It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Protest against german nationalism

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 5 2018 @ 04:48 AM
link   
This is a pretty good example for what the 'normal' people are. This little video was made by an munich artist with help from some local and well known actors, friends and people walking by. Made in Munich. Its about the coming vote for the bavarian parliament. It says: Vote what ever you want (we have dozends of parties to vote) but don't vote the AfD (far-right-partie), because they only spread fear and lies - they hate our way to live. Since this video is viral the far-right is attacking everyone included, calling them 'deutschlandhasser' and so on. I know some of the people in the Video, and i know for sure, i want people like them around me instead of all this paranoid and frustrated nationalists. So, this is the 'normal', these are the people making germany a pretty good place to live. You see, no weapons, no flags or stupid hats with stupid massages on it, only good people singing and dancing. That is germany at its best. The song itself isn't that good but i like the positive mood.

In the beginning you can hear what 'bavarian' sounds like.(:

posted on Oct, 5 2018 @ 04:59 AM
link   
literally, are we gonna sit and talk about german nationalism of today?

posted on Oct, 5 2018 @ 05:12 AM
link   
a reply to: Damla

you dont have to. its a global movement and its dangerous. these far-rights are all connected. german nationalists working closely with american nationlists.

i want to show something positive, thats all. peace!

posted on Oct, 5 2018 @ 05:25 AM
link   
As a German who lives in the UK and who has just been to visit a couple of weeks ago, I hate these things. My family is just as brainwashed and recently protested against those pesky nazis who were 99% normal people and 1%so called neo-nazis who you'd expect at a protest against murders committed by immigrants.
However everybody concentrated on two or three guys making a nazi salute. The rest actually walked peacefully and quietly, remembering their raped and murdered loved ones.

BAnds started singing against these two or three neo nazis and my family member was posting her avatar with slogans and that is when I exploded literally.
I wanted to know where the bands were to sing against the murders and rapes? I wanted to know why nobody is singing against islam, which let's face it has killed a lot of Germans lately, whilst these neo nazis have killed nobody.

Oh no about three years ago, a couple of so called Neo nazis were actually killing 3 people as a reaction to terrorism. And the MSN was sooo happy and made sure to tell us that this was an organised and totally sane nazi plan, compared to the islamic attacks [which killed far more], who were all done by mentally ill lone wolves. All of them. None of the islamic attacks were in the name of islam, only nazi attacks are doen by sane people.

And so it goes, the islamification of my country with the blessing of the people, caused by selected reporting and fact changing.

Apart from that, is it any wonder that sane people want someone to listen and that they want our country back? A super mosque has just been build in Koeln [cologne] which is a really rude slap in the face because Koeln is known for its beautiful Cathedral. Well, not any longer. Now it's the biggest mosque in Europe.

I really hope we Germans get our Nationalism back, which should really be called our culture. I personally think it is too late to stop islamification, in a way they have already placed their flag and taken the country.
Only blind and uninformed hatred of all things German would make people be against Germans wanting their culture back.

Unfortunately in order to do that we have to be a tiny bit not so nice and deport people and refuse others, put our foot down when mosques are build next to cathedrals. And as soon as we do, guess what?

We are nazis.

I cry about this injustice.

posted on Oct, 5 2018 @ 05:37 AM
link   
Pretty sure this isn’t how “introductions” are supposed to go... but that aside I don’t think I’ve ever heard anything quite as stupid as “nationalists worldwide are coordinating efforts at being isolationalists”...

Germany should be proud of its heritage and be for Germans instead of allowing a take over by IslamoFascists... same as France and England and everywhere else in Europe... no one wants to go to Egypt or Libya or Turkey and on and on anymore... why... because they are dangerous hellholes and experiencing the culture isn’t worth losing your life for... if all of German culture is transformed by a politically ideological death cult into something you can experience elsewhere and not see anything remotely German tourism will die a far worse death than it already has...

posted on Oct, 5 2018 @ 06:56 AM
link   
a reply to: oloufo

Introductions only forum. Need so many post replies to make 1st thread. Please read the rules, Ts and C's you agreed to when you joined us.

They specify how to make threads, post picts, quotes, links...and what you can and can't post....and what can get you banned.

Welcome tho to ATS...

MS

posted on Oct, 5 2018 @ 07:02 AM
link   
Hi oloufo,
Welcome to the forum, i'm a fan of Otto von Bismarck's funny quote's, perhaps the one below would fit?
"Never believe anything in politics until it has been officially denied".

posted on Oct, 5 2018 @ 08:50 AM
link   

I think nationalism is the only thing that will save the first world at this point. Aside from the violence, more power to them.
edit on 5-10-2018 by hombero because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 5 2018 @ 12:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: oloufo
its a global movement and its dangerous. these far-rights are all connected. german nationalists working closely with american nationlists.

