It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

So Now He's not a Rapist--He's Just an Asshole

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 4 2018 @ 05:35 AM
link   
Every time the global cabal makes a move like this attack on Trumps rebuild or like the set-up of 7 good Leos by their own dirty Cops who are now trying to protect The Thin Blue Line who indirectly support the baby killing blood sucking fiends....well every time they make these moves they sacrifice more and more pawns and in any game pawns must be used much more sparingly...things are going faster than the Cabal thought and they cannot keep up...the ball is rolling so to speak and now it simply cannot be stopped....these are STOP-GAP measures we are seeing now designed to support the egress and retreat of the main cabal members......this is soon going to be a situation where we are entering the Clean-up phase...Trumps second term will be that phase...right now we are still seeing the sweeping motions.....within 12-24 months we will see the Mop-Up beginning....America is going to win this one.

posted on Oct, 4 2018 @ 06:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy
a reply to: NthOther

1. Make a false allegation.

2. If he gets angry, then he's unfit.

3. If he doesn't get angry, that means he didn't react normally, and so he's unfit.

Did I leave out anything?

You are so right. If he would have remained calm and unemotional they would have called him an unsympathetic sociopath, a white guy with privilege. He was damned if he did damned if he didn't, anyway you look at it. I am really so fed up with the left liberal media I can't stand to look at it any longer. It makes the National Enquirer look like a Sunday School lesson.

posted on Oct, 4 2018 @ 07:18 AM
link   

Do you really think Roe v. Wade is getting overturned? That decision was probably the best thing that ever happened to the Republicans. It's been getting them guaranteed votes for decades. It's pretty much the only reason the Religious Right exists. If it gets overturned then the Republicans lose all those single issue voters.

posted on Oct, 4 2018 @ 07:25 AM
link   

WHOA! S&F for the opening monologue!

Other than that, this is business as usual... Accuses dirty lies, can't prove dirty lies, moves the goal posts to "unfit." One thing I've learned about democrats is that they'll use the same exact strategy until the country is sick of it. Racism for example. Now when you're called a racist, it's almost a compliment because you know the argument has taken a turn and they know they can't win. Every Republican is unfit to them, and that's one they didn't start until Trump came along and all their dirt bounced off of him, leaving them with nothing.

posted on Oct, 4 2018 @ 07:27 AM
link   

3. If he doesn't get angry, that means he didn't react normally, and so he's unfit.

Yes. If he'd acted emotionless they'd have said he's guilty by the way he reacted. Democrats have spent a LOT of time trying to prove false allegations.

Speaking of which, will Ford be arrested for lying under perjury?

posted on Oct, 4 2018 @ 07:30 AM
link   
a reply to: Fallingdown

We'll likely have to replicate Noah's ark after the 2020 election.

posted on Oct, 4 2018 @ 07:32 AM
link   
a reply to: LSU2018

Probably not. Since she could not be specific for date, place, time, year, then she's probably safe.

And that's why she did not specify date, place, time, year. It was never meant to be specific, it was only done to insert the question that Kavanaugh "might" have done something at some time at some place at some year.

posted on Oct, 4 2018 @ 07:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: underwerks
Kavanaugh thread 10,031, saying the same thing and nothing new. Over and over.

If I was a smarter man I’d say you guys seem a bit scared of something.

If you were a smarter man you'd also vote Republican.

Yes, we're shaking and our teeth are chattering.

posted on Oct, 4 2018 @ 07:35 AM
link   
a reply to: 727Sky

If I were running for office, one of my new lines would be "A vote for me is a vote for Kavanaugh" or something to that effect, if somehow in heck he's not voted in.

posted on Oct, 4 2018 @ 07:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: Bicent
As far as I can tell this should be a political disaster for democrats. How on earth this will read in the history books is the question. Studying this 10 years from now will make the truth definitive, a very poor morally low political maneuver that is looking more and more sinister.

My wife was just wondering the same thing the other day. She asked me how I think the history books in schools will portray this when our 2 year old is in high school.

