It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

So Now He's not a Rapist--He's Just an Asshole

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 3 2018 @ 09:28 PM
link   
GITMO? Really?!

What have you got against those poor Muslim gentlemen that you would subject them to that man?

You beast!

posted on Oct, 3 2018 @ 09:32 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

At some point, one just has to accept there are large numbers of Americans who simply don't believe in our Constitution.

That's where we are now.

I don't know what comes next, but I'm pretty sure it won't be good for anyone.

edit on 3-10-2018 by loam because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 3 2018 @ 09:34 PM
link   
a reply to: loam

Yep and you forgot one small detail. They are in our federal government sworn to protect it..

Worried yet?

*meant to be a PSA*

posted on Oct, 3 2018 @ 09:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko
a reply to: underwerks

I lay the blame at the feet of those who had her letter in early July and played games with it rather than having this brought up in committee, investigated quietly, and resolved on way or the other before we got to this point.

None of this was ever supposed to see daylight. Remember, St. Christine of the Ford didn't even want it out in the open.

So lay the blame on the ones who thought it was best brought up at the 11th hour to play political stall games instead of following established procedure.

As you should. And the ones on your side of the aisle as well. What this isn’t, is setting a precedent for people to be accused of something and then having to prove it didn’t happen. As you said earlier and so many people here think.

Politicians have always had to defend themselves against allegations of this kind, the only thing different in this case is how they reacted. And that’s on them, not the people who bring the allegations.

It would have been a calm, regular hearing if the politicians involved hadn’t made it otherwise. They wanted this to be a spectacle. They wanted this reaction. And people are playing right into their hands.

Gotta get that anger and involvement up before the midterms.

+1 more 
posted on Oct, 3 2018 @ 09:44 PM
link   
The Leftist Authoritarian Party has lost the Executive branch of government.

They have lost the Legislative branch of government and aren't sure that they can get it back.

They are about to lose the Judicial branch of government.

I would not put it past them, the "LAP"'s. . . . to assassinate a republican member of the senate to delay or stall the vote on Kavanaugh.

posted on Oct, 3 2018 @ 10:03 PM
link   
Since we had the presidential alert test today.

I say Trump needs to message everyone the results of the FBI investigation.

And prove one way or the other so we can all move on.
edit on 3-10-2018 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 3 2018 @ 10:23 PM
link   
Most politicians are ass holes, so they should know one when they see one since they are of a kind.

posted on Oct, 3 2018 @ 10:23 PM
link   
a reply to: neo96

The results of the investigation don't matter. It's already morphed into being all about his demeanor in the hearing. They're already "rebranding the resistance". F# the rapist jock thing. Didn't work.

They've hung Ford out to dry and have already moved on to Desperation Plan K--"unfit for service".

posted on Oct, 3 2018 @ 10:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy
The Leftist Authoritarian Party has lost the Executive branch of government.

They have lost the Legislative branch of government and aren't sure that they can get it back.

They are about to lose the Judicial branch of government.

I would not put it past them, the "LAP"'s. . . . to assassinate a republican member of the senate to delay or stall the vote on Kavanaugh.

Well posted
The next couple of weeks will be very interesting.
While the executive and legislative are gone from them losing the judicial will finish them.
Especially when combined with exposure of misdeeds from the campaign.
There will be no friendly ground to make a case upon.

posted on Oct, 3 2018 @ 10:25 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

Chocolate pudding isn't so skeery, tapioca pudding is definitely frightening, couldn't even add it, lol
edit on 3-10-2018 by StoutBroux because: (no reason given)

+7 more 
posted on Oct, 3 2018 @ 10:38 PM
link   
a reply to: underwerks

So, you want to blame them all when it was pretty much one senator who had the letter, swears she didn't leak it, her staff didn't leak it, the lawyer she set the anonymous at that point St. Christine of the Ford up with didn't leak it ...

And if none of those people leaked it, then whose responsibility was it that no one else on the committee did anything about it a letter and allegation they would then have had no knowledge of until the senator in question -or- her staff -or- the lawyer -or- the very St. Christine herself managed to make it known at the very bad time in the process?

You know, well past the time when it would have been usual to bring such allegations forward, when teh FBI was conducting background check number 6 on Brett Kavanaugh, when Brett Kavanaugh was meeting in private with the members of the committee in private, when the committee was meeting to discuss and debate Brett Kavanaugh's suitability for the position?

Don't you think following the normal procedure for such things which, if there is normal procedure for it, implies that such things have been brought up for other appointees considered by the committee in the past, would have been the way to go to avoid the circus?

