1. You believe in small government so you left the big city for a small town, or better yet, no town. If you inherited your conservatism then you
never left the small town. Cities generate population growth and require big infrastructure, and therefore big government. It’s not getting any
smaller. Though many suburbs of big cities are beginning to municipalize and thus gaining their independence. You work locally to limit building
2. You don’t watch TV. Hollywood and it’s ilk are a liberal bastion and you don’t need that kind of programming. Instead you spend your time
with other activities such as farming, building furniture, making beer/wine, fashioning your own clothing, forging knives, building boats, cooking, or
making bread and other necessities.
3. You believe in self sufficiency so you eschew public utilities. You use solar, wind, propane, gas or other fuel for electricity. You have a well.
You have a sceptic system. If you don’t yet have these, they are priorities.
4. You don’t trust social media. Instead you text people individually to keep up with friends and family.
5. You respect military service.
6. You believe that the 2nd amendment guarantees your right to protect yourself, your family and your property with a gun.
7. You are a capitalist. Not just a consumer, but a practicing capitalist. You either own, have owned your own business, or work for a small business.
You have first hand knowledge as to why capitalism is the economic engine our founding fathers chose and how well it educates those who practice
8. At the same time you are generous with your small town neighbors and family, giving to them often and sharing responsibilities.
edit on 4-10-2018 by HunkaHunka because: (no reason given)