It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My first Presidential Alert.

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 13 2018 @ 04:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: StallionDuck

originally posted by: JAGStorm
a reply to: StallionDuck

Have you actually read what the OP is talking about???
This is exactly what we are talking about, hence my earlier post:

My question is why isn't the regular emergency alerts sufficient enough? That's the question..

If you had reading comprehension skills you would see that these alerts are indeed different. If these were just local we wouldn't be having a post about them and the conspiracy angle.

Oh the old reading skills attack. Phahaha Funny. Really.

Here's the old "If you have a