It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I Am an Independent, Impartial Judge

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 4 2018 @ 07:57 PM
link   
nm

edit on 4-10-2018 by loam because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 4 2018 @ 07:59 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Trump has forced many embedded worms to crawl from the wood baseboards.

Seriously ?

They've gone full blown psychotic.

www.drudgereport.com...

thelibertydaily.com...

www.breitbart.com...

posted on Oct, 4 2018 @ 08:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sookiechacha
a reply to: Agree2Disagree

The funniest part of all this is that the Democrats claim his behavior reflected an inability to remain impartial,

It wasn't his behavior. It was his words.

I think you missed my point because it doesn't matter what it was. Gotta take the speck out of your own eye before you take the speck out of someone else's... hypocrisy is hypocrisy no matter if it was words or actions.....

A2D
edit on 4-10-2018 by Agree2Disagree because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 4 2018 @ 08:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
a reply to: Sookiechacha

Don't worry, "Dr Ford" is writing a new paper that uses the best techniques in psychoanalysis and lie detector mythology.

😃

I'll be waiting with baited breath for your thread on it!

You got a hook in your mouth or something? It's "bated breath."

posted on Oct, 4 2018 @ 08:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: schuyler

Don't worry, "Dr Ford" is writing a new paper that uses the best techniques in psychoanalysis and lie detector mythology.

Shhhhh !!

Some people take the bobbers all the way down.

😯

posted on Oct, 4 2018 @ 08:16 PM
link   
a reply to: Agree2Disagree

Gotta take the speck out of your own eye before you take the speck out of someone else's...

Quoting Jesus isn't going to help you here. This what you said, that I was responding to.

The funniest part of all this is that the Democrats claim his behavior reflected an inability to remain impartial,

So, I said: It wasn't his behavior. It was his words.

Kavanaugh went on a rant against all Democratic member of the Judicial Committee, invoked a "vast left wing conspiracy", blamed the Clinton's for "Deep State" meddling in his confirmation for revenge for the 2016 election and his participation in Bill Clinton's impeachment.

And then he added, in a threatening and menacing tone, "What goes around comes around".

This is why is lack of impartislity and partisan bias have come into question.

edit on 4-10-2018 by Sookiechacha because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 4 2018 @ 08:21 PM
link   

All well said and true, good for him.

posted on Oct, 4 2018 @ 08:23 PM
link   

And what I said is hypocrisy is hypocrisy. Are you not reading or what?

Condemning a man because of the inability to remain impartial while you yourself lack that same ability is called hypocrisy. I don't think I can break it down any more than that....

A2D

posted on Oct, 4 2018 @ 08:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy
a reply to: loam

His judicial history has never been in question. Which is interesting.

They had to go personal, the LAP People. (Leftist Authoritarian Party)

They could find nothing wrong with his rulings.

Isn't that what he's supposed to do?

After 36 hours of interrogation under oath by committee democrats, meetings with committee members and 1,287 written questions from mostly committee democrats it was clear they couldn't damage his judicial record, or temperament. At the end someone in the democrats on the committee decided they would have to destroy him personally to keep him off the court, and in the final hours before the vote to confirm him the "sexual assault" allegation magically appeared anonymously at first, everyone knows the rest of the story.

Bottom line, the last thing the democrats want is a justice on the supreme court that will always adhere to the strictest interpretation of laws and the constitution.

Democrats depend on the courts to advance their agendas, they must have judges that are "flexible" with liberal interpretations of laws and the constitution.

Kavanaugh is their worst nightmare.

posted on Oct, 4 2018 @ 08:28 PM
link   

Crocodile tears. You could say he pulled a serena williams.

If you don't know the story serena williams played a match and deliberately verbally attacked the umpire, saying she was being attacked for being a woman and mentioning her daughter, knowing that the crowd could hear her.

She played to the crowd, perfectly playing the victim and if i may speculate this Kavanaugh character may be playing the same game.

posted on Oct, 4 2018 @ 08:39 PM
link   
a reply to: Fallingdown

This sounds so cringey. You guys had absolutely no idea who this guy was a few weeks/months ago now you are hopping on the bandwagon as if you've known him your entire life and "know" who he is, not just the very little you've seen of him on TV.

The opinions of the members on this board are so predictable these days, if you know their opinion in one issue you know it on all of them. That's what partisanship does though.

posted on Oct, 4 2018 @ 08:45 PM
link   
a reply to: 3NL1GHT3N3D1

"The opinions of the members on this board are so predictable"

Yup, even yours.

posted on Oct, 4 2018 @ 08:53 PM
link   
I believe anything and everything the media tells me

posted on Oct, 4 2018 @ 09:03 PM
link   
a reply to: Muninn

Do you see me defending someone that I don't know to the death? The level of devotion some hold for their politician of choice is cringey, Kavanaugh is quickly becoming an idol much like Trump already is. The more the media bashes him the more polarized certain people become so I'm sure they'll keep bashing him like there's no tomorrow. What better way is there to divide and conquer? The media is on their A-game these days.

posted on Oct, 4 2018 @ 09:06 PM
link   

Peter Strzok appears to have a partisan agenda? "Lynch that traitor!"

Kavanaugh appears to have a partisan agenda? "He's so brave and humble, put him in there already!"
edit on 10/4/2018 by 3NL1GHT3N3D1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 4 2018 @ 09:10 PM
link   
a reply to: 3NL1GHT3N3D1

Dude I made my comment about his public service . Or are you saying he lied about what he did for the last 28 years?

Or are you saying I am unqualified to judge someone by their work history ?

posted on Oct, 4 2018 @ 09:14 PM
link   

Oh! Independent, impartial and humble! Sorry, too little too late.

That night, I told the American people who I am and what I believe.

He told us who he was last Thursday alright. When someone tells you who they are, believe them the first time.

So the assessment by the ABA is meaningless to you people? Pretty much destroys the current narrative the left is peddling.

Besides he was there as a private citizen. He wasn't on trial, he wasn't sitting on the bench.

Do you advocate removing RBG for her lack of temperance when she over stepped her bounds and inserted herself into the political process by attacking Trump?

Shows a clear bias does it not?
Your fake outrage is played out.

posted on Oct, 4 2018 @ 09:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: schuyler

Shhhhh !!

Some people take the bobbers all the way down.

😯

I must say thos whole Kavanaugh thing as really sharpened your wit. You've been on fire for like 2 weeks now.

Most excellent.

posted on Oct, 4 2018 @ 09:21 PM
link   
a reply to: Fallingdown

There are plenty of things I've done on the job that won't appear in my job resumé. To act as if an extremely brief summary of his career is somehow enough to convince you he's the best thing since sliced bread is ridiculous.

posted on Oct, 4 2018 @ 09:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: 3NL1GHT3N3D1
a reply to: Muninn

Do you see me defending someone that I don't know to the death? The level of devotion some hold for their politician of choice is cringey, Kavanaugh is quickly becoming an idol much like Trump already is. The more the media bashes him the more polarized certain people become so I'm sure they'll keep bashing him like there's no tomorrow. What better way is there to divide and conquer? The media is on their A-game these days.

Well said. Sheesh the level of partisanship here is at an all time high

Havent seen the names Rothschild or rockefeller mentioned in probably over a year

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join