It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

So Now He's not a Rapist--He's Just an Asshole

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 4 2018 @ 12:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: whargoul

originally posted by: MRinder

originally posted by: Mailman
I admit.to not even watching the hearing. I only heard about it as it unfolded. I was told Ford was fumbling with her glasses getting her hair stuck in them and putting on the voice of a distraught woman.

Images of her to me resemble a very cold and calculated woman.

Then you can watch it portrayed on snl and matt damon plays kavanaugh and they totally overdue the angry beer drinking claim but oddly I was surprised they didnt have ford with her messy hair and glasses...i think they missed some comedy there for the sake of their ideology...the only thing the ahow has going for it for the past twenty years

So, you didn't watch it (even though it was recorded) and you still feel like you need to assess it. And then forward on the talking points your talking heads want you to bleet out. What happened to forming your own opinion, the Koch bros love you brah.

I watched it. She was poised and courteous. He was a raving mad man railing about clinton conspiracies and beer.

That's the other thing here, this is all being pushed by the Koch brothers. Why are you so comfortable with that?

It's interesting how two people can watch the exact same thing and come away with two different perspectives. You saw a raving mad man and I saw an honorable man fighting for his reputation. You saw a poised woman and I saw a woman who looked like they just let her out of the straight jacket.

But when you are fighting for you're reputation, maybe you shouldn't blatantly lie under oath. Falsus in uno, falsus in omnibus.

Like the lie you said he made and then I sourced proof it was not a lie and you ran away and wouldn't respond only to say the same thing in another thread and run away again?

posted on Oct, 4 2018 @ 12:18 PM
link   
a reply to: JBurns

That wasn't anger. That was righteous fury.

I thought he held himself together fairly well, all things being equal. Had that been me? I'd have, if only metaphorically, burned it all down.

Attack me on my positions politically? Fine. Part and partial to living and working in DC. I can deal. Attack my decisions from the bench. Absolutely, I'll understand, again, part and partial to living and working as a judge. I can deal.

I don't recall a single mention of his work from the bench, which would supposedly also count heavily for, or conversely, heavily against, his being able to do his job as a Supreme.

If/When he is confirmed, and he becomes a right wing zealot from the bench--which given what I've read of the mans decisions from the bench, isn't likely--those of you who denigrated him/mocked him, can look back at the last month and figure out why it happened.

There's truth in the old saying, "you reap what you sow." Hopefully, that won't be the case here.

posted on Oct, 4 2018 @ 12:20 PM
link   
a reply to: whargoul

You keep repeating that as if you think that if it's repeated often enough, it'll suddenly become true.

What'd he lie about, under oath. Surely such a definitive statement has some proof behind it? Do enlighten us with your proof.

posted on Oct, 4 2018 @ 01:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: Archivalist

originally posted by: DBCowboy
a reply to: NthOther

1. Make a false allegation.

2. If he gets angry, then he's unfit.

3. If he doesn't get angry, that means he didn't react normally, and so he's unfit.

Did I leave out anything?

Interesting point of view on the matter. I'm more interested in white washed testimony from a potential Supreme Justice.

Can you find me some references for the phrase "Devil's Triangle" as a drinking game or "Boof" as fart, before the last month or so?

It's been done in multiple threads. Try and keep up sunshine.

Anecdotal Evidence- I've played Devils Triangle 100's of times. Its quarters for when you have an extra person.

posted on Oct, 4 2018 @ 01:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: MRinder

originally posted by: Mailman
I admit.to not even watching the hearing. I only heard about it as it unfolded. I was told Ford was fumbling with her glasses getting her hair stuck in them and putting on the voice of a distraught woman.

Images of her to me resemble a very cold and calculated woman.

Then you can watch it portrayed on snl and matt damon plays kavanaugh and they totally overdue the angry beer drinking claim but oddly I was surprised they didnt have ford with her messy hair and glasses...i think they missed some comedy there for the sake of their ideology...the only thing the ahow has going for it for the past twenty years

So, you didn't watch it (even though it was recorded) and you still feel like you need to assess it. And then forward on the talking points your talking heads want you to bleet out. What happened to forming your own opinion, the Koch bros love you brah.

