It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Blasey Ford second door....possible therapist for couples...hmmmm....

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 3 2018 @ 05:34 PM
link   
So...was reading this article and it is very interesting. Especially since the writer contacted the Dr that lived at Fords house.

The Fords bought the house on June 20, 2007. And the “very extensive, very long remodel,” including the second front door, were completed under a building permit granted in 2008. 
So a natural question is why, four years after the remodeling, which also added two rooms and a bathroom, is the installation of that second door still such a bone of contention between the couple that it was an issue in the counseling they were undergoing in May 2012?

So...renovation was done 4 years prior....

Now that she mentions it, the additional remodeling in effect added a self-contained unit to the house, with its own entrance, perfect for “hosting” or even possibly renting, in violation of the local zoning. Perhaps a professional office might be a perfect use, if an illegal one. And in the tight Palo Alto real estate market, there are a lot of games played for some serious income.

And that may answer another strange anomaly. Because since 1993, and  through some listings even today, there was another tenant at what is now the Ford property. It is listed as this person’s residence from 1993 to July 2007, a week or so after she sold the house to the Fords.

Ok...so possible previous owner of the house...

Her name is Dr. Sylvia Randall, and she listed this address for her California licensed practice of psychotherapy, including couples psychotherapy, until her move to Oregon in 2007.  

Currently she only practices in that state, where she also pursues her new career as a talented artist as well.  

But many existing directories still have Dr. Randall’s address listed at what is now the Ford residence.

So...a psychotherapist lived at the house prior to the Ford purchase....

In a phone call, I asked Dr. Randall if she had sold her house to the Fords. She asked back how I had found out. I asked if she was the couples therapist who treated the Fords. She would not answer yes or no, replying, “I am a couples therapist.”

Hmmm.....was Blasey seeing this lady as her therapist and bought her house at some point? Is she trying to cheat the "system" in Palo Alto by stating this door is because of her fears? Is this her couples therapist?

www.realclearpolitics.com...

posted on Oct, 3 2018 @ 05:52 PM
link   
a reply to: Vasa Croe

Very interesting.

Also during the hearing Ford said they had completed the renovation before they went to counciling.

I had never told the details to anyone — the specific details — until May 2012, during a couples counseling session.
The reason this came up in counseling is that my husband and I had completed a very extensive, very long remodel of our home and I insisted on a second front door, an idea that he and others disagreed with and could not understand.
In explaining why I wanted a second front door, I began to describe the assault in detail.

She carefully or bizzarly never used the past tense "I had wanted," "had insisted," or "had disagreed." It's' as if she wanted people to think the counciling was during the renovation but before the door was agreed upon but didn't realize she already said it was completed. Very strange for someone who should have some writing skills and understand tenses.
edit on 3-10-2018 by Identified because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 3 2018 @ 05:55 PM
link   
a reply to: Identified

Yeah...I watched the testimony and that struck me as odd too.

So you renovated in 2008 but went to therapy for it in 2012? Huh?

posted on Oct, 3 2018 @ 05:58 PM
link   

Especially because she evidently got her second door.

posted on Oct, 3 2018 @ 06:04 PM
link   

Kinda funny how all these Ad hominem arguments against Ford seem to be getting increasingly desperate as the fbi investigation closes in...

posted on Oct, 3 2018 @ 06:05 PM
link   

She seems to be cagey about things that shouldn't really matter, which just makes it all the more intriguing why. What, specifically, does she think she needs to hide? She didn't even need the therapist to back her story, so why insert that and make it so convoluted to the point it's obviously not the entire truth?

posted on Oct, 3 2018 @ 06:07 PM
link   
Supposedly shes renting out that room.

Odd, for someone that is still reeling from a sexual assault, to allow strangers to live in your safe place.

