It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

National Council of Churches calls for Kavanaugh's nomination to be withdrawn

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 3 2018 @ 08:29 PM
link   
I think you are mistaking all churches for the Catholic Church. Sadly the child abuse scandals were in the Catholic Church which was why I made the comment that if they dared chime in with their 2 cents that would be absurd.

posted on Oct, 3 2018 @ 08:37 PM
link   
For those that arent familiar with the NCC, don't be misled by the name. It's a globalist run, leftist organization attempting to use Christianity as a vehicle. It's owned and operated by the same Zionists that are running the MSM smear against Kavanaugh.

Fun fact:

It is a successor to the Federal Council of Churches which was investigated by the United States Naval Intelligence Department for subversive activities and was reported to the Committee on un-American activities of the Congress.

truthmagazine.com...

posted on Oct, 3 2018 @ 09:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: CADpro
National Counsel of Janitors request Kav step down...Like who gives em the right to say shtuff like this?

The first amendment of which Kavanaugh is not a big fan of.

posted on Oct, 3 2018 @ 10:15 PM
link   
a reply to: sligtlyskeptical

Well that makes no sense!

You guys hate the first amendment too, so you should be panting over the idea of putting him on the court.

posted on Oct, 3 2018 @ 10:23 PM
link   
The churches prostituting themselves again to the political beast. It never seems to end.

posted on Oct, 3 2018 @ 10:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: AgarthaSeed
For those that arent familiar with the NCC, don't be misled by the name. It's a globalist run, leftist organization attempting to use Christianity as a vehicle. It's owned and operated by the same Zionists that are running the MSM smear against Kavanaugh.

Fun fact:

It is a successor to the Federal Council of Churches which was investigated by the United States Naval Intelligence Department for subversive activities and was reported to the Committee on un-American activities of the Congress.

truthmagazine.com...

POW !!

Damage !! 😃

posted on Oct, 3 2018 @ 10:44 PM
link   
a reply to: FyreByrd

It's disappointing to see the church be indignant about Kavanaugh's "disrespect", after thousands of priests have been indicted for molesting (mostly) little boys.

posted on Oct, 3 2018 @ 11:01 PM
link   
JUST IN! The International Bartenders Association has called for Kavanaugh's nomination to be withdrawn. In a public statement, they mentioned that he doesn't have the temperament to be a Supreme Court judge. They said this was due to his destructive, juvenile behavior carried out in a few bars over 30 years ago. The excessive 'boofing' from he and his buddies, as well as the tossing of a few ice cubes, caused irreparable mental anguish to bar staff.

posted on Oct, 3 2018 @ 11:11 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

You have a PM.

P

posted on Oct, 3 2018 @ 11:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: shawmanfromny
JUST IN! The International Bartenders Association has called for Kavanaugh's nomination to be withdrawn. In a public statement, they mentioned that he doesn't have the temperament to be a Supreme Court judge. They said this was due to his destructive, juvenile behavior carried out in a few bars over 30 years ago. The excessive 'boofing' from he and his buddies, as well as the tossing of a few ice cubes, caused irreparable mental anguish to bar staff.

The Jefferson Ice Company has also withdrawn their support as well !!!!!!

Along with the amalgamated ice cube machine maintenance technicians union !!!

🥁

posted on Oct, 3 2018 @ 11:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: toolgal462
I think you are mistaking all churches for the Catholic Church. Sadly the child abuse scandals were in the Catholic Church which was why I made the comment that if they dared chime in with their 2 cents that would be absurd.

Sorry to tell you that it is not just the catholic church that protects pedos. They are just in the limelight currently. A cursory google search will suffice for proof.

posted on Oct, 4 2018 @ 12:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko

You realize most of those are progressive denominations, right? And a lot of denominations with "African" in their church title ... which gives you an idea of their typical voter constituency.

Which, seems to mean, if you are correct 'they don't matter'.

posted on Oct, 4 2018 @ 12:49 AM
link   

Wow, so the institution which has done more to hide and protect paedophiles, while burying the stories of the child victims, doesn't think Kavanaugh is the right man for the job?

So interdasting...

posted on Oct, 4 2018 @ 12:51 AM
link   

While we're at it, why don't we seek out a comment from Westboro Baptist before it's too late?

posted on Oct, 4 2018 @ 01:37 AM
link   

LOL council of churches what will liberals come up with next,the government is run by the vatican,or in concert,what a joke

posted on Oct, 4 2018 @ 02:05 AM
link   

What would make Catholic priests more susceptible to abusing young boys? Maybe pastors/priests in other religions haven't been exposed yet?

posted on Oct, 4 2018 @ 09:21 AM
link   
The National Council of Churches is a very liberal organization, a large part of the reason I don’t go to a organized church anymore. All about moneya reply to: toolgal462

posted on Oct, 4 2018 @ 09:55 AM
link   

Good thing I could not care less what they think. Do you? Do you often use their opinion to form your own?

posted on Oct, 4 2018 @ 09:56 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Catholic Priests can't marry. They are one of the only ones with that limitation.

posted on Oct, 4 2018 @ 11:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

What would make Catholic priests more susceptible to abusing young boys? Maybe pastors/priests in other religions haven't been exposed yet?

Hey, I'm Catholic myself (although non practicing) so it pains me to say it, but all of the allegations of priests abusing children have been within the Catholic Church.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join