It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Satanic Attack

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 3 2018 @ 09:30 PM
link   
This was all too real..

I was inside this old cabin up in the woods of the mountains. It was nearing dusk and I was hungry so I decided to head into town for some grub. For some reason I didnt have a car so I have had to walk. I was reaching for my wallet on the counter as I heard a door slam upstairs. I knew I was alone. I rushed out of the house and started down the gravel road that lead into town. Next to the path was a large grassy field and an abandoned cabin across the way. How I knew it was abandoned im not sure, it was like information about this place was embedded in me even though I have never been in the setting.

As I was walking down the road a pickup truck passed, I couldnt see the driver but the passenger was this old women. She gave me a death stare like I didnt belong, but later I guessed that it was because she knew of what was to come.

I noticed a wildfire start across the road from my cabin. I thought I would be fine but this fire grew very rapidly. It pushed me toward the abandoned cabin. The fire was ten feet tall even though it was fueled by grass that was only inches tall.

The abandoned cabin now had lit candles in every window.

The fire pushed me toward the front steps of this cabin. The cabin had a blood red glow coming from the windows. The door was half open and it also had the glow coming from inside it. I suddenly found myself walking up the stairs.. it was like I was out of control. Before I could enter the house I woke up.

I believe Satan was in that house, and he wanted to make a deal.

A little backstory. This happend a few days after my sister asked me to switch rooms with her. She said her room gave her bad memories. My sister suffered from an eating disorder and self harm. I guess you could say that she has demons. My mother also slept in the room next store. She has demons of her own and suffers from alcoholism. I think one of their demons tried to enter me.

posted on Oct, 4 2018 @ 01:44 AM
link   
a reply to: frostie

Could be Soul Contracts that have been in your family (candles = souls) for many generations.

You family expects you to keep the Spiritual Lease going by signing your soul over to the devil.

The only way to break the 3rd/4th Generation Curse is to accept that Jesus Christ died on the Cross for our sins and is the Blood Atonement for all Mankind, or the ultimate 'Get Out of Jail (Sheol [hell]) Card'.

The demons want to know if you are suicidal enough to willingly step through that door into hell.

posted on Oct, 4 2018 @ 07:51 AM
link   
This site has a demon on it.

posted on Oct, 4 2018 @ 01:46 PM
link   
a reply to: AthlonSavage
Try plural !!

This site is one of many forums that has repented fallen angels, angels, daemons (Rephaim) monitoring every dream written.

Mortals who write dreams that are actually valid often get contacted by these immortals. The daemons want to find out what other dreams / information the mortal knows.

posted on Oct, 4 2018 @ 09:10 PM
link   

Ahhh imagination and the chemical powers of the brain to deceive oneself, is an amazing natural phenomena.

Cool story though.

posted on Oct, 4 2018 @ 10:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: ooder57

Ahhh imagination and the chemical powers of the brain to deceive oneself, is an amazing natural phenomena.

Cool story though.

That is exactly what a tempting demon would mentor you over time to believe, in order to destroy you. Are you ever going to search beyond the physical? Habits can make that difficult.

This process we live in on planet Earth, is being done this way because just handing you the prize with no work would be pointless.

The only way you or anyone can find out if you are wrong, is to look, and never stop looking.

posted on Oct, 4 2018 @ 10:27 PM
link   
a reply to: Rapha

I will glady give the demons a information map that is marked with all the exits leading to Hell.

posted on Oct, 4 2018 @ 10:27 PM
link   
a reply to: Rapha

I will glady give the demons a information map that is marked with all the exits leading to Hell.

posted on Oct, 14 2018 @ 09:11 PM
link   
a reply to: NoCorruptionAllowed

Are you implying I am a Demon, or have been deceived by a Demon to be so flippant when regarding super natural claims that have no evidence albeit a "feeling"?

Nearly all Supernatural "experiences" can and are explained by our natural biological processes. Our bodies are instructed by chemicals that our brain directs to be distributed...some brains have occasional failures and release too much or too little of certain chemicals.

new topics

top topics

join