It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Man roundhouse-kicks pro-life woman

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 4 2018 @ 02:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: OccamsRazor04
a reply to: knowledgehunter0986

If we actually care about women we will all agree this man needs to be taught a lesson.

That lesson should have been taught to him a long time ago. If it had been, he wouldn't have pulled that crap. I don't care how much he hated her message.

posted on Oct, 4 2018 @ 02:44 PM
link   
a reply to: burdman30ott6

Dude needs beaten down hard for that stunt... hopefully whatever police dept. responded to the assault made sure he had a difficult time.

And suddenly all that pontificating about the Constitution and due process goes out the window. It's not the job of police to dispense street justice, is it?

Hopefully this moron was not denied his rights under the 14th Amendment, ultimately receives a legal punishment befitting his crime and that's enough to get keep him from assaulting people in the future.

posted on Oct, 4 2018 @ 02:45 PM
link   
a reply to: OccamsRazor04

Well he did lose his job at a hair salon. This was clearly an assault, but I doubt anything will happen to him.

posted on Oct, 4 2018 @ 02:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: SwissMarked

originally posted by: Subaeruginosa

originally posted by: Edumakated
Funny how progressives forget the war on women when it comes to conservative women...

All the things they accuse conservatives of doing, they do to conservative women whether it is mocking a woman for her appearance or outright physically assaulting women.

What are you even talking about dude?

This has nothing to do with "progressives"! Its just some idiot who's clearly tweaking, doing something really stupid.

So what’s the excuse for all the screaming loons in the bowels of Congress... they all tweaking too... how about the “protesters” standing up screaming every five minutes during the confirmation hearings... also not representative of progressives right... just a bunch of “tweakers”... like Sansour... right... 🤨

I think theirs a slight difference between people passionately voicing their opinion and some idiot just randomly kicking the phone out some chicks hand...
edit on 4-10-2018 by Subaeruginosa because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 4 2018 @ 02:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xcalibur254
a reply to: stosh64

Right Wing nutjobs have been bombing abortion clinics for decades. But, yeah, some random guy roundhousing a woman in 2018 is the start of the violence.

Who cares who started it?

posted on Oct, 4 2018 @ 02:47 PM
link   
a reply to: Subaeruginosa

What if that passionate voicing includes calls for violence?

posted on Oct, 4 2018 @ 02:48 PM
link   

Well, let's see...oh, the poster she was replying to who literally said this:

Why is it that the lunatics on the left are always the ones to get violent first?

posted on Oct, 4 2018 @ 02:49 PM
link   
a reply to: theantediluvian

WTF you talking about? Find any example ever of me denying the cops the right to administer a swat down to a thug deserving of it. Don't cross the streams between a public spectacle and earnest natural consequences of one's actions.

*sigh*

Dude, I'm a mildly intelligent knuckle dragging caveman. Had Ford's husband/brother/lover/father/whatever entered the conversation by lighting right in the middle of Kavanaugh, whipping his ass from one side of the dais to the other in front of the Senate, I'd have said nothing whatsoever bad about the man. He'd have behaved as a man in my eyes. Same holds true here... Discount PewDePie acted like a bitch and, thus, deserves to be treated like a bitch. Natural consequences for natural eff-ups.
edit on 4-10-2018 by burdman30ott6 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 4 2018 @ 02:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: OccamsRazor04

What if that passionate voicing includes calls for violence?

Is that a rhetorical question?

posted on Oct, 4 2018 @ 02:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xcalibur254
a reply to: stosh64

Right Wing nutjobs have been bombing abortion clinics for decades. But, yeah, some random guy roundhousing a woman in 2018 is the start of the violence.

11 whole murders in 40 years of anti-Abortion protests. Wow!!!!!

BLM is responsible for more cop deaths in the last 3 years.

Looking it up I thought the numbers would be much higher considering how much leftists whine about it. 11 deaths? Who cares? I don't. The dead doctors and nurses probably butchered 1000's of babys before they had their ticket punched.

Pretty tough to feel bad for baby butchers.

posted on Oct, 4 2018 @ 02:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: theantediluvian

Well, let's see...oh, the poster she was replying to who literally said this:

Why is it that the lunatics on the left are always the ones to get violent first?

I don't believe they are referring to events from 30 years ago, I think they mean today. What you are doing is claiming if America attacked Germany it would be retaliation because they attacked first.

Doesn't hold water.

posted on Oct, 4 2018 @ 02:53 PM
link   

Nope.

posted on Oct, 4 2018 @ 02:54 PM
link   

Dude needs beaten down hard for that stunt... hopefully whatever police dept. responded to the assault made sure he had a difficult time.

And suddenly all that pontificating about the Constitution and due process goes out the window. It's not the job of police to dispense street justice, is it?

Hopefully this moron was not denied his rights under the 14th Amendment, ultimately receives a legal punishment befitting his crime and that's enough to get keep him from assaulting people in the future.

Screw the cops. Street justice is needed there. Drag his azz into an alley and beat him 3 ways from Sunday.

Call the paramedics for him on the way to the pub.

posted on Oct, 4 2018 @ 02:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: SwissMarked

originally posted by: Edumakated
Funny how progressives forget the war on women when it comes to conservative women...

All the things they accuse conservatives of doing, they do to conservative women whether it is mocking a woman for her appearance or outright physically assaulting women.

What are you even talking about dude?

This has nothing to do with "progressives"! Its just some idiot who's clearly tweaking, doing something really stupid.

So what’s the excuse for all the screaming loons in the bowels of Congress... they all tweaking too... how about the “protesters” standing up screaming every five minutes during the confirmation hearings... also not representative of progressives right... just a bunch of “tweakers”... like Sansour... right... 🤨

I think theirs a slight difference between people passionately voicing their opinion and some idiot just randomly kicking the phone out some chicks hand...

It wasn’t random... none of it... from the idiots shouting “who’s courts our courts” to this powderpuff kicking a woman... you know that... you can try to play dumb but you know... so keep up the charade... whatever floats your boat... but I know that you know that you’re full of 💩👍🏾...

link   
a reply to: ketsuko

maxine waters influence is strrrrong.

link   
a reply to: Carcharadon

I wouldn't mind a citizen's arrest where he was roughed up in order to prevent him fleeing ... and then lawful justice administered.

posted on Oct, 4 2018 @ 02:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: Carcharadon

Screw the cops. Street justice is needed there. Drag his azz into an alley and beat him 3 ways from Sunday.

Yeah, let’s kill him. Chop his head off and put it on a stick.

posted on Oct, 4 2018 @ 03:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: kaylaluv

Game of Thrones already did that with GWB.

link   
a reply to: knowledgehunter0986

I hope he gets stung by a jelly fish and no one pees on him except a syphilitic leprosy patient with bloody ebola urine.

link   

originally posted by: kaylaluv

That's close to what Professor Fair wanted to do with men who assault women, isn't it? Something to do with chopping their balls off and stuff? Entitled white men need to die and have their corpses castrated and fed to swine. I'm sure you were all over supporting her.

And those men didn't even do anything except want due process of law.
edit on 4-10-2018 by ketsuko because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join