It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

So Now He's not a Rapist--He's Just an Asshole

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 3 2018 @ 08:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: Lumenari

originally posted by: underwerks
Kavanaugh thread 10,031, saying the same thing and nothing new. Over and over.

If I was a smarter man I’d say you guys seem a bit scared of something.

If you were a smarter man you wouldn't have just posted that.

You’re probably right judging from the OP and the responses. Anything not the party line is a threat.

posted on Oct, 3 2018 @ 08:57 PM
link   
As far as I can tell this should be a political disaster for democrats. How on earth this will read in the history books is the question. Studying this 10 years from now will make the truth definitive, a very poor morally low political maneuver that is looking more and more sinister.

+4 more 
posted on Oct, 3 2018 @ 08:58 PM
link   

You’re probably right judging from the OP and the responses. Anything not the party line is a threat.

I see you didn't even understand my post.

I should have anticipated that.

Have a nice day!

posted on Oct, 3 2018 @ 08:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: theatreboy

No.

We are just tired of the same ol BS...
If we do not agree with progressives and the MSM...We are racist, homophobic, and now rapists. We are at the point of calling your bluff.

Sorry.

Don’t be sorry. Why do you feel like that? Who called you a racist and a homophobe? And a rapist?

posted on Oct, 3 2018 @ 08:59 PM
link   
If justice is not served in this matter it will only erode the already fragile respect to our political institutions.

+15 more 
link   

If anything scares me it's the total lack of regard for legal procedure. The display of total willingness to burn down two centuries of understood rule of law simply to prevent the appointment of a person whose judicial philosophy might lead to rulings you find politicially untenable.

That you don't seem to comprehend that once this precedent is set it leads to a very dark place and will come back to bite all of us in ways we will not like.

For example, you complain often that you are targeted for bullying by your political opponents. Now imagine they accuse you of a crime, they is no proof, but you have to prove you didn't do it anyhow ... all while everyone around you is destroying your life and in the end they will hang you for it.

We had that in the US once. Surely you had to read To Kill a Mockingbird? Most of us did. That's where we're headed. I get that you think you'll benefit from it, but no one does. No one does.

link   

I see you didn't even understand my post.

I should have anticipated that.

Have a nice day!

I see you didn’t understand I understood your post.

And I always do!

+1 more 
posted on Oct, 3 2018 @ 09:01 PM
link   
a reply to: 727Sky

Impeach him for what? These people are delusional. Certifiable. The FBI has investigated every detail of this guy's entire life like 9 times now.

9 TIMES, Ed Rooney.

They have no clue this whole thing is turning more and more normal people against them every day.

Good. Double down, morons.

posted on Oct, 3 2018 @ 09:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: Bicent
As far as I can tell this should be a political disaster for democrats. How on earth this will read in the history books is the question. Studying this 10 years from now will make the truth definitive, a very poor morally low political maneuver that is looking more and more sinister.

On the other hand, exposure to this nonsense is important. The elevated scrutiny of this and every process involved in the Trump administration has given us a first row seat to the political charade. This era will be discussed for centuries.

posted on Oct, 3 2018 @ 09:06 PM
link   

But what about "Judicial Temperament" ?

The tolerant Left strikes (out) again 😃

+4 more 
posted on Oct, 3 2018 @ 09:13 PM
link   

Funny, when I am tired of pasta, I don't go there. I choose something else to eat. When I am tired of a tv show, I don't go there, I choose something else to watch. When I am tired of a theme on ATS, I don't go there. I choose another topic/thread. So please, don't go there. Those of us who aren't tired of Kavanaugh threads choose to enter and discuss each and every nugget of how this man can't win for losing with a certain group of people. It's our choice.

posted on Oct, 3 2018 @ 09:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko

If anything scares me it's the total lack of regard for legal procedure. The display of total willingness to burn down two centuries of understood rule of law simply to prevent the appointment of a person whose judicial philosophy might lead to rulings you find politicially untenable.

That you don't seem to comprehend that once this precedent is set it leads to a very dark place and will come back to bite all of us in ways we will not like.

For example, you complain often that you are targeted for bullying by your political opponents. Now imagine they accuse you of a crime, they is no proof, but you have to prove you didn't do it anyhow ... all while everyone around you is destroying your life and in the end they will hang you for it.

We had that in the US once. Surely you had to read To Kill a Mockingbird? Most of us did. That's where we're headed. I get that you think you'll benefit from it, but no one does. No one does.

