It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Elizabeth Warren, Joe Biden, Corey Booker, Kamela Harris are cannibals?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 5 2018 @ 07:30 PM
link   
a reply to: watchandwait410

I'll save you from an eye-roll from Jesus. He didn't do anything of the sort that Christine Ford said in her squeaky baby voice.
edit on 5-10-2018 by thepixelpusher because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 6 2018 @ 07:15 AM
link   
a reply to: lostbook
You are correct but in todays world we have the Mule like in Isaac Asimov's foundation trilogy but in a good not bad way. His name is President Trump. He runs Republican but is the out of no where unknown for both parties. He is pushing against the globalist deep state. It just so happens he chose the Republican party to do it. His fight is our fight or for those that want to maintain a Constitutional Republic.

posted on Oct, 6 2018 @ 01:27 PM
link   
Have these accused skin eating cannibals been delayed from casting any votes while the investigation is under way?

They haven't even made an effort to disprove the allegations yet! They must be guilty, that is the only answer. The fact humans require food to sustain themselves proves that the accused individuals do in fact eat food, therefore must also be guilty of cannibalism.

I know, I jumped right from A to D and left out B/C but that is OK. They did it nonstop with the Russia business and to Kavanaugh, so why not? They are cannibals. All accusers must be believed! No exceptions!

<< 1  2  3   >>

join