use this to shine a spotlight on themselves and put on a show is especially disgusting.

Our entire political system is disgusting and beyond repair imo.

edit on 5-10-2018 by Zadiel74 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 5 2018 @ 07:36 AM
link   
Here is my video on this

posted on Oct, 5 2018 @ 07:38 AM
link   
a reply to: Grambler

The right have no morals. They will stoop to new lows bringing up real evidence against the lefts mere accusations.

Doesn't anyone even care about feelings any more?

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join