It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Blasey Ford second door....possible therapist for couples...hmmmm....

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 3 2018 @ 06:33 PM
link   
Sounds like something real strange going on in that house.

REAL Strange and weird.

A regular house on haunted hill deal.

🤪

posted on Oct, 3 2018 @ 06:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: Subaeruginosa

originally posted by: Vasa Croe

a reply to: Vasa Croe

Kinda funny how all these Ad hominem arguments against Ford seem to be getting increasingly desperate as the fbi investigation closes in...

This was actually brought up in testimony and questioned by Feinstein herself.....I'd say it may play a bigger role than you think.

Why, how or if Ford has a second front door on her house, plays a role in establishing whether kavanaugh was a sexual predator in high school?

It has nothing to do with Kavanaugh.

It has everything to do with Ballsy Fraud having zero credibility and lying through her teeth.

posted on Oct, 3 2018 @ 06:35 PM
link   

Kinda funny how all these Ad hominem arguments against Ford seem to be getting increasingly desperate as the fbi investigation closes in...

This was actually brought up in testimony and questioned by Feinstein herself.....I'd say it may play a bigger role than you think.

Why, how or if Ford has a second front door on her house, plays a role in establishing whether kavanaugh was a sexual predator in high school?

It's hard to imagine that you don't know the answer to this, but I will play along and answer. It comes into play because it is about her credibility - whether she is lying. She stated that she added a second door because she needed an extra door to escape because she had anxiety due to being sexually assaulted by Kavanaugh. So if it is established she is lying about why she had the door installed then what else is she lying about. Let me cut to the chase. She is lying about all of it. She named 3 or 4 witnesses including a life long female friend and all of them have said they did not witnessed anything like she is describing.
edit on 3-10-2018 by MRinder because: Clarity

posted on Oct, 3 2018 @ 06:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: MRinder

She named 3 or 4 witnesses including a life long female friend and all of them have said they did not witnessed anything like she is describing.

Hold on... Your saying she named 4 witnesses who were in the bedroom at the time and can corroborate whether the assault occurred?

I must of missed that part.

posted on Oct, 3 2018 @ 06:44 PM
link   

She named 3 or 4 witnesses including a life long female friend and all of them have said they did not witnessed anything like she is describing.

Hold on... Your saying she named 4 witnesses who were in the bedroom at the time and can corroborate whether the assault occurred?

You are funny. You know that her friend said she had never met Kavanaugh and the others said they had never been to a get together as she described. That would be because she is lying.

posted on Oct, 3 2018 @ 06:55 PM
link   

You know that her friend said she had never met Kavanaugh and the others said they had never been to a get together as she described.

They actually said they had no 'recollection'.

Fair enough too... Who would remember hanging out at some random house 35 years ago as a teenager?

Unless of course, you were sexually assaulted!

posted on Oct, 3 2018 @ 06:55 PM
link   

Then you haven't been paying attention. That was the FIRST claim to the therapist allegedly....backed by the notes.

Its changed so many times nobody knows.

Her last written letter was her polygraph where 4 boys and 2 girls were there...apparently she refers to herself as one of the 2 girls.....which is really odd. Not 4 boys a girl and me...4 boys and 2 girls.

posted on Oct, 3 2018 @ 06:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: ausername

Or stories about how Kavanaugh and buddies, conspired and planned parties and were caught discussing ways they could warn the neighbors that there might be noise.

Omg!

thehill.com...

In the 80s even.

Lol

I threw many parties in the 80s. I would go over and tell my neighbors if we made too much noise let us know instead of calling the police . Does that make me a serial rapist ?

BTW

The reason for her second door is obvious. She needed faster exterior access to her safe space in case somebody said Christmas or somesuch s#%t.

The left would really have some damning evidence if they could prove he threw ice there too .
edit on 3-10-2018 by Fallingdown because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 3 2018 @ 07:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: ausername

Or stories about how Kavanaugh and buddies, conspired and planned parties and were caught discussing ways they could warn the neighbors that there might be noise.

Omg!

thehill.com...

In the 80s even.

Are they trying to make me like him even more?

