It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

7 Law Enforcement Officers Shot, One Fatally, in South Carolina

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 5 2018 @ 03:19 PM
link   
a reply to: Shamrock6

Thank you for your own personal rhetoric and propaganda.

Hey, whatever it takes to make whatever it is that you do justifiable.

Don't worry though, your job is going to get a lot easier! The citizenry are waking up and realizing they don't need anyone to 'run towards gunfire' like an idiot, and they can protect themselves unlike those that are not obligated to do that in the first place, i.e. cops.

I don't have a chubby for cops obviously. Cops have a lot of making up to do in order to reconcile their relationship with the citizenry THEY SERVE.

They have forgotten that, and when reminded they become angry, vindictive, and dangerous.

The lives being saved in this scenario were their own for showing up to a simple search warrant like the 101st Airborne.

Stupid.

But hey, keep being 'heroic'.

posted on Oct, 5 2018 @ 05:20 PM
link   
a reply to: EternalShadow

Thank you for your own personal rhetoric and propaganda.

No need to thank me. I won't be thanking you for yours

Hey, whatever it takes to make whatever it is that you do justifiable.

Aliens don't like hats. Yay, now we're both making nonsensical and irrelevant comments!

Don't worry though, your job is going to get a lot easier! The citizenry are waking up and realizing they don't need anyone to 'run towards gunfire' like an idiot, and they can protect themselves unlike those that are not obligated to do that in the first place, i.e. cops.

I'm not worried about it. For every ACAB douchnozzle that can't even have a conversation over the internet once they realize the other person isn't who they originally thought they were, there's another person bringing cookies into a station, trying to buy a dinner, or stopping by to say thanks. The cookies are usually delicious, by the way.

I don't have a chubby for cops obviously. Cops have a lot of making up to do in order to reconcile their relationship with the citizenry THEY SERVE.

No no, obviously you do. Because no matter what happens, you'll pontificate and feel better about yourself. You need cops to feel good, it's okay.

They have forgotten that, and when reminded they become angry, vindictive, and dangerous.

Not really, most of us are entirely capable of acknowledging that not everybody with a badge is a good person and has done damage to the profession as a whole. There's that whole personal rhetoric and propaganda you were talking about, though.

The lives being saved in this scenario were their own for showing up to a simple search warrant like the 101st Airborne.

Yea, three deputies and two investigators are totally like the 101st Airborne. Man, you nailed that one.

Stupid.

Don't talk about yourself like that, man. It's not healthy.

But hey, keep being 'heroic'.

'Kay. I mean I was gonna do my job anyway, but I'll sleep better knowing I have your permission. Or something.

posted on Oct, 5 2018 @ 05:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: EternalShadow
That cop was murdered because of the MRAP.

I'm pretty sure the cop was murdered because of a waste of flesh and resources criminal shot him.

posted on Oct, 5 2018 @ 05:22 PM
link   
Its weird how Hurricane Florence in SC is followed by a mass shooting in a city with the same name, though!

Any connection? Reminds me of the other one, I think Sandy??

posted on Oct, 5 2018 @ 05:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: watersabove
Its weird how Hurricane Florence in SC is followed by a mass shooting in a city with the same name, though!

Any connection? Reminds me of the other one, I think Sandy??

Why is it weird?
You could literally find a thousand other events that took place in Florence after the hurricane.

posted on Oct, 7 2018 @ 02:03 PM
link   
Hey,,,did they have insignia showing......curious.....
edit on 7-10-2018 by GBP/JPY because: IN THE FINE TEXAS TRADITION

posted on Oct, 7 2018 @ 02:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: GBP/JPY
Hey,,,did they have insignia showing......curious.....
everything I’ve seen they were uniformed and it’d be pretty hard mistaking a group of 7 people with firearms in tandem as anything other than law enforcement IMO.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join