It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I Am an Independent, Impartial Judge

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 4 2018 @ 10:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: hopenotfeariswhatweneed
a reply to: [post=23833466]DBCowboy[/post

How so ? An invasion of privacy is an authoritarian move is it not ?

How is giving your information to Google an invasion of privacy?

Don't you read the T&C's?
edit on 4-10-2018 by DBCowboy because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 4 2018 @ 10:13 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

" How is this Constitutional judge authoritarian? "

He is an Authority on Constitutional Law ,,,,,,)

posted on Oct, 4 2018 @ 10:14 PM
link   

Its far more than that, google is a search engine for the internet, the data we are talking about is all of it, your phone calls, your search history everything, straight from the telecommunications provider.

posted on Oct, 4 2018 @ 10:18 PM
link   

Its far more than that, google is a search engine for the internet, the data we are talking about is all of it, your phone calls, your search history everything, straight from the telecommunications provider.

So you don't sign an agreement when you get AT&T, Verizon, Sprint?

posted on Oct, 4 2018 @ 10:22 PM
link   

I don't remember reading a bit that said my Data would be recorded stored and be released to government .

posted on Oct, 4 2018 @ 10:23 PM
link   

I don't remember reading a bit that said my Data would be recorded stored and be released to government .

Not my fault if you can't read well.

posted on Oct, 4 2018 @ 10:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: 3NL1GHT3N3D1
a reply to: Sookiechacha

Peter Strzok appears to have a partisan agenda? "Lynch that traitor!"

Kavanaugh appears to have a partisan agenda? "He's so brave and humble, put him in there already!"

If you are going to tell me Ginsbergh and Kagen aren't insanely partisan you are a gigantic liar.

The partisan feelings he expressed were created by the Democrats trying to destroy him and his family.

Historically he has been very moderate, but you could be right they may have created a hyper partisan with their BS outrageous attacks. I think he is better than that, but you never know.

All I have to say is actions have consequences.

posted on Oct, 4 2018 @ 10:27 PM
link   

yes I'm lisdexic.

posted on Oct, 4 2018 @ 10:41 PM
link   
a reply to: SwissMarked

Did I ever give an opinion on him? I don't think I did, if so please show me where.

I don't have an opinion on whether he's a good person or not because, just like everyone else on these boards, I don't know him from Adam. How do I have any authority to say he's definitely a good person or not? No one on these boards knows him any better than anyone else yet everyone sounds like they think they're an expert on who he is and what he thinks. Ridiculous.

posted on Oct, 4 2018 @ 10:46 PM
link   
a reply to: proximo

As far as I've heard Kavanaugh used the same talking points many on these boards use every day and I wouldn't trust anyone on these boards to be impartial in their decision-making when it comes to politics.

What's funny to me is that depending on how the media is talking about a certain person or issue , that is what determines what each side decides to support. If the media were behind Kavanaugh 100% you guys would be against him, the opposite is true for the other side as well. Sad that the media has so much influence over both sides of the aisle.
edit on 10/4/2018 by 3NL1GHT3N3D1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 4 2018 @ 11:00 PM
link   

It’s been pretty common knowledge for almost a decade and a half that the telecoms do that... if you didn’t read it and/or don’t know it that’s on you...

posted on Oct, 4 2018 @ 11:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: SwissMarked

It’s been pretty common knowledge for almost a decade and a half that the telecoms do that... if you didn’t read it and/or don’t know it that’s on you...

Sure, why pretend we have any freedoms at all, lets just go with it and legalise this data collection for law enforcements consumption.

posted on Oct, 4 2018 @ 11:34 PM
link   

The opinions of the members on this board are so predictable these days, if you know their opinion in one issue you know it on all of them.

People who think like you (which is about 95% of you) are the reason why I can't get a decent conversation anywhere. I absolutely hate when someone assumes my opinions on everything based on one particular opinion.

"Oh you're pro-life? Then you must be a sexist, racist, homophobic, religious zealot who loves war and the death penalty too, right? RIGHT?"

"Oh you're a Communist? Then you must be a mass-murdering, authoritarian, gender neutral atheist who hates guns and free speech, right? RIGHT?"

posted on Oct, 4 2018 @ 11:35 PM
link   

Sure, why pretend we have any freedoms at all, lets just go with it and legalise this data collection for law enforcements consumption.

Not saying it shouldn’t all be reigned in... not saying any of it should be legal... but everyone thought it would be a great idea to give up their freedoms for safety after 9/11... and it was a terrible idea... at this point this country is too far gone to dial it back... your tv spies on you... your laptop/desktop/tablet/phone spies on you... everyone has a dash cam/back up cam... security cams are everywhere... etc... the last chance to escape the police state was 2008... but it was more important to give that fake war hero McCain the nod for the republicans and even more important to elect that “historical” usurper... so yeah... the country kind of got what it asked for... screw right up the ol’ Hershey Highway...

Trump is the last hope this country has of ever having any sense of normalcy and freedom ever again... and everyone from leftist loons to RINOs to globalist billionaires to Deep State pricks are doing their damndest to ensure we’re all wearing chains for the rest of our lives even if we have the illusion of “freedom”...

posted on Oct, 4 2018 @ 11:40 PM
link   
"Independent and Impartial" is determined by the Justice him/herself, unless there is someone more powerful who can override him/her.

posted on Oct, 4 2018 @ 11:42 PM
link   

Trump is the last hope this country has of ever having any sense of normalcy and freedom ever again... and everyone from leftist loons to RINOs to globalist billionaires to Deep State pricks are doing their damndest to ensure we’re all wearing chains for the rest of our lives even if we have the illusion of “freedom”...

Trump is literally a globalist billionaire. You do realize that don't you?

edit on 4-10-2018 by Bone75 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 4 2018 @ 11:42 PM
link   
a reply to: Bone75

Like me? I don't assume anything about you or anyone else, never once have I called anyone racist or homophobic, you're free to look through my post history if you'd like.

I'm trying to figure out where you get the idea that I assume those things about anyone? Care to point me in the the general direction of where you got that from?

posted on Oct, 4 2018 @ 11:44 PM
link   

"Build a wall"....said no globalist, ever.

A2D

posted on Oct, 4 2018 @ 11:54 PM
link   

Like me? I don't assume anything about you or anyone else, never once have I called anyone racist or homophobic, you're free to look through my post history if you'd like.

I'm trying to figure out where you get the idea that I assume those things about anyone? Care to point me in the the general direction of where you got that from?

You often talk about how everyone on this site lacks personal critical thinking skills by blindly following the media. . .

posted on Oct, 4 2018 @ 11:56 PM
link   
a reply to: SwissMarked

I think were doing a pretty good job of chaining ourselves, all they need to do is provide the candy and we lap it up. At least we can agree kavanaugh is not a step in the right direction for increasing our freedoms.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join