I watched it. She was poised and courteous. He was a raving mad man railing about clinton conspiracies and beer.

That's the other thing here, this is all being pushed by the Koch brothers. Why are you so comfortable with that?

It's interesting how two people can watch the exact same thing and come away with two different perspectives. You saw a raving mad man and I saw an honorable man fighting for his reputation. You saw a poised woman and I saw a woman who looked like they just let her out of the straight jacket.

Falsus in uno, falsus in omnibus.

The single most idiotic statement made that day.

By a man that based his whole political career by lying about his military service. They don't call him Da Nang Blumenthal for nothing.

Notice how quiet that Stolen Valor moron has been since Trump dropped that at his rally.

The fact that you would use a quote from that lying scumbag shows how detached from reality you are.

Stolen Valor. And you also recommended Warren as President? A women that lied and continues to lie about her heritage. A lie she used as a white woman to steal a spot from a minority?

And every post you've written has been a whinefest about Kav lying? And you use 2 of the most despicable liars in government to bolster your argument?

I'd feel bad for you but I think we should set up an IQ test.

Your logic is whack bro.
edit on 4-10-2018 by Carcharadon because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 4 2018 @ 01:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: underwerks
Kavanaugh thread 10,031, saying the same thing and nothing new. Over and over.

If I was a smarter man I’d say you guys seem a bit scared of something.
Yes of the Progressive agenda... and reasonsbly so.

posted on Oct, 4 2018 @ 01:28 PM
link   
No matter the outcome, this has made more people, that would otherwise ignore politics, pay attention to the govt and what they're doing. I've talked to friends and family that were indifferent to how things worked before but have no become polarized.

posted on Oct, 4 2018 @ 01:29 PM
link   

edit on 4-10-2018 by Warheadzonforeheadz because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 4 2018 @ 01:29 PM
link   

edit on 4-10-2018 by Warheadzonforeheadz because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 4 2018 @ 04:03 PM
link   
It would be hilarious, but the radical liberal left are serious.

I think I actually heard some of them say it didint matter if he is innocent or guilty. They said the way he got angry for being falsely accused are grounds for dismissal.

posted on Oct, 4 2018 @ 05:05 PM
link   

How would you ever become informed then?

posted on Oct, 4 2018 @ 05:52 PM
link   

3. If he doesn't get angry, that means he didn't react normally, and so he's unfit.

Better yet

3. If he doesn't get angry he is a psychopath... you need to think like a lefty

posted on Oct, 4 2018 @ 05:54 PM
link   

Yes, BEER

posted on Oct, 4 2018 @ 06:07 PM
link   

Wow...did your mother ever tell you not to drink the bong water?

Why get your panties tied in a knot? Kavanuagh is innocent until proven guilty-so what's with the deal with the anti left diatribe?

if this is satire you need to work on your game, if it isn't ...then Captain Picard hasn't got a facepalm big enough.
edit on 4-10-2018 by Thecakeisalie because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 4 2018 @ 06:17 PM
link   

That nails it head on. Oh and I love how every MSM front page uses the worst possible photos of Kavanaugh during his testimony (scowling, nose scrunched etc), and they try as hard as they can to use the best ones of Ford, which is extremely difficult to do obviously.

posted on Oct, 4 2018 @ 06:19 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 4 2018 @ 09:47 PM
link   
a reply to: StoutBroux

I'm exhausted by the majority of political threads on ATS, but I respect free speech. Still, I try to pick threads that have people talking about something other than how triggered they are by Trump.

posted on Oct, 4 2018 @ 11:11 PM
link   

If I was a smarter man I’d say you guys seem a bit scared of something.

Aside from giving away your IQ I love how you leftists like to break glass yet bitch and moan when you get cut. Let me know if I have to connect the dots for you.

posted on Oct, 5 2018 @ 12:18 AM
link   
"So now he's not a rapist--he's just an asshole"

Well, guess what OP; sometimes an a-whole is just what this country needs.

After all, our president is an a-whole, and he is doing a fantastic job of pissing off elites and finking shed up!

posted on Oct, 5 2018 @ 12:50 AM
link   

I agree with you 100%. Just look at my thread lol.

END IT

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8 >>

join