It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ummmm....did anyone else just experience their phone vibrating...

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 3 2018 @ 09:59 PM
link   
Literally 1 minute ago....my phone vibrated a varying pulse for about 30 seconds.

posted on Oct, 3 2018 @ 10:03 PM
link   
a reply to: Vasa Croe

It's just your implants being activated.
Mission objectives will be uploaded shortly.

posted on Oct, 3 2018 @ 10:04 PM
link   
Not here.

Still have to head toward town to get the Presidential communication.

posted on Oct, 3 2018 @ 10:05 PM
link   

No I didn't and my phones right here.

Of course its possible that Trumps Presidential Emergency alert was able to tag your phone and tap into your political leanings. You are being summoned to Washington DC and join Trump in his time of triumph..

or it could be Domino's pizza letting you know they got a 2 for 1 special. Eiher way you win

posted on Oct, 3 2018 @ 10:06 PM
link   
a reply to: roadgravel

That's when life is great though.

posted on Oct, 3 2018 @ 10:07 PM
link   

My phone is never on vibrate. I have a hard enough time keeping my battery charged, I don't need that to drain it too!

I did get a new YouTube video alert about Batman Harley Quinn trailer. I guess its probably an animated WB movie since their live action movies are mostly hot garbage.

Just checked out the video, its an animated show. The trailer got my attention, might have to watch this new series since the live action movies are mostly hot garbage.

edit on 3-10-2018 by Swills because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 3 2018 @ 10:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: LtFluffyCakes96
a reply to: roadgravel

That's when life is great though.

Does have it's advantages.

posted on Oct, 3 2018 @ 10:08 PM
link   

Hard to tell, I have so many vibrators going...
Ahem, I mean I'm at work. But seriously, no I didn't feel my phone vibrate. I got the presidential alert earlier today. There was also a study done over ten years ago describing feeling phantom vibrations from phones and how that's an actual thing. Not gonna dig it up because there's not much else to add about it.
edit on 3-10-2018 by sine.nomine because: Unfortunate typo

posted on Oct, 3 2018 @ 10:15 PM
link   
I have had a couple "phantom vibration" incidents regarding my phone in my pocket. Either it vibrated for no reason or it didn't actually happen. I have "heard" my phone while taking a shower , too, so I think it's a mind thing.

But 30 seconds seems like a long time for a "phantom" vibration? Maybe it was a letter agency sending you subliminal messages in morse

posted on Oct, 3 2018 @ 10:21 PM
link   
Gee, a new app, a vibrator for when you are lonely.

link   

Nope, but you're attracting a lot of political attention some don't like, if your digital influence footprint gets too big anything is possible.

Seriously, don't get paranoid or spooked. Could be a million things.

I hate smart phones, mine does weird inexplicable # all the time.

link   

originally posted by: RadioRobert
I have had a couple "phantom vibration" incidents regarding my phone in my pocket. Either it vibrated for no reason or it didn't actually happen. I have "heard" my phone while taking a shower , too, so I think it's a mind thing.

But 30 seconds seems like a long time for a "phantom" vibration? Maybe it was a letter agency sending you subliminal messages in morse

Happens to me pretty often I’m always randomly having to put my hand over my pocket to check whether my mind is trolling me again with phantom vibrations.

posted on Oct, 3 2018 @ 10:23 PM
link   
My experience is in-line with RadioRobert.

Phantom vibration and or ringtone.

I get it all the time. My leg muscles Twitch occasionally along where my phone sits in my pocket. I'm constantly checking and being disappointed everytime it happens, only to completely miss a legitimate vibration from a message haha

Definitely the brain and body playing tricks.

posted on Oct, 3 2018 @ 10:23 PM
link   
Well, there was that Presidential alert that went out about 5 hours ago... which of course was just a way of distributing the software necessary for part 2.

If your phone went through varying pulses, after the Presidential alert, you are 100% being tracked and watched now -- 100%. It's all over 4chan.

I don't know how to help you, mine did not do that. I guess I'd be willing to set up a P.O. box and anyone getting these issues can safely send their phones in, and I 100% guarantee they will be destroyed at no cost to you.

And you won't be tracked or followed any more.

I'd be taking a great risk, but I might be willing to help. PM me if you want to send me your nu... errr phones.

posted on Oct, 3 2018 @ 10:24 PM
link   
I was sitting in my chair and unbeknownst to me the phone had fallen between my legs .

Talk about a pleasant surprise .

posted on Oct, 3 2018 @ 10:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: sine.nomine

Hard to tell, I have so many vibrators going...
Ahem, I mean I'm at work. But seriously, no I didn't feel my phone vibrate. I got the presidential alert earlier today. There was also a study done over ten years ago describing feeling phantom vibrations from phones and how that's an actual thing. Not gonna dig it up because there's not much else to add about it.

i believe it I hear mine ring sometimes and its not really ringing

posted on Oct, 3 2018 @ 10:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: ausername

Nope, but you're attracting a lot of political attention some don't like, if your digital influence footprint gets too big anything is possible.

Seriously, don't get paranoid or spooked. Could be a million things.

I hate smart phones, mine does weird inexplicable # all the time.

Ummm....huh?

posted on Oct, 3 2018 @ 10:42 PM
link   

Everything before "seriously" wasn't serious.

No worries.

You should see some of the stuff my phone does.

That first line was tongue in cheek. Sorry, if you took that part seriously.

edit on 3-10-2018 by ausername because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 3 2018 @ 11:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: Fallingdown
I was sitting in my chair and unbeknownst to me the phone had fallen between my legs .

Talk about a pleasant surprise .

You old dirty dog you!😏

posted on Oct, 3 2018 @ 11:46 PM
link   
It's a vibrational frequency for "rosebud'?

a reply to: BigDave-AR

lol I get those too, and not even being near a phone.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join