It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Need a new coffee maker - recommendations?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 5 2018 @ 04:04 AM
link   
I really like the BUNN, I am impatient for my first coffee so it works well for me. I've had this one for a couple of years now but, the one before it only lasted about a year and then just stopped working. It's the least expensive version. I do wish that it had the automatic shut off option though. There is a Keurig at work that is great for the afternoon pick me up cup although I agree that it doesn't taste quite 'right'.

posted on Oct, 5 2018 @ 04:16 AM
link   
moka pot FTW - i has a krupp esspresso machine - but its a pain to use - pre heat water tank - then prime pump - then attach coffee holder - then you finally coffee - its an amazing brew - but at 05:00 - it can be a bit too technical

posted on Oct, 5 2018 @ 05:43 AM
link   
a reply to: JAGStorm

I was always looking for the perfect coffee maker and I discovered the best when watching a film called 'Green Card'....in it the girl repeatedly told the man...I don't like coffee. One day he turned up with a coffee maker and said I will make you the best coffee. I rushed out and bought myself one......I have never looked back.
The best coffee maker is a Bialetti Moka Express......it is the original Itatian stove top coffee maker. I recommend buying this one and not any other make.....I have tried others but nothing beats this one.
www.bialetti.com...
And I use Lavazza Rossa coffee beans.
edit on 5-10-2018 by Itisnowagain because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 5 2018 @ 06:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: Itisnowagain

I was always looking for the perfect coffee maker and I discovered the best when watching a film called 'Green Card'....in it the girl repeatedly told the man...I don't like coffee. One day he turned up with a coffee maker and said I will make you the best coffee. I rushed out and bought myself one......I have never looked back.
The best coffee maker is a Bialetti Moka Express......it is the original Itatian stove top coffee maker. I recommend buying this one and not any other make.....I have tried others but nothing beats this one.
www.bialetti.com...

I have the small on and had no idea they make a 12 cup version... as much as I’ve triumphed my Ninja (I hate to say it) I’m pretty sure it’s gonna take all I have in me to not order one of those today... God help me when my wife finds out... 😜👍

posted on Oct, 5 2018 @ 06:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: SwissMarked

originally posted by: Itisnowagain

www.bialetti.com...

I have the small on and had no idea they make a 12 cup version... as much as I’ve triumphed my Ninja (I hate to say it) I’m pretty sure it’s gonna take all I have in me to not order one of those today... God help me when my wife finds out... 😜👍

Do it!!
You obviously prefer the taste of the Bialetti rather than the Ninja......and the Bialetti is cheaper and comes in size 1 cup, 3 cup, 6 cup, 9 cup and 12 cup. I have a 3 cup.

edit on 5-10-2018 by Itisnowagain because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 5 2018 @ 11:51 AM
link   

I really appreciate everyone's input.

I'm going to go with a bunn velocity, wish me luck & a decent cup of coffee!!!

posted on Oct, 5 2018 @ 06:53 PM
link   

I have this one at work.
Speedy brew! The coffee is pretty good, and I'm picky.

I use a Press at home, I just like the more full bodied flavor.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join