If you want to blame anything on anyone, blame it on the politicians (including Kavanaugh) that turned this thing into the reality TV show it is. Fords testimony wasn’t a huge spectacle, after watching that I expected Kavanaugh to come out, refute her claims and that was it. They would then probably vote to confirm Kavanaugh.

Instead, he comes out the door unhinged and the rest of the hearing follows his lead. This wouldn’t have been near the huge deal it is if he had handled it in a respectful and professional manner. Kind of like a judge would, you know.

The allegations which started this whole mess took a backseat to what took place at the hearing the moment Kavanaugh and friends decided to turn it into a spectacle. What should have been another Anita Hill-style hearing turned into something more. And that’s no fault of Fords or even women coming forward with old allegations of sexual assault, that’s the fault of the politicians involved.
edit on 3-10-2018 by underwerks because: (no reason given)

edit on 3-10-2018 by underwerks because: (no reason given)

+1 more 
posted on Oct, 3 2018 @ 09:20 PM
link   

I'm ascared of spiders. And clowns. And tapioca pudding.

A clown-spider eating tapioca pudding would cause me to lose it.

I'm also afraid of my own shadow, but that's only because it's FREAKING HUGE!

And I'm afraid of milkshakes that go by the name of Gary. Don't ask me why. The valet at the club I go to is named Gary and he doesn't scare me. Milkshakes that are named Kevin don't phase me either.

But a milkshake named Gary?

I'd poop myself.

No lie.

posted on Oct, 3 2018 @ 09:21 PM
link   

a reply to: NthOther

I think they had to abandon the rapist thing when everyone sane pointed out that at most, if everything Ford said was true, it was actually a misdemeanor battery.

Now they are pointing out that he can't be a judge because he is upset at being called a rapist on national television.

Then they point out that he might be partisan now because they did absolutely everything the could to utterly destroy his life because he committed the sin of not thinking like them.

Perhaps he would not have that opinion if they had not done what they did, purely for political gain.

The people that follow this leftist Progressive ideology must have power taken from them.

They are simply not fit to wield power in a civilized society.

What is political gain on one side is a saving the court from a clear partisan on the other.

+4 more 
posted on Oct, 3 2018 @ 09:24 PM
link   
Thats what happens when it was never about truth..........

Those on the left that dont want to acknowledge this are no better than the "Trumpers" they say are cult like and wont see whats really going on.........

As a centrist its both entertaining and tragic to see whats going on here on both sides............

I mean........im really starting to think theres something to that whole "Floride in the water" dumbing people down thing........

This was nothing but a hitjob on BK, they keep moving moving moving, ill be surprised if they dont bring up an alleged racial statement when he was 10.........

If this isnt proof we need a clean sweep of all of DC and vote out the old dogs, nothing will expose them........

If they get away with this.........were done as a republic, and rule of law is a sweet memory, however flawed it was..........

link   
Not to mention, if I and my family was getting threatened with death threats, and being accused of rape, I would probably be a bit of an ass to my accusers as well. Especially when they tried to set me up. You know the part where that old seanile old senator sat on the accuser’s letter since last summer....

Once again testosterone from an angry man to liberals is bad..

edit on 3-10-2018 by Bicent because: (no reason given)

link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

Are you scared of toads?

Kavanaugh put a toad down a girl's back in 1983 !!

👱‍♀️

link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

But what about "Judicial Temperament" ?
The tolerant Left strikes (out) again 😃

Oh...they're bringing a JUDICIAL TEMPER upon themselves..that's for sure. So stupid to not see how their hate will boomerang and be 1,000 times worse for them when its returned.

+1 more 
posted on Oct, 3 2018 @ 09:25 PM
link   
a reply to: underwerks

I lay the blame at the feet of those who had her letter in early July and played games with it rather than having this brought up in committee, investigated quietly, and resolved on way or the other before we got to this point.

None of this was ever supposed to see daylight. Remember, St. Christine of the Ford didn't even want it out in the open.

So lay the blame on the ones who thought it was best brought up at the 11th hour to play political stall games instead of following established procedure.

posted on Oct, 3 2018 @ 09:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
a reply to: DBCowboy

Are you scared of toads?

Kavanaugh put a toad down a girl's back in 1983 !!

👱‍♀️

Dear god.

Why isn't this man at GITMO!

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join