It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

So you want to enter America Illegally?? I Love Mexico

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:
SMR

posted on Feb, 25 2005 @ 12:42 AM
link   
Looks as if depicts prostitution

Look at the rack on that girl!!! ( Im sick I know
)

Proper identification is indeed needed.Im not denying that.It is just that alot of people want to take drastic measures upon the people who cross,when papers wont matter much anyway.They still have rights here even when here illegally.They get medical care when injured.They get alot while here illegally.Papers are only going to make it 'legal'
Shutting down borders will only create more illegal aliens to come here and more of a problem,IMO

posted on Feb, 25 2005 @ 01:29 AM
link   

We need to do something about this immigration problem NOW. Out here in So. Cal. the problem is horrible, and our state is struggling because of this burden. Identity theft is on the rise because illegals need social security #'s to get jobs, and our jails/hospitals/schools are on the verge of collapse.

It's not all immigration's/illegal's fault.

D

posted on Feb, 25 2005 @ 01:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by 2ndSEED
Thats some joke,man give me a badge and the right of authority Imma do something about this, really we all need to something we can't let that go on come on alot of us folks are jobless because of them bastards!!!!!!

I'm not condoning people using illegal immigrants, but is there the possibility that some people are just lazy and in turn people employ illegal immigrants? I know here in Australia, there are a heap of unemployed but some businesses have turned to hiring legal overseas workers mainly from Asia to work for them because no locals will apply for the job. Just a thought.

Edit: And I do stress that is is SOME people who are lazy and don't get off their arses...not all.

[edit on 25/2/05 by D]

posted on Feb, 25 2005 @ 02:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by SMR
Shutting down borders will only create more illegal aliens to come here and more of a problem,IMO

How would closing the borders create more illegal immigrants?

Originally posted by SMR
They come here to work,and to be honest,most go back after a week of work.Come back on Monday.

I agree and have worked around quite a few illegals when I was younger. The opinion I came away with was that they were very hard workers and for the most part very polite. Although I dislike the system that allowed them to get here I don't dislike them personally. Our border and immigration policy is like a garden hose turned on max, damnit people lets put a thumb over it.

Originally posted by SMRWho here would bend over all day picking berries,,,anyone?

I was raised on a ranch, tending cattle, building fence, bailing hay etc. so please spare me the whole Americans can't do manual labor line, with all due respect of course.

Originally posted by SMRNo,you rather sit in your cubical playing minesweep and taking lunch at TOGO's

I’ve done both. One is physical one is mental. Both suck. I do like the fresh air when at home though and the benefit of staying in shape so I'll give the ranch work the slight edge.

Originally posted by SMRIm not saying let everyone come here.Im simply saying most that cross are doing so to get better work for more money than they can recieve in Mexico.They do the jobs that most Americans will not do!

Close the border now. If we must then keep all the 'current illegals' here. I dont' like it but I'll live with it. Give them a SSN and DL and let them start paying TAXES.

Originally posted by SMRThink about it,next Valentines day,when ya give your sweetheart those chocolate covered strawberries,remember how you got them.

Half of my family is from Stillwell. Known in these parts for its strawberry festival. So I guess only being about fifty miles away I’ll think that they are pretty darn fresh. lol

[edit on 25-2-2005 by Ruins]

posted on Feb, 25 2005 @ 02:33 AM
link   

Edit: And I do stress that is is SOME people who are lazy and don't get off their arses...not all.
[edit on 25/2/05 by D]

This number is highly understated in my opinion.

posted on Feb, 25 2005 @ 03:11 AM
link   
I read that handout that the Mexicans get dowm iin the S.W. Around here in these parts of Va. they are worse than rats. Now let me quantifiy that statement by saying that they are human beings also. That out of the way, they have taken every job that if others had the same chance to get they would. We have 2 giant Walmarts in our area and I would give a conservitive guess is that they might employ 25% to 30% mexicans or those of whom have a strong background in Spanish roots. They also are taxing our local healthcare systems to the max. The word is on the street, they (Mex's) urge their female counterparts to get pregnant so when the baby(s) are born, the baby will automatically become a U.S. citizen. And with that said, that opens the door wide for the babys parents to become citizens. I read a post not long ago here on ATS that they was a group forming out in Arizona called "The Miniteman" Sounds like we need to form a group of such around here. Now you would think that after 9/11 our govt. would have tied the borders shut and would be especially harsh on any illeagle they caught inside our borders. I was kind of thinking of forming a group of people around here that would help peacefully get them out of here. Im not predjudiced in any way and I don't mind opening our doors to those who have made here the leagle way, but it is time for the ones who are not here legally to be helped along in the process of getting back to where they come from. I also forgot to mention that they accounted for 46% of the major crimes here in S.W. Va. From murder to DUI. One guy was actually caught behind a free clinic drunk and on who knows what else was frigging a female dog. One of the people in line waiting to be seen by the Dr.'s alerted one of the employees that there was a Mexican guy doing it with a dog in the parking lot. The police came and hauled him off to jail and charged him with crulity to animals. If that would have been my dog, I think the guy whould have been automatically castrated at the least. We all need to make a concerted effort to let D.C. and our local state govt.'s that they have to go back home. I know myself and I do not want anything to do with subsidizing these people. I was always taught growing up to take care of your own first and if we all did that, we would all be better off in the long run.

