It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Are reptilians good or bad to us?

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 24 2005 @ 12:58 AM
link   
Some people say that david icke thinks that reptilians are bad but some people say reptilians are good eg the lacetra story.

[edit on 24-2-2005 by warthog911]

[edit on 24-2-2005 by warthog911]

posted on Feb, 24 2005 @ 01:33 AM
link   
there are definatly bad ones!
in particular the ones who wear the" flying serpent emblem"

there may be good ones, of that i dont know.
to give you other's oppinion's allmost all myths about reptile beings say they are bad but very knowledgable and assosiated with herbs and medicine as well as disease !

Notice any "sci fi" movie or tv show usually has a "reptile being" as a bad guy !

To be fair , It may be a very complex answer,
Could you judge accurately if all of man is good or bad?
I couldnt ,

but i could defnatly say there are bad ones (humans) there too...

[edit on 24-2-2005 by lizzardsamok]

posted on Feb, 24 2005 @ 01:39 AM
link   
Bad

But that is only from the perception of being human, their civilisation may thrive on sacrifice, to them, that may be a good thing, to us, it is bad..... So we can't really judge.... What is normal? Normal is only a level of awareness that is instilled on the population for control. Normality is not learned through self, but through the actions of others, on a grand scale....

The reptilians possibly believe they are doing the right thing!

posted on Feb, 24 2005 @ 02:44 AM
link   
a few words about the reps bad bad bad bad evill distrustful etc etc

very bad news

posted on Feb, 24 2005 @ 04:49 AM
link   
I feel pity about me and other humans theat we are soo violent.Reptilians have the right to defend this planet as it is ther planet and seeing that there do not harm humans means that they are enlightend souls and belive in purification so that they can be with the one.I think they are very very good people imo after reading the lacertra story.

posted on Feb, 24 2005 @ 05:13 AM
link   
I typed you a whole bunch of reasons and mostly stuck to what you would know, but i assume perhaps wrongly you are familiar with christianty,judeism, or Islam but cant repost it so its here:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Feb, 24 2005 @ 05:21 AM
link   
Oh come on, what have these reptoids ever done to you guys??? Huh?

If you helped someone to change a flat tyre on their car and then you backed in to their car upon leaving you would be remembered as the person who smashed their car instead of the good amaritan.

posted on Feb, 24 2005 @ 05:49 AM
link   
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Please refrain from attacking people and try to add to the discussions.
Thanks,
Observer

[edit on 24-2-2005 by observer]

[edit on 24-2-2005 by observer]

posted on Feb, 24 2005 @ 01:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by JamesBlonde
Oh come on, what have these reptoids ever done to you guys??? Huh?

If you helped someone to change a flat tyre on their car and then you backed in to their car upon leaving you would be remembered as the person who smashed their car instead of the good amaritan.

I hardly call being kiddnapped against my will , experimented on or other things, good.

what if that guy threw you in his trunk, took off did whatever he wanted to you, then dumps you back at your car.
that would be a more realistic and correct analogy.......

posted on Feb, 24 2005 @ 06:26 PM
link   
Hmm, we don't know their true motive though.

If you had a brain tumout, someone knocked you unconcius, took you againsts your will, removed it and dumped you back, would that be good or bad?

We don't know if they are good or bad, only what we are told, which is very little.

Althouhg from what I have learnt:
Grays = Good
Reptilians = Bad. Don't seem to care for us really, just using us.

I reserve judgment until I am in such a position to do so with enough evidience. We could be being deceived on a grander scale, the opposite of the above could be true.

posted on Feb, 24 2005 @ 06:36 PM
link   
good or bad....who in the world knows...for all we know they don't even exist at all.

posted on Feb, 24 2005 @ 06:43 PM
link   
Are humans bad for locking up baby cows so they can barely move their whole lives just to make veal? Are reptilians bad because they cleverly foment war and division amoungst humans so they can eat well?

If you are a matter being you eat matter. If you are an energy being you eat energy. Emotions are energy. Humans can create their own energy because most are still fairly neutral in their leanings toward light or dark. Reptilians have already made the decision for dark so they can no longer create their own energy. They must seek this energy out from other beings by their own free will. Now you wouldn't want to starve a dying race would you? That's why we need more war, suffering, pain, and all that good stuff.

I've said too much. I disavow any knowledge of my delusional ramblings.

posted on Feb, 24 2005 @ 06:48 PM
link   
Considering that Earth is their home planet, the Reptilians logically shouldn't be bad. Why would they harm the Nature, the animals (including humans), why would they destroy their own home? It is nonsense.

Aliens (coming from other planets) may have good reason to cause trouble to see the outcome. Anything goes wrong, they just run off as if nothing happened. Then they can restart their whole act on another planet, and so on!

I believe that the hostility of some aliens to us is covering a more complex issue, could be an alien war. (satelite vids actually show such things). If there is an alien war between the Reptilians and other aliens, there is a very good reason to hurt humans, as the primary aim of the War!

posted on Feb, 24 2005 @ 10:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by Vertu
Considering that Earth is their home planet, the Reptilians logically shouldn't be bad. Why would they harm the Nature, the animals (including humans), why would they destroy their own home? It is nonsense.

