It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama in his own words....

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:
+10 more 
posted on Oct, 3 2018 @ 04:03 PM
link   
Ha....this is just hitting the interwebs.

An interview from 2001 of Obama where he states the following:

twitter.com...

I cant embed as the video link is from twitter.

I cant believe this was Presidential material.....6 beers in an hour AND illegal substances! For shame!!!! /sarc

Enjoy!

posted on Oct, 3 2018 @ 04:10 PM
link   
He probably liked disco too. That should be a disqualifying factor for any president .

posted on Oct, 3 2018 @ 04:15 PM
link   
Signed his Selective Service with a Peace Symbol too. Beatnik Hippy.

posted on Oct, 3 2018 @ 04:18 PM
link   
a reply to: Vasa Croe

I was thinking about this earlier today when watching more crap on the Kavanaugh issue. People keep saying he isn't fit to hold higher office, but nobody seemed to raise a fuss over Obama drinking and smoking, Bush doing coke, or Clinton smoking pot (but not inhaling, of course).

posted on Oct, 3 2018 @ 04:20 PM
link   
Hypocrisy reigns supreme!

The entirety of the US political landscape has become such an absolute disgrace. Where and how do we even begin to make repairs given the proclivity of outside money? One of the absolute worst Supreme Court decisions was Citizens United in addition to the legalization of State sponsored propaganda.

posted on Oct, 3 2018 @ 04:22 PM
link   
Every Democrat's face as they read this thread...

*80's kids will get the reference...

posted on Oct, 3 2018 @ 04:24 PM
link   

Sure but but but he never threw ice at someone.

posted on Oct, 3 2018 @ 04:25 PM
link   

By the standards that I have seen about this issue tells me that pretty much, everyone is office has to resign. No one is fit for office in the United States. We may have to go out of the country to get help with our government.

posted on Oct, 3 2018 @ 04:29 PM
link   
a reply to: burdman30ott6

I learned it from watching YOU!

posted on Oct, 3 2018 @ 04:29 PM
link   
a reply to: burdman30ott6

woops doubled my trouble with doublepost gum
edit on 10/3/2018 by chasingbrahman because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 3 2018 @ 04:32 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 3 2018 @ 04:42 PM
link   
Obama in its own words, "let's tear this country down & make em like it. If they complain...dey rayciss".

posted on Oct, 3 2018 @ 04:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: burdman30ott6
Every Democrat's face as they read this thread...

*80's kids will get the reference...

Snort laughed....nice!

posted on Oct, 3 2018 @ 04:52 PM
link   
theweek.com...

'The Choom Gang': 9 juiciest details from Barack Obama's days as a pothead
Kevin Fallon

8. Debaucherous dorm antics
While Obama was attending Occidental College in Los Angeles, a freshman drank too much and threw up all over a couch in the future president's dorm hall. "In the manner of pallbearers hoisting a coffin," Obama and his dormmates carried the couch outside β€” drunk freshman asleep on it β€” to dry. According to Maraniss, Obama's dorm also sponsored what were called the Annex Olympics; events included wrestling in underwear, lighting farts on fire, and smoking pot from a three-foot crimson bong.

posted on Oct, 3 2018 @ 04:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: sine.nomine

I was thinking about this earlier today when watching more crap on the Kavanaugh issue. People keep saying he isn't fit to hold higher office, but nobody seemed to raise a fuss over Obama drinking and smoking, Bush doing coke, or Clinton smoking pot (but not inhaling, of course).

I think most of the outraged ones are much too young to have either been alive or cared for Bush or Clinton.

Obama was all hype so they got caught up in it as their attention spans were the span of a youtube clip.

posted on Oct, 3 2018 @ 04:58 PM
link   
So Obama was honest about his drinking? For shame!

The issue isn't the drinking, it's the lying about it. I don't get the comparison being made here.

posted on Oct, 3 2018 @ 05:20 PM
link   
a reply to: Admitted

Kavanaugh has been criticized for his former drinking habits whether they exist or not.
Hence the comparison.

posted on Oct, 3 2018 @ 05:25 PM
link   
And he was properly vetted by Nancy Pelosi and the Democrat (inter)National Committee.

πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ˜ƒπŸ’₯πŸ’₯

posted on Oct, 3 2018 @ 05:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: Admitted
So Obama was honest about his drinking? For shame!

The issue isn't the drinking, it's the lying about it. I don't get the comparison being made here.

Did Kavanugh say he didn't drink?

posted on Oct, 3 2018 @ 05:51 PM
link   
a reply to: Bluntone22

Yes, Kavanaugh was/is a lousy, sloppy, drinker who gets belligerent,but, the criticism was of his lying about it that a supreme court nominee shouldn't be doing. Is lying an okay quality to have if you are a judge being questioned?

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join