And if one member had those allegations and kept them to herself and no one leaked them until such time as they would guarantee this circus, why are you deciding to blame all of them and not the one member in question for this political game?

posted on Oct, 3 2018 @ 11:19 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

well said

edit on 310102018 by Variable2027 because: (no reason given)

edit on 310102018 by Variable2027 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 4 2018 @ 03:07 AM
link   

a reply to: NthOther

1. Make a false allegation.

2. If he gets angry, then he's unfit.

3. If he doesn't get angry, that means he didn't react normally, and so he's unfit.

Did I leave out anything?

Interesting point of view on the matter. I'm more interested in white washed testimony from a potential Supreme Justice.

Can you find me some references for the phrase "Devil's Triangle" as a drinking game or "Boof" as fart, before the last month or so?

posted on Oct, 4 2018 @ 04:22 AM
link   
This is what happens when folks raise their kids with the "everyone's a winner" style of parenting. They grow up to be whiney pissants incapable of accepting when they've lost with all those participation trophies they've collected. Remember when Trump promised that we would get sick of winning. He meant we'd get tired of the endless bitching and moaning by the "which bathroom do we use?" due to him constantly winning.
edit on 4-10-2018 by Anathros because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 4 2018 @ 04:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: Archivalist

1. Make a false allegation.

2. If he gets angry, then he's unfit.

3. If he doesn't get angry, that means he didn't react normally, and so he's unfit.

Did I leave out anything?

Interesting point of view on the matter. I'm more interested in white washed testimony from a potential Supreme Justice.

Can you find me some references for the phrase "Devil's Triangle" as a drinking game or "Boof" as fart, before the last month or so?

Most teenagers have their own language within their own clique. Not an entire language mind you, just a few words that are unique to them, inside jokes if you will. I find nothing extraordinary about that. Just because you and your clique never used those words doesn't mean no one else did. The dems really looked like a bunch of buffoons trying so desperately to find some word in a yearbook or scribble on a calendar that they could portray as some kind of secret binge drinker sexual predator rapist code language and all they did was look like fools in the process.

My little group of friends didn't call it a boof. We called it a foop, especially when you weren't sure if it was solid, liquid or gas. It could be a fart, it could be poop. Its a foop until you know for sure. We were teenagers. We thought it was funny.

posted on Oct, 4 2018 @ 04:37 AM
link   

you had me agreeing with you 100% - till you blew it with the last line

posted on Oct, 4 2018 @ 04:39 AM
link   
a reply to: Archivalist

what if he lied in his written high school yearbook? Have any of his friends confirmed that everything in the yearbook is 100% accurate? According to highschool yearbook me, I did all sorts of awesome things, reality me, not so much.

When a political party is willing to put the party ahead of the country to the point that they begin to use violence, intimidation and threats to hold onto power at the expense of the country then there is a real problem.

Also why is the testimony white washed? is that a racial thing? Are you saying only white people can do laundry?

You may want to try reading some of your posts out-loud to yourself in the mirror and see if they still make sense. If you truly believe that a high school yearbook entry is more important than how we treat each other and what we consider civil then I would say your priorities are way off.

I would rather accept that a high school student can safely write crap in their yearbook without having them become major consequences then a political party willing to enforce their ideology with defamation, lies, intimidation and violence.

When accosting someone in an elevator or restaurant is not only considered okay, but actively encouraged and that kind of vitriol turns against you, which it will, your high school yearbook will not save you.

posted on Oct, 4 2018 @ 04:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: carlncarl
a reply to: Archivalist

what if he lied in his written high school yearbook? Have any of his friends confirmed that everything in the yearbook is 100% accurate? According to highschool yearbook me, I did all sorts of awesome things, reality me, not so much.

This sounds serious. Lies being printed in high school yearbooks!? If true, this could spell trouble for anyone voted "most likely to succeed" rightly expecting for opportunity to knock as promised. We may need to postpone the Kavanaugh confirmation to hear testimonies from any misquoted students that want to share their yearbook ordeals. I hope the Democrats request an extensive FBI investigation to get to the bottom of this yearbook issue immediately. We owe it to the students!
edit on 4-10-2018 by Anathros because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 4 2018 @ 05:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: Fallingdown
I hope every Republican will be ready when Kavanaugh is confirmed.

After Trump we only needed rain boots for the liberal tears, not we’re going to need hip waders.

i heard that they will have a kayak contest at that time

posted on Oct, 4 2018 @ 05:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: NthOther
So the left is now abandoning the whole rapey raping rapist bastard narrative because this "investigation" is coming back to bite them in their wee pink arses.

They've gotta change the subject. And fast, because they know they're in deep s# over this one.

So now, he's simply "unfit". Yes, he got pissed off when people were falsely accusing him and trying to ruin his life and his family. Big surprise.

F# you people. You're lucky showing a little emotion was all he did. That would not be the case with most others, and certainly wouldn't be with me.

I think he's actually shown incredible restraint and composure.

Anyway. I look forward to the first challenge to Roe. Have a nice evening, baby killers. Your time is up.

This all day long.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join