That's just what they want you to think. If I was an alleged energy alien species bent on domination I wouldn't tell the truth. Unless it benefited me as an alleged energy alien species.

posted on Feb, 24 2005 @ 10:59 PM
link   
There are no reptilians. Jabba the Hutt is FAKE. ET was a puppet in a movie. Yoda was similar to Miss Piggy. Spaceships abducting US Citizens is hogwash.

posted on Feb, 24 2005 @ 11:20 PM
link   
I read a hella bad story about a guy who was being visited by his grandmother. He and his grandmother slept in the same room of his small house. The guy was evidently pretty young, and I wondered upon reading the article, about his parents/guardians and their whereabouts.

Anyway, the story starts with the boy waking up after the first night his grandmother stayed with him. He relates to his grandmother that he heard the "devil" speaking very angrily to his grandmother during the night in a "dream" and that it had seemed very real and he had been frightened, BTW I would guess this boy to be around 12 - 14 just by my gut impression, I am impervious to responsibility on this story haha! beyotch
but read on I know you will

Anyway, when the boy told his grandmother about the voice in the morning she hugged him close and was crying as she told him; "That was the devil!"
His grandmother wanted to return home immediately, and was taken home. (By the parents who were zapped permanently unconcious for a time by the aliens?) She died two days later of a stroke

Eventually, (and I haven't looked up this story, I'm just typing as I remember, and I'm awesome so I remember all awesome), the boy began to believe there was more to this story than he once thought. He underwent regressive hypnotic therapy and was horrified at what was uncovered.

He and his grandmother had been abducted by reptillian beings who at first seemed to be friendly upon their entering the "spaceship".
The reptillians claimed to want to exchange knowledge with the grandmother, as she knew alot about herbal medicine etc. etc.

The reptillian presented the grandmother with a potion or a drink of some kind, claiming that it would make her look and feel "young and desirable" again. Believing the aliens, the woman drank the potion.

She soon realized as the aliens became more and more aggressive that the potion was an aphrodesiac and somehow the boy had been coherced into drinking a similar potion. One of the reptillians began to try to convince the woman to have sex with him and she refused because she had decided not to have sex ever again after her husband had died. (at least not with slimy reptilian bastids!!)

The horrific reptillian bastid laughed and left the room that the grandmother and the boy were in and returned momentarily with a man who appeared to be the exact likeness of the womans late husband. In her reptillian aphrodesiac haze she agreed to intercourse.

Soon however it became apparent that she had been tricked, and when the grandmother resisted there was laughter and evil stuff etc. Eventually the boy was allegedly involved with the grandmother and was abused in a way that I will not describe.

Upon seeing one of the most horrific abuses inflicted on her grandson, the woman cried out "in Jesus' name stop!" and the reptillian snarled in anger and hissed; "You will die for that!" and at some point after this they were deposited back where they came from.

I read this on some site with an incredible amount of ET information. It was featured on a post at SurfingTheApocalypse.com that was entitled Enough ET information to choke a horse.

So look it up if you want. BTW these lizard guys are some sick baztids if they think im gonna tag on my granny they got another thing coming!

[edit on 24-2-2005 by SilverStar]

Edit: Hella durrs on my part. This story really was on a site look it up at SurfingtheApocalypse.com under "enough ET information to choke a horse"
Reptillians are EVIL!

[edit on 24-2-2005 by SilverStar]

posted on Feb, 24 2005 @ 11:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by Vertu

Good Ghawd what did I just read? Why wouldn't they have stopped the rampant mammal induced destruction of the nature, animals and their own "home" ??! They logically should have f'd us up by now..

posted on Feb, 25 2005 @ 05:47 AM
link   
Because the Nature can regain life soon after humans will learn to form a large colony and the use of more friendly energy sources. 200 years of oil resources left, we need to find other solutions or else we will face interesting future.

The Reptilians will not disturb our life because they are interested in our natural evolution. They could create extinct animals and plants genetically, as we could do that too. But why bring back the Tasmanian Tiger if humans will kill it again? No sense.

For the first step humans will have to learn to stop killing each other, and then onwards they may be able to openly cooperate with Aliens.

posted on Feb, 25 2005 @ 06:25 AM
link   
hi,

ive seen quite a few of these 'reptillians' threads, and i was just curious to know just exactly what all of these things are based on.

without doing a major search, can anyone kindly point me in the direction of more info? just curious, obviously its another one of those quack conspiracies, but hey, if youve got the time to post here, you might aswell enjoy doing it

btw: is this anything like the Worldwar Series By Harry Turtledove, with the reptiles invading earth etc.

cheers

edit: if its anything to do with this guy well.....

[edit on 25/2/05 by painkiller]

posted on Feb, 25 2005 @ 06:53 AM
link   
Think Virtu's on the mark here. Reptilian's have been here a long time and dwell beneath the surface. They do not like humans but put up with'm.
I'm not talking about their feeding habits of course.. Reptilians use the Greys to conduct their food gathering above the surface - if you know what I mean.

Short Greys are robots without conscience or remorse, they do as their trained and have no decision making roles, that is the Short greys.

Dallas

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join