Is nationalism really "far right". This connection is a construct of people who want to erode the nation-state, and the societies within. It's a way to close down debate, by making people afraid to be nationalistic, lest they be tarred with the brush that says "your opinion does not count".

posted on Oct, 5 2018 @ 01:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: oloufo
a reply to: Damla

german nationalists working closely with american nationlists.

Nationalists of different nations working together...isn't that an oxymoron?

I see good points and bad points in every political party, religion, even every person, myself included.

Would it be wrong for the First Nations to correct the attrocities of the past by legally removing anyone who isn't First Nations from the US and Canada?

The conquest of North America goes against current laws and public morality. Anyone who is Left should have left the continent voluntarily by now and those that haven't are spitting in the face of justice worse than any nationalist could.

posted on Oct, 5 2018 @ 01:35 PM
link   
In Brittan they do not have separation of church and state; like the US does or at least tries too Constitution wise; although that varies state to state, county by county.

The point of that? The Duke of York fully backed Hitler at the time; he was in line for the throne, and yet stepped away from being king due to church pressure against him following his heart and marrying a woman that had been divorced.

Bottom line is he loved her and the church be damned; so he stepped away from the throne. If the Duke of York had not stepped away from the throne to follow his heart? Bombs would not have fallen on Europe and WW2 would not have occurred.

Just something to think about as far as religious/ideological influence goes.

Hitler had ideological influence and well religion is typically the same thing; they go to combat with each other, and that crap is called politics.

People being people they have the same want and desire the entire world over... to be happy. Such a thing escapes no; man, woman or child.

The route to that? Is the overall complication and issue... so individual rights means knowing what they them-self needs, no one can feel or know when you have to go to the bathroom for you. Politics obviously knows this and so does the working and business class otherwise there would not be public bathrooms... not an individual bathroom as that is the private sort. Of course privacy in a public bathroom is expected.

The same should be noted for religion and ideology... public and private; when those two collide then politics must step in like a referee... public stealing toilet paper for their private bathroom means taxes will have to go to replenish what was stolen out of public for private use.

How can such a thing as recompense occur; when religion or ideology steals from both public and private?

How the church of England is not seen at fault for WW2 the same as Hitler is seen at fault ideologically?

I will never know

Taking pride does not require nationalism nor patriotism... it is a simple matter of respect; to not steal the toilet paper no matter what country one may happen to find themselves in, public or private, passport or not.

Take care

edit on 5-10-2018 by BEBOG because: sp

posted on Oct, 5 2018 @ 02:27 PM
link   
a reply to: paraphi
German nationalists and patriots can´t be neonazis and rightwingers, because nationalists and patriots should love their country and not harm it.

That Nazi sh*t destryoyed Germany once, a second time it will not happen. But that rescue from the Neonazis won´t come from guys with guitars and bavarian big bands. Maybe it will be a group of bricklayers, which rebuild the wall, the so called antifascistic protective wall(Antifaschistischer Schutzwall), just this time working the other way around.

Don´t get me wrong, the video was funny to watch, i believe him that he is an artists with a heart. But stuff like that looks like a cheap excuse, a´la: "Look, we are not all like these Nazis, we are good germans". But that song or similiar stuff like concerts agains rightwingers etc will not help to stop neonazi terrorists, will not stop the neonazi infiltration of politics, police and secret services, especially in eastern germany.

Germanys problem right now is East-Germany, if it comes to that Neonazi #. We have some hot spots in west Germany, too, for sure, like a part of Dortmund. Difference is, in Dortmund the average people protest against the neonazis, in east germany they protest with them. It´s normal over there, most of the people seem to be ok with the Neonazis and rightwingers which were (are?) the reason for foreign governments to speak out travel warnings, for the neonazi no-go areas.

There are the no-go areas the nazis always speak about, but just "germans" are living there and no evil Ausländers created these National Befreite Zonen, whole neonazi towns. Which cause (foreign) companies to avoid eastern germany, to invest in eastern Germany. No new jobs because of that, more concerned citizens who blame the Ausländers for that problem, the muslims, the refugees, the migrants that only live in very, very rare numbers in eastern germany, compared to the west.

Next problem, it´s not only the average people in eastern germany which symphatize with the neonazis, it`s the politicians over there, it`s the police, we don`t have to speak about the Verfassungsschutz over there(NSU case!). For west germans the east of Germany looks like a failed state which turned slowly but steady into a neonazi state, Dunkeldeutschland.