If they are, it's working!

posted on Oct, 3 2018 @ 07:05 PM
link   

I,for one, am sick of this crap. They just need to vote one way or the other. Put everyone on record of how they voted going into the midterms and let the chips fall where they may.

posted on Oct, 3 2018 @ 07:25 PM
link   
a reply to: Subaeruginosa

I would not say they said they had no recollection. This is what PJ had to say “I understand that I have been identified by Dr. Christine Blasey Ford as the person she remembers as ‘PJ’ who supposedly was present at the party she described in her statements to the Washington Post,” Smyth says in the statement,

“I am issuing this statement today to make it clear to all involved that I have no knowledge of the party in question; nor do I have any knowledge of the allegations of improper conduct she has leveled against Brett Kavanaugh.

“Personally speaking, I have known Brett Kavanaugh since high school and I know him to be a person of great integrity, a great friend, and I have never witnessed any improper conduct by Brett Kavanaugh towards women”

How can you have knowledge of party someone made up in order to LIE?

edit on 3-10-2018 by MRinder because: Add info

posted on Oct, 3 2018 @ 07:30 PM
link   

Her last written letter was her polygraph where 4 boys and 2 girls were there...apparently she refers to herself as one of the 2 girls.....which is really odd. Not 4 boys a girl and me...4 boys and 2 girls.

That's not odd at all... Personally, when referring to the factory where I work, I'd say theirs over 100 blokes on day shift, but only 14 blokes on night shift. I would never say theirs 13 guys on night shift and me.

Seriously dude, your stretching and it makes absolutely no sense.

posted on Oct, 3 2018 @ 07:32 PM
link   

That's not odd at all... Personally, when referring to the factory where I work, I'd say theirs over 100 blokes on day shift, but only 14 blokes on night shift. I would never say theirs 13 guys on night shift and me.

Seriously dude, your stretching and it makes absolutely no sense.

When you have previously never referred to yourself as one of those there...it is odd.

posted on Oct, 3 2018 @ 08:14 PM
link   

Interesting... I found this:

Other documents, including health care-provider registration records, reveal that a marriage counselor listed Ford’s home address as her place of employment, ostensibly using the extra room and door for her clinical practice. That marriage therapist, Sylvia Adkins Randall, sold the home to the Fords in 2007, but continued to maintain the address for her business.

It is here: www.realclearinvestigations.com...

So Sylvia Randall continued to run her counseling business from their house, using the magic door.

What if Ford were working under Randall's license? You know, like feigning Ford was filling in for Randall and giving kickbacks to Randall???? Just thinking out loud.

posted on Oct, 3 2018 @ 09:08 PM
link   

You've missed a LOT more than that shill.

Shill Shillenstein over here just shilling it up like a good old shill.

posted on Oct, 3 2018 @ 09:10 PM
link   

You know that her friend said she had never met Kavanaugh and the others said they had never been to a get together as she described.

They actually said they had no 'recollection'.

Fair enough too... Who would remember hanging out at some random house 35 years ago as a teenager?

Unless of course, you were sexually assaulted!

And her friend said she has never met Kavanaugh, but you knew that didn't you Shillenstein?

posted on Oct, 4 2018 @ 01:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: StoutBroux

Interesting... I found this:

Other documents, including health care-provider registration records, reveal that a marriage counselor listed Ford’s home address as her place of employment, ostensibly using the extra room and door for her clinical practice. That marriage therapist, Sylvia Adkins Randall, sold the home to the Fords in 2007, but continued to maintain the address for her business.

It is here: www.realclearinvestigations.com...

So Sylvia Randall continued to run her counseling business from their house, using the magic door.

What if Ford were working under Randall's license? You know, like feigning Ford was filling in for Randall and giving kickbacks to Randall???? Just thinking out loud.

That is exactly what I was thinking when reading through this. If Randall sold her the property and moved out of state, she has no need to keep her license active in Cali especially since it is stated that she only practices in Oregon. So, now I'm wondering if Randall has kept her license active in California for the past 10 years? Since there is no reason to do that if there aren't plans to come back, why would she? If she's still current, that combined with still listing her practice at the address is pretty damning, IMO
edit on 1042018 by Tanga36 because: Spelling

posted on Oct, 4 2018 @ 10:06 AM
link   

Kinda funny how, this morning, the news was that the Democrats, including Sen. Feinstein, were already speculating about how incomplete the FBI investigation is, even without having read it first.

Kinda funny how you characterize people's discussion of evidence that she could be lying or, at the very least, not have her memories correct, as "Ad hominem arguments."

Kinda funny how both of those things come across as much more desperate than people comparing testimony to verifiable facts that bring up appropriate questions.

Kinda funny...isn't it?
edit on 4-10-2018 by SlapMonkey because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join