What we need is for people that don't feel compelled to force their opinion on the students to start becoming teachers. When I was in school in the 90's, all of my teachers were adults you could look up to. When political history came up, they let us tell them our opinion, they NEVER gave us their opinion when it came to that, even if asked what they think. They would tell us it's up to us to decide. They did that because they didn't want to push or pull us because we looked up to them.

posted on Oct, 4 2018 @ 07:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: Lumenari

originally posted by: Lumenari

If you were a smarter man you wouldn't have just posted that.

You’re probably right judging from the OP and the responses. Anything not the party line is a threat.

I see you didn't even understand my post.

I should have anticipated that.

Have a nice day!

I see you didn’t understand I understood your post.

And I always do!

You sound defeated.

posted on Oct, 4 2018 @ 08:10 AM
link   

The Leftist Authoritarian Party has lost the Executive branch of government.

They have lost the Legislative branch of government and aren't sure that they can get it back.

They are about to lose the Judicial branch of government.

I would not put it past them, the "LAP"'s. . . . to assassinate a republican member of the senate to delay or stall the vote on Kavanaugh.

It's not out of their realm of possibilities sadly. House Majority Whip Scalise survived their latest attempt.

posted on Oct, 4 2018 @ 08:14 AM
link   

Probably not. Since she could not be specific for date, place, time, year, then she's probably safe.

And that's why she did not specify date, place, time, year. It was never meant to be specific, it was only done to insert the question that Kavanaugh "might" have done something at some time at some place at some year.

There was the specific questions about helping or coaching someone to pass a lie detector test, which she said no. Supposedly there are people out there on the record who say that is a lie and she has helped people for that exact scenario. Should be simple to find out the truth, if anyone cares.

posted on Oct, 4 2018 @ 08:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: Archivalist

Interesting point of view on the matter. I'm more interested in white washed testimony from a potential Supreme Justice.

Can you find me some references for the phrase "Devil's Triangle" as a drinking game or "Boof" as fart, before the last month or so?

No. He told you what it meant in 1982 so the onus is on you to prove he's wrong. Short term memory loss?

posted on Oct, 4 2018 @ 08:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: Archivalist

Interesting point of view on the matter. I'm more interested in white washed testimony from a potential Supreme Justice.

Can you find me some references for the phrase "Devil's Triangle" as a drinking game or "Boof" as fart, before the last month or so?

Kavanaugh told us during the hearing that the Devil's Triangle was a drinking game. He asked if they'd ever played Quarters because it's the same thing. You're getting worked up over absolutely nothing because instead of paying attention to Kavanaugh, you watched opinionated highlights. #'s sake dude.

posted on Oct, 4 2018 @ 08:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: ignorant_ape

you had me agreeing with you 100% - till you blew it with the last line

So that effects the rest of your outcome? Yesterday the MSM was sure to interview the three swing voters, and only the three swing voters, to ask how they felt about Trump's comments. As if they're supposed to hang their decision on that. In essence that's what you've done here if his last sentence effected the rest of what he said.

posted on Oct, 4 2018 @ 08:23 AM
link   

Being ashamed of the current status quo is not a bad thing. You call it being scared. But we all, including you, know it's not.

No one is scared of bob, as he sits by himself giggling and sucking his trousers... we're just ashamed he's part of the same family as us.

posted on Oct, 4 2018 @ 08:27 AM
link   

My wife was just wondering the same thing the other day. She asked me how I think the history books in schools will portray this when our 2 year old is in high school.

It won't. I can't remember any history book I had devoting any time to the selection of Supreme Court Justices. Not even RBG or Thurgood Marshall.

posted on Oct, 4 2018 @ 08:31 AM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

She said it was 100% BK that assaulted her while everyone else who she claimed was present said they weren't and didn't know of BK to ever be like that. She said she never coached on a polygraph. She said she was deathly afraid of small places and single doors but lived in a 500 sq ft apartment with one door for years. She said she was deathly afraid of flying but flies regularly. Those were all said under oath and she lied about all of it.
edit on 4-10-2018 by LSU2018 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 4 2018 @ 08:32 AM
link   

Then she should be held accountable.

QED.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join