I posted this in a previous thread. I think its something worth looking into more.

posted on Oct, 3 2018 @ 06:09 PM
link   
Where are the doors located in Ford's house? The reason I ask is that maybe the door existed by the previous owner because she did therapy from the house or maybe Ford added it because that she was doing therapy from the house. Maybe that is your point and sorry if I missed it. Lot's of people running a business from home will have second doors added so that client's don't go through the main part of the house.

posted on Oct, 3 2018 @ 06:10 PM
link   
The Doors

posted on Oct, 3 2018 @ 06:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: Identified

She seems to be cagey about things that shouldn't really matter, which just makes it all the more intriguing why. What, specifically, does she think she needs to hide? She didn't even need the therapist to back her story, so why insert that and make it so convoluted to the point it's obviously not the entire truth?

Because when people want to sell a lie they quite often over explain and add details that are unnessecery in order to do so... she seems to have a habit of doing this as evidenced by the amount of times Bromwich cut her off and muted her mic...

posted on Oct, 3 2018 @ 06:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: Subaeruginosa

Kinda funny how all these Ad hominem arguments against Ford seem to be getting increasingly desperate as the fbi investigation closes in...

You mean like throwing ice and stuff?

This was actually brought up in testimony and questioned by Feinstein herself.....I'd say it may play a bigger role than you think.

posted on Oct, 3 2018 @ 06:12 PM
link   

LOL I dont think that anyone believes Ford, not even Democrats. What kind of idiot would believe a person who listed witnesses that all basically say she is lying?

posted on Oct, 3 2018 @ 06:13 PM
link   
a reply to: SwissMarked

Exactly. She has a pyschology degree so should have learned this.

posted on Oct, 3 2018 @ 06:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: MRinder
Where are the doors located in Ford's house? The reason I ask is that maybe the door existed by the previous owner because she did therapy from the house or maybe Ford added it because that she was doing therapy from the house. Maybe that is your point and sorry if I missed it. Lot's of people running a business from home will have second doors added so that client's don't go through the main part of the house.

Doesn't that create another issue for Ford though? She isn't licensed to do therapy in California. So, if that what she was doing behind that second door, then she may have other issues to deal with (I joke of course since even if California was going to do anything against her, Good ol' Brown would just give her a pass since she's useful to the Democratic Order)

posted on Oct, 3 2018 @ 06:16 PM
link   

Or stories about how Kavanaugh and buddies, conspired and planned parties and were caught discussing ways they could warn the neighbors that there might be noise.

Omg!

thehill.com...

In the 80s even.

posted on Oct, 3 2018 @ 06:22 PM
link   
Interesting... I found this:

Other documents, including health care-provider registration records, reveal that a marriage counselor listed Ford’s home address as her place of employment, ostensibly using the extra room and door for her clinical practice. That marriage therapist, Sylvia Adkins Randall, sold the home to the Fords in 2007, but continued to maintain the address for her business.

It is here: www.realclearinvestigations.com...

So Sylvia Randall continued to run her counseling business from their house, using the magic door.

edit on 3-10-2018 by MRinder because: add info

posted on Oct, 3 2018 @ 06:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: Vasa Croe

This was actually brought up in testimony and questioned by Feinstein herself.....I'd say it may play a bigger role than you think.

Why, how or if Ford has a second front door on her house, plays a role in establishing whether kavanaugh was a sexual predator in high school?
edit on 3-10-2018 by Subaeruginosa because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 3 2018 @ 06:32 PM
link   

I'm pretty sure the building permit for that renovation was in 2008.

4 years before her 2012 claim.

posted on Oct, 3 2018 @ 06:33 PM
link   
a reply to: Subaeruginosa

It establishes her credibility which is pretty much all she has going for her in this since she had zero material evidence.

posted on Oct, 3 2018 @ 06:33 PM
link   
From what I've gathered about the remod is 2-rooms and a full bath were added to the house. The second door could be access to the new rooms that could serve as her home office space. Sometimes, the building inspector will want you to add another egress due to fire code.

OR she is coo coo for cocoa puffs by adding the door destroying curb appeal. People drive by and ask themselves...WTF is a door doing right there?

top topics

<<   2 >>

join