I never saw something like this in a western german police car. And sure it was relativized by the "concerned citizens" and the officials over there. "It´s not Nazi, it´s just looking a bit Nazi...":

It´s my tax money that is used for such a sh*t. I never heard about western german cops using the Names Uwe Mundlos and Uwe Böhnhardt(the alleged NSU terrorists), to sign in on an official document. There is so much wrong in eastern germany, but they think this is normal over there.

If a part of a body is dying it is better to amputate that part, before the whole body dies!

Give them what they want, reconstruct the wall and give them their Nazideutschland over there. Let every neonazi move there, known neonazis that don´t want to move get a little help. But we don´t leave a hole for an exit then. And don´t let any refugees and economic migrants, coming from there, back in again, which will try to enter western germany again after noticing that a Nazideutschland is not the paradise on earth. You know, refugees and migrants are evil and the cause for everything bad on earth, as the neonazis teached us, again and again and again and again.

Western germany would get rid off people with their heads still sticking into 1933!
Maybe then we western germans don´t have to be ashamed anymore, just for being german.

edit on 5 10 2018 by DerBeobachter because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 8 2018 @ 02:28 PM
link   
a reply to: DerBeobachter

It sounds a bit like the old IRA business in a parallel sort of way; so looking at that in it's history might help settle and sort things out.

Too many people teaching generations old ideological poison to children generation after generation instead of skills and helping them develop their talents.

Why does so much mental poison have to go along with here is some wood, it is first in the form of a seed then tended and watered by nature or us? It grows into a tree then with that tree there are various types used for various things based on it's properties and some are prized specifically for some characteristics unique and difficult to find. Some peoples deliberately bend and twist them before the point of snapping tie them off and snip here and there to make ornamental trees by not transplanting it to a larger pot it stays very small and at the same age a tree that would be fully grown several meters tall is less than a meter from such artistry....

Of course looking at the history such as art in wood, metal, furniture etc? This was and still is a known and a given...

That is the culture and tradition to pass on it is honestly border-less... that ideology of nationalism and patriotism is one of protectionism it is caused by fear that someone is going to capitalize on whatever that may be and ruin what it took thousands of years to develop. Thousands of years to develop... but where is it all going? Right in the toilet of nothing due to fear.

So yes of course artisans are the middle ground and always have been against ideology and religion... why? The ideology is the learning and skill of the craft and the religion is the effort and resolve to keep honing it into mastery as a labor of love.

What are people not one's childs parents trying to whittle and hone into your children? Anyone one going right around the parent to get to a child not their own? Better have a very good reason for doing so... the system protect children? Since when... oh yes thats right after war and conflicts that cannot seem to be resolved.

There is no ignorance in this as to how such arises; spitting ideological poison instead of teaching or spitting ideological poison or other nonsense that has nothing to do with the work skill or craft being done while learning or teaching...

Most of that is rooted in hate and greed, jealousies and other feelings best put into some sort of art or craft... so putting that energy into a yoke allows one to harness for something good and of benefit to make all things better.

Thats the key to all of life... no matter what feelings? Apply them to something that is beneficial that builds up instead of tears down, of course those that are destructive in emotions then obviously can apply that sort of thing in well things that need to be demolished or torn down.

It will settle and balance into something better; a mindful eye has to watch in order to protect and properly guide... or else that ideological poison or feelings will start bleeding out where they do not belong and infect and contaminate all those made subject to it when someone makes that the subject instead of the work, skill or craft being accomplished.

Thats the real trouble misplaced mental objects that one has objected too and then pour it out all over where it really does not belong.

The best thing to do is distance oneself from such people and leave them to their own devices. Or comment perhaps you need counseling in whatever topic they have brought up... of course tact is also a skill so whatever occurs remain honest and do not gaslight as that just makes things worse and is fake. Always deal in truth and illusion and delusion cannot arise... leave that ground to works of fiction and other creative pursuits instead... which is a great direction for those that have a compulsive lying issue... as such a thing never belongs in the world of facts except as hey there is a great fictional author if interested.

posted on Oct, 13 2018 @ 01:59 PM
link   
All the so-called, mass protests in Germany be them far-right or far-left that took place during the past few years, were actually organized by the German BND intelligence themselves with the precise purpose of dividing the German society and make sure they are at constant war with each other !

They always want to keep the society divided, because otherwise the "genetically modified" Nazi leadership of EUrope and Germany would be overrun within 2 weeks !
edit on 13-10-2018 by Flanker86 because: (no reason given)

top topics

join