It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ford Friend McClean Refutes Polygraph Claim of Ford's Ex-Boyfriend

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 3 2018 @ 07:51 PM
link   
a reply to: theantediluvian

Your posts are getting more and more ridiculous. They're their own best rebuttal.

posted on Oct, 3 2018 @ 07:53 PM
link   

I cant speak for everyone, but I said from the get go we needed proof of this guys claim before believing them.

Sure there are people on both sides that believe stuff with no evidence.

You pointed out some atsers, good job.

Meanwhile we have almost the entire msm, and democratic senators, believing ford based on no evidence whatsoever.

But hey, at least you are calling out the big dogs on ats!

posted on Oct, 3 2018 @ 07:54 PM
link   

What a petty post.

You've refused to acknowledge all the circumstances surrounding this case.

Reminds me of how much evidence you dismissed with regard to the Russian collusion story that isn't a thing.

posted on Oct, 3 2018 @ 07:54 PM
link   

edit on 3 10 18 by projectvxn because: Double

posted on Oct, 3 2018 @ 08:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: loam

Your posts are getting more and more ridiculous. They're their own best rebuttal.

Try as I might, I don't think I adequately capture the overwrought posturing of the Kavanaugh supporters.

posted on Oct, 3 2018 @ 08:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: theantediluvian
...overwrought posturing...

Not surprising, when many of your posts demonstrate that very point about yourself.
edit on 3-10-2018 by loam because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 3 2018 @ 08:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

originally posted by: NiNjABackflip
The notion of due process has been around since the magna carta.

We aren't talking about a 'notion' and people's feelings, we're talking about the legal definition in the United States justice system and your definition aint it.

Due process existed prior to the United States justice system, and even before the “notion” of the United States passed through someone’s grey matter. Definitions, Rights and laws don’t just appear out of nowhere.

posted on Oct, 3 2018 @ 08:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: vonclod
a reply to: NiNjABackflip

How could the process be done different/better? honest question because I don't know.

I’m not sure if it could. I only believe that someone accused of heinous, criminal acts should be afforded by his society the right to defend himself, to confront his accusers, the presumption of innocence and be given a fair and impartial hearing on the evidence.

posted on Oct, 3 2018 @ 09:00 PM
link   

Due process existed prior to the United States justice system, and even before the “notion” of the United States passed through someone’s grey matter. Definitions, Rights and laws don’t just appear out of nowhere.

That's nice, but in the United States, when we talk about due process, we are discussing the legal aspect of the judicial system. If you'd like you use definitions from other times and places maybe get Krybaby to appear before Parliament in the 1600's.

It's not a hard concept to fathom, especially since you have the actual definition.

posted on Oct, 3 2018 @ 09:10 PM
link   

That's nice, but in the United States, when we talk about due process, we are discussing the legal aspect of the judicial system. If you'd like you use definitions from other times and places maybe get Krybaby to appear before Parliament in the 1600's.

It's not a hard concept to fathom, especially since you have the actual definition.

“We”? That’s strange because is sounds like only yourself and other “literalists” are discussing the legal aspect of the judicial system, and you aren’t the only one’s talking about it. Others are simply pointing out the unjust treatment afforded him by his peers, the press, and the politicians. Others see that appeals to law show “we” are incapable of discussing moral issues.

posted on Oct, 3 2018 @ 09:11 PM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

Why do you call him Krybaby? Is it because you can't spell Kavanaugh or because you lack respect?

I might not agree with the guys interpretation of the constitution...I might disagree with his behavior in front of the committee... but jeez, the least you can do is call a guy by his name....

A2D

posted on Oct, 3 2018 @ 09:15 PM
link   

“We”? That’s strange because is sounds like only yourself and other “literalists”...

When I say 'we' I am referring to people who understand the Constitution as opposed to emotional hysterics who don't.

'Someone said sumptin bout mah boi! We needs due process!'

'He should take them to court and get his due process.'

'Wah?'

link   
a reply to: Grambler

Meanwhile we have almost the entire msm, and democratic senators, believing ford based on no evidence whatsoever.

I guess? I haven't polled the entire MSM but I do know that a number of Democratic senators have stated that they believe Ford. Belief doesn't require evidence. Hence religion. And politics for that matter.

I'm not sure what could and should be done differently. The accused can sue the accuser for defamation. I've read that such suits are up significantly in regards to allegations of sexual assault but I have no idea how successful they are in general. At the same time, we also cannot dismiss the chilling effect against legitimate accusations if defamation judgements were summarily handed out either.

But hey, at least you are calling out the big dogs on ats!

So all Republican politicians and most of the right-wing media have maintained complete objectivity and equally applied identical standards for presumption of innocence across the board?

link   

originally posted by: Agree2Disagree
Why do you call him Krybaby? Is it because you can't spell Kavanaugh or because you lack respect?

It's because he's a weepy bitch who doesn't deserve my respect.

edit on 3-10-2018 by AugustusMasonicus because: Ph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagn

posted on Oct, 3 2018 @ 09:17 PM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

Ah okay. I kinda figured it was the respect thing....

A2D

posted on Oct, 3 2018 @ 09:22 PM
link   

“We”? That’s strange because is sounds like only yourself and other “literalists”...

When I say 'we' I am referring to people who understand the Constitution as opposed to emotional hysterics who don't.

'Someone said sumptin bout mah boi! We needs due process!'

'He should take them to court and get his due process.'

'Wah?'

I can understand that and I’ll accept that.

Do you or do you not believe Kavanaugh, as a man both being confirmed to the highest court in the land and accused of sexual assault, gang rape, and indescent exposure, should be treated with any sort of considerations resembling “due process”? The founders certainly did.
edit on 3-10-2018 by NiNjABackflip because: (no reason given)

link   

originally posted by: Agree2Disagree

It's because he's a weepy bitch who doesn't deserve my respect.

Hahaha!

Tell us how you really feel!

Got a nick name for ford as well?

link   

Do you or do you not believe Kavanaugh, as a man both being confirmed to the highest court in the land and accused of sexual assault, gang rape, and indescent exposure, should be treated with any sort of considerations resembling “due process”? The founders certainly did.

Yes, in a court of law, just like the rest of us.

posted on Oct, 3 2018 @ 09:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: Grambler
Got a nick name for ford as well?

I Ford-got to make one up. Maybe if you hypnotize me I'll remember one.

posted on Oct, 3 2018 @ 09:23 PM
link   

Yes, in a court of law, just like the rest of us.

But outside, no?

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join