It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Man roundhouse-kicks pro-life woman

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 4 2018 @ 02:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: Middleoftheroad

Just another example of the double standard the crazy leftists have.

Pardon me for asking, but why does it have to be treated as a Left v Right issue ?

Surely it just a case of a chap who is not right in the head.

posted on Oct, 4 2018 @ 02:32 PM
link   
a reply to: neo96

Now that you mentioned it, I actually recognize the street! This happened in my city.. ah, that explains it.

link   
a reply to: projectvxn

'Murica is infectious like the T-virus.

link   
a reply to: knowledgehunter0986

Why is it that the lunatics on the left are always the ones to get violent first?

Yes, the right has its share of morons, proud to display their limited cognitive abilities to the world. But in my experience, the VAST majority of violence initiates with the lunatic left.

I am sure someone will dig up the rare videos of some idiot right winger getting violent.

I can post 100 videos of the violent left for every example of the right.

#WalkAway

posted on Oct, 4 2018 @ 02:33 PM
link   
a reply to: Assassin82

Sour grape syndrome?

posted on Oct, 4 2018 @ 02:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: Middleoftheroad
Just another example of the double standard the crazy leftists have.

Clearly she was being a violent aggressor ... against his sperm's right to never be born.

link   
a reply to: stosh64

Right Wing nutjobs have been bombing abortion clinics for decades. But, yeah, some random guy roundhousing a woman in 2018 is the start of the violence.

link   

originally posted by: SwissMarked

originally posted by: Subaeruginosa

originally posted by: Edumakated
Funny how progressives forget the war on women when it comes to conservative women...

All the things they accuse conservatives of doing, they do to conservative women whether it is mocking a woman for her appearance or outright physically assaulting women.

What are you even talking about dude?

This has nothing to do with "progressives"! Its just some idiot who's clearly tweaking, doing something really stupid.

So what’s the excuse for all the screaming loons in the bowels of Congress... they all tweaking too... how about the “protesters” standing up screaming every five minutes during the confirmation hearings... also not representative of progressives right... just a bunch of “tweakers”... like Sansour... right... 🤨

I am continually amazed at how some people on the left can deny reality. I mean there is an infinite number of videos of loons like this guy flipping out at rallies / protests. Yet, every one is always "just some guy" and "he doesn't represent the left".

link   

Because the Left tends to act off of emotions. And when most of the emotions are hate-filled, it can make you act irrationally.

posted on Oct, 4 2018 @ 02:35 PM
link   
Typical snow flake violence because they can't handle words.

posted on Oct, 4 2018 @ 02:36 PM
link   
a reply to: Xcalibur254

Left wing nut jobs go around bombing supreme court nominations.

But your side is 'better' !
edit on 4-10-2018 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

+1 more 
posted on Oct, 4 2018 @ 02:38 PM
link   
a reply to: Xcalibur254

Murder of innocents tends to get folks pretty riled up.

posted on Oct, 4 2018 @ 02:39 PM
link   
If kavanaugh did that on video he would be in prison

posted on Oct, 4 2018 @ 02:39 PM
link   
If I had pulled that sort of stupid stunt, after my father was done beating some sense into me he would have dragged my butt to the cops and said maybe you can fix his stupid.

Forget the left/right paradigm for a moment, this was an assault that had one purpose physical suppression of free speech and anyone left or right or independent with more than 1 functioning brain cell should be rabidly against that.
edit on 4-10-2018 by Irishhaf because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 4 2018 @ 02:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xcalibur254

Right Wing nutjobs have been bombing abortion clinics for decades. But, yeah, some random guy roundhousing a woman in 2018 is the start of the violence.

Nice bull# whataboutism.

posted on Oct, 4 2018 @ 02:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: Bluntone22

They'd call Kavanugh a misogynist,white male waging a war on women with his privilege, and call anyone that supports him patriarchal cowards.

posted on Oct, 4 2018 @ 02:42 PM
link   
a reply to: knowledgehunter0986

If we actually care about women we will all agree this man needs to be taught a lesson.

posted on Oct, 4 2018 @ 02:43 PM
link   
What a hero!

I love the wind up, I can almost see the imminent regret and begging

link   
it shows what kind of men go to those events

Roundhouse kick a girl someone else, and there will be no need to call the police, the ambulance maybe, but not the police.

Toxic masculinity, beating up a man who roundhouse kicks a women = bad
soy boy round house kicks a women = non sexist and good

LOL

link   

originally posted by: Bluntone22

As anyone who unprovoked kicks another person should be... The difference, of course, is that our effeminate friend and PewDePie imitator in the video assaulted a woman in the name of defending women... which, when you think about it makes as much sense as raping someone to bring attention to sexual violence, beating a child in the name of stopping child abuse, or mainlining crack to fight drug abuse. The guy clearly has issues. Hopefully whatever jail cell he occupies is shared with someone who has a low tolerance for the feminized male companionship.

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join