It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Kavanaugh Accuser’s Brother Worked for Law Firm That Hired Fusion GPS

page: 1

join
share:
+5 more 
posted on Oct, 3 2018 @ 03:53 PM
link   

The brother of Christine Blasey Ford, the woman who accused Supreme Court nominee Brett Kavanaugh of sexual assault, worked for a law firm that hired Fusion GPS, which produced the fake dossier on President Donald Trump, Lifenews.com reported.

Furthermore, Ford’s lawyer, Deborah Katz, is vice president of Project on Government Oversight (POGO), FrontPageMag.com reported.

“POGO is funded by leftist billionaire George Soros, according to Forbes.com,” Lifenews.com reported.

Shouldn't be surprising.

One would have be nothing but a sheep to not recognize the corridinated acttack by the left on Kavanugh. Especially after Booker's latest comment.

We know Fords history was scrubbed. Now we know who did it. Fusion GPS!

More credibile than a 30 year old 'what ever you want to call it'.

You make the call.
edit on 3-10-2018 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 3 2018 @ 04:01 PM
link   
Is there any fact to the claim that their dad was CIA?

posted on Oct, 3 2018 @ 04:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: Butterfinger
Is there any fact to the claim that their dad was CIA?

There wouldn't be a smoking gun if he was.

There would be no real acknowledgement of it ,and he'd had some type of cover job.

posted on Oct, 3 2018 @ 04:13 PM
link   
a reply to: neo96

Or maybe Kavanaugh is unfit to be on SCOTUS. He got to where he is because he married W's personal secretary.

posted on Oct, 3 2018 @ 04:17 PM
link   
a reply to: cfnyaami

Served on the federal bench for 15 years and now is unfit eh.

Tell me another story.

posted on Oct, 3 2018 @ 04:40 PM
link   
a reply to: cfnyaami

Right...valedictorian, Highschool, Yale and Law school, and 15 years on the bench or so...surely not qualified.

posted on Oct, 3 2018 @ 04:48 PM
link   
I just don't want a Supreme Court Justice named Brett.

posted on Oct, 3 2018 @ 04:52 PM
link   
a reply to: abe froman

That was Mavericks first name.

posted on Oct, 3 2018 @ 04:56 PM
link   

Ceded.

I don't want a Supreme Court Justice named Brett unless he's a cowboy.

....I doubt anybody else got that reference. we're old af.

posted on Oct, 3 2018 @ 05:08 PM
link   
a reply to: abe froman

Hah! I loved watching Maverick reruns ya ol coot! Im 51

posted on Oct, 3 2018 @ 05:15 PM
link   
Can I find him unfit, based on his composure during open testimony? I don't really favor a justice that cries at the chair. I don't really care about whether this is an attack or not, I've seen enough. I'm also from a state that just got slammed by a hurricane, and I'd like to say, I currently dislike the left, the right, the news, and this entire situation.

Thanks random political bs, putting attention on the real problems. It's like Florence never happened.

posted on Oct, 3 2018 @ 05:28 PM
link   
Not quite enough conflicts of interest to make people vote Democrat.

5 or 10 more would do it.

👉👧👈

posted on Oct, 3 2018 @ 05:35 PM
link   

I wouldn't be surprised if Dr. Ford's 'life long' friend, Monica L McLean, who was with the FBI from 1992 to 2016, was somehow involved in spying on the Trump campaign. Let that sink in for a moment. Might explain why she adamantly denies helping Ford with a polygraph preparation and Ford's lawyers recent,11th hour stall tactics, concerning the release of the therapy notes and polygraph information to the Senate. Smells like a deep state coverup to me.

edit on 10/3/2018 by shawmanfromny because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 3 2018 @ 05:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: cfnyaami

Or maybe Kavanaugh is unfit to be on SCOTUS. He got to where he is because he married W's personal secretary.

And maybe RBG is unfit because she cant stay awake.

posted on Oct, 3 2018 @ 05:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: Archivalist
Can I find him unfit, based on his composure during open testimony? I don't really favor a justice that cries at the chair. I don't really care about whether this is an attack or not, I've seen enough. I'm also from a state that just got slammed by a hurricane, and I'd like to say, I currently dislike the left, the right, the news, and this entire situation.

Thanks random political bs, putting attention on the real problems. It's like Florence never happened.

posted on Oct, 3 2018 @ 06:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: Wardaddy454

originally posted by: cfnyaami

And maybe RBG is unfit because she cant stay awake.

Boom HEADSHOT!!!!

posted on Oct, 3 2018 @ 07:06 PM
link   
What's the saying...

"birds of a feather flock together in an attempt to overthrow a president but fail miserably at every turn, and ironically get caught in trap after trap while their hypocrisy rages like that of a California wildfire"

something like that, right?

top topics

join