posted on Feb, 25 2005 @ 03:31 AM
link   
Hey I'm back I wanted to ask this question are there other countries that promote Illegals to come in through those mexican borders?
And do they also hand out similar pamplets??????

posted on Feb, 25 2005 @ 01:58 PM
link   
Here's another one.

The problem is not simply that the illegal immigrants are working. In a properly functioning economy anyone who wants a job can find one. The problem is that they are not always paying taxes and sending large amounts of money out of the country, and trying to make out that they have a right to send their kids to our public schools when they're not doing their part in paying for it. On top of that, Mexicans who don't respect our immigration laws tend to be criminals somewhat more than Mexicans who do respect our immigration laws. Moreover, many US cities have sanctuary ordinances prohibiting their police officers from enforcing immigration laws, making our whole border policy with Mexico close to a total farce.

Furthermore, Mexico is actively supporting the less savory kind of migration, and our current administration is too soft to stand up to this outrage. (Oh my, did I just speak against St. Dubya the Anti-Hitler?)

The point is that Mexico is doing some things, directly or indirectly, that is contributing to the collapse of America, particularly in the Southwest.

posted on Feb, 25 2005 @ 03:14 PM
link   
Forgive me - but you can come in on a tourist visa to the good old USofA (if needed - many countries a passport is all you need) and you just stay here. I know a number of Russian strippers that have done just that. Heck, my fencing coach was an illegal from Scotland for years and they eventually caught up with him. The president of the University had to go to bat for him to get him back in the country before the season started....

posted on Feb, 25 2005 @ 03:16 PM
link   
You have to give Mexico credit. We took the land by force. They are taking it back by having babies and getting jobs.

posted on Feb, 25 2005 @ 03:44 PM
link   
Having lived in LA for 10 years now I can safely say that the economy here would stop dead if all illegals were deported. I also know 2nd and 3rd generation folks that have gone on to a better life and gone thru college and are well paid members of our society.

We were founded by immigrants after all and it is a said state for Mexico - the people smart enough to want out make it out instead of trying to improve their lot down there (it is a beautiful county with lots of natural resources, excellent tourism and a changing and progressive government). Oh, we Cali folks do own most of Baja these days - the grass is always greener line works both ways.... Cheap and nice land down there....

posted on Feb, 25 2005 @ 03:51 PM
link   
I still say throw up a wall and a minefield, then have controlled points of entry...

posted on Feb, 25 2005 @ 04:05 PM
link   
Gazrok -

You like lettuce, strawberries, citrus products, valet parking and meals at restaurants..?? I do....

We should help Mexico - throw up some more hotels, give their people jobs and be done with it (of course we would own it all - no point in going too far...).

posted on Feb, 25 2005 @ 05:29 PM
link   
This message is directed to all of those on this board advocating an Iron Curtain in America and discrimination against persons of Latin American heritage.

I suggest that you do it.

Of course, there will be consequences.

You can see what they will be by looking at the old Soviet Union and Nazi Germany.

You will lose friends in the world. Of course, you may not need them, even though you are now engaged in a Thousand Years War with Islam. Who needs Latin American allies?

Maybe you do.

You will lose markets. Of course, you may not need them, even though your economy is in trouble. Who needs Latin American markets?

Maybe you do.

You will lose the output of domestic and outsourced workers. Of course, you may not need them, even though a good part of your production relies on them. Who needs Latin American workers?

Maybe you do.

You will lose the oil that flows into America from Latin American wells. Of course, you may not need it. Who needs Latin American oil?

Maybe you do.

You will lose a great deal of the foodstuffs that grace your tables. Of course, you may not need it. Who needs Latin American food?

Maybe you do.

You will lose tens of thousands of soldiers that serve in the American military, and the goodwill of millions more of Latin American and Native American ancestry. Of course, you may not need them. Who needs Latin American soldiers?

Maybe you do.

You will lose the respect of millions of Republican Latin American voters. Of course, you may not need them. Who needs Latin American voters?

Maybe you do.

And most of all, you will lose your best friend. Of course, you may not need someone at your back who loves you and respects you and looks up to you. Who needs a Latin American best friend?

Maybe you do.

[edit on 25-2-2005 by Chakotay]

posted on Feb, 25 2005 @ 06:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by javarex
The shooting people part was a little drastic, I will concede that. Now on to some of your points. SpecialasianX, why is it the responsibility of the US to try and FIX the problem that is causing illegal immigration.

I understand WHY people come here, we are the greatest country on earth, with the highest quality of life,

NO its not your responsibility... but if your not willing to help fix the actual problem... dont complain about the symptoms... part of the reason countries like mexico areso poor is they are exploited by the richer capitalist countries who dont allow them a chance to develope and strengthen their economy... i'm not saying Fox is doing a good job... he isnt... but the US and other rich countries have the ability to help these countries economies through investment and training programs... but they choose not to help, as they would rather increase their lions share and leave the poor countries behind...

and no the US doesnt have the higest standard of living, and you are by far not the greatest country on earth... you just like to think of yourselves that way... but hey each to their own... i wouldnt want to live there, I'm happy here in Aus, where the rights of the people arent sold to the highest corporate bidder at any given chance... european countries have the higest living standards... sure their taxes might be higher, but their overall standard of living puts the US to shame...the reason the mexicans like to go to the US is its easy to get to and its either the US or the rest of Latin America...

posted on Feb, 26 2005 @ 02:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by Chakotay
This message is directed to all of those on this board advocating an Iron Curtain in America and discrimination against persons of Latin American heritage.

I suggest that you do it.

Of course, there will be consequences.

You can see what they will be by looking at the old Soviet Union and Nazi Germany.

You will lose friends in the world. Of course, you may not need them, even though you are now engaged in a Thousand Years War with Islam. Who needs Latin American allies?
Maybe you do.

The shoe is in the other foot old adversary, when the islams are murdering your people in the streets for not converting as they do now in other countries, who will give latin america the technology, weapons and money to fight back?
We will.

You will lose markets. Of course, you may not need them, even though your economy is in trouble. Who needs Latin American markets?

Maybe you do.

The "markets" that the USA would loose are far smaller than the loss of income from tourism, produce, meat, dairy, oil, manufacturing and free "loans" to latin america. Who will find new rpoducing markets?
We will.

You will lose the output of domestic and outsourced workers. Of course, you may not need them, even though a good part of your production relies on them. Who needs Latin American workers?

Maybe you do.

There are thousands if not millions of people willing to fill out the paperwork and follow the rules to immigrate to the USA from countries all over the world. They make better citizens. Who will win?
We will.

You will lose the oil that flows into America from Latin American wells. Of course, you may not need it. Who needs Latin American oil?

Maybe you do.

The United States is a country of reseach and innovation despite the input of latin america. We will research and innovate our dependence on latin oil into oblivion. Once again, when we refuse to give you our technology when latin america runs out of oil and it's societies collapse who wins?
We will.

You will lose a great deal of the foodstuffs that grace your tables. Of course, you may not need it. Who needs Latin American food?

Maybe you do.

We invented the refrigerated cargo sytem that transports those same foodstuffs to the United States, we can just as easily transport food from Africa, Europe, Asia and the Middle East. The latin american agricultural economy would collapse. Who wins?
We Will.

You will lose tens of thousands of soldiers that serve in the American military, and the goodwill of millions more of Latin American and Native American ancestry. Of course, you may not need them. Who needs Latin American soldiers?

Maybe you do.

You speak too broadly again, when your "brothers" of Native American and Latin America ancestry check to see which side of the bread is buttered, they will close the borders themselves. Who wins?
We Will.

You will lose the respect of millions of Republican Latin American voters. Of course, you may not need them. Who needs Latin American voters?

Maybe you do.

How many of those Republican Latin American voters would vote for an immediate open border? They would have to pay their latin american maids, housekeepers, servants and gardeners realistic wages, instead of enjoying the financial benefits that come from the financial and social servitude which illegal immigration forces onto illegals. Who wins?
No one.

And most of all, you will lose your best friend. Of course, you may not need someone at your back who loves you and respects you and looks up to you. Who needs a Latin American best friend?

Maybe you do.

With the "respect" we get from Latin America who needs enemies?

Our "best friend" is Canada.

posted on Feb, 26 2005 @ 02:37 PM
link   
The goal is not an iron curtain. The problem is that we have perfectly decent immigration laws, which good Mexican immigrants have no problem observing, and there is a class of people in Mexico who have no respect for our laws. They probably don't even have respect for their own laws, so why should we take them and expect them to contribute to the US economy?

top topics

<< 1   >>

join