It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Man roundhouse-kicks pro-life woman

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 4 2018 @ 04:59 PM
link   
a reply to: knowledgehunter0986

Was it this dude.

posted on Oct, 4 2018 @ 05:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko
It's just that I am telling you that we want a society where people are willing to help each other out at the same time. It's in everyone's best interests. After all, no one ever knows when they're going to wind up in over their heads despite their best efforts.

no
you are saying you want that society
i am being realistic

too many variables

you can not know if it is in everyones best interest

if that purple twerp sticks a knife in my #ing gut and i bleed out that is not in my daughters best interest.

i am defensive about this # i guess.
dont know what to tell you but what you want and what society wants may not be the same thing

might need to accept that too

or not i guess

posted on Oct, 4 2018 @ 05:01 PM
link   
Um, damn right I'd let a woman get beat in public. I dunno that bitch? Why would I be at a lame ass dual protest over making babies and women's bodies anyways (like the guy who kicked her). What I'm gonna do, run over and beat him up like I'm a superhero named WhiteKnight, protector of women at abortion protests? All this cavalier # is well and good, you guys deserve a pat on the back for being ready to be the man you were raised to be, eff the law bruh, that's a LADY. True talk? I'd stand there and watch. No point in calling the cops, someone else did and the guy will either be gone by then or easily caught because he looks like a freaking toolbag. No point in breaking the law, the poleece get mah ass next and some pro-choice protester would tell the cops that I did it, even though they saw him kick the girl, it doesn't matter n lemme tell you why. All of this # is like petty highschool cliques, gangs, school vs school sports teams and their fans, it's all retarded. Far right people and far left people will back each other even if the person or group they're backing is acting, saying, and doing wrong things in the heat of the moment and what not. Hell, anytime, especially on the internet. Same thing for two sides of every protest.

posted on Oct, 4 2018 @ 05:01 PM
link   

Just trying to fit in with my conservative brethren.

posted on Oct, 4 2018 @ 05:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: Vector99

Well, now I'm not an idiot, I was at a distance each time with a clip in my pocket ready to be loaded. I only load a gun if I intend to use it, and I don't hunt, so I never have a loaded gun. I do however, always have a clip ready if I ever have my gun. I can get the clip in, chamber a round, and fire a shot in about 2.2 - 2.3 seconds.

well i admit i know nothng about guns and all the proper ways to carry and use them

but this does not seem ideal

carry it empty until you need it?

is that how they teach you to be responsible about it?

edit on 4-10-2018 by TinySickTears because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 4 2018 @ 05:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: kaylaluv

No, that's completely on you, since you hate men and want to ban them.
edit on 4-10-2018 by Wardaddy454 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 4 2018 @ 05:05 PM
link   
a reply to: Wardaddy454

Apparently your sarcasm chip is broken or missing.

posted on Oct, 4 2018 @ 05:07 PM
link   

Assuming there was ever any sarcasm to begin with.

posted on Oct, 4 2018 @ 05:10 PM
link   
Most of society doesn't give a rats ass about strangers. They're conditioned this way. You care about your family and your significant other(s), friends, and for the most part, that's it. Disagree? How many bums do you drive by everyday, assuming you live in the thick of civilization like me. I don't count. Let's hop on a dating/chat app set to locals and read the feed. Hey look, every third post is a girl asking for help with money or prostituting. I just don't have the money to help anyone even if I get laid by a hot girl with stank.. let's call her fish market.

You work, you earn your money to pay your bills, have nice things, your family does if you make enough and have one, and you get your new toys and increased standard of living overtime. That's all people are primarily concerned about. I've seen videos with social experiments where if a random female falls on the ground in the city, people are shocked and help immediately, even if she's black or bummy. With men, people only rush to help if he's well dressed or at least very normal looking. Otherwise, dude gets left on the street for a hot minute before anyone decides to check on him, and even then it's one random person, not a group flocking to their aid.
edit on 10/4/2018 by r0xor because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 4 2018 @ 05:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: Wardaddy454

I know, I know - it goes right over your head. Nothing to be ashamed of.

+6 more 
posted on Oct, 4 2018 @ 05:15 PM
link   
a reply to: kaylaluv

Is that before or after you chop his head and put it on a stick?

posted on Oct, 4 2018 @ 05:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: TinySickTears

originally posted by: Vector99

Well, now I'm not an idiot, I was at a distance each time with a clip in my pocket ready to be loaded. I only load a gun if I intend to use it, and I don't hunt, so I never have a loaded gun. I do however, always have a clip ready if I ever have my gun. I can get the clip in, chamber a round, and fire a shot in about 2.2 - 2.3 seconds.

well i admit i know nothng about guns and all the proper ways to carry and use them

but this does not seem ideal

carry it empty until you need it?

is that how they teach you to be responsible about it?

No, that's just an extra step I take personally. You should always carry un-chambered, but typically the 'magazine' (sorry burdman) is inserted before-hand. Cold-cocking your gun is actually bad for it (from what I've been told) so it's not something I do on a regular basis. I carry them separate, but next to each other. If I think I need to actually use the gun, magazine goes straight in and a round gets chambered. That's only happened once in my life, so cool for me.

posted on Oct, 4 2018 @ 05:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: Wardaddy454

Yeah when it smells like BS, I tend to duck.

posted on Oct, 4 2018 @ 05:20 PM
link   

I think you mean your fellow sisters.

www.thegatewaypundit.com...

posted on Oct, 4 2018 @ 05:25 PM
link   
a reply to: r0xor

a realist like me

this is the reality

it is fine and dandy to talk noble on the internet and i have no doubt some of these guys would cowboy up for some stranger getting cracked.

i just dont think that reaction is ideal.

out here in the real world

Ketsuko wants a society like that apparently

i dont
i dont want to be living at the OK Corral

posted on Oct, 4 2018 @ 05:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: burdman30ott6

Yeah, a stripper clip left inside the firearm wouldn't do much good at all... unless you meant "magazine?"

What's a stripper doing with a gun in the first place?

posted on Oct, 4 2018 @ 05:30 PM
link   
Did my last comment glitch or something? Weird..

posted on Oct, 4 2018 @ 05:34 PM
link   

a reply to: MisterSpock

I was thinking 454 Casul Judge... Taurus may not offer the 500 unported, though. I do know S&W offers an unported 500.

454 isnt exactly big bore, come on burdy.

posted on Oct, 4 2018 @ 05:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: MisterSpock

a reply to: MisterSpock

I was thinking 454 Casul Judge... Taurus may not offer the 500 unported, though. I do know S&W offers an unported 500.

454 isnt exactly big bore, come on burdy.

Traditionally, anything .41" and above is considered a big bore. In practice, I'm not sure many would say a 454 Casul isn't a big bore handgun.

posted on Oct, 4 2018 @ 06:14 PM
link   

WTF he's got his tongue to the side as he lines up the kick - " I meant to kick your phone " LOL

Once you start getting violent - you've lost what point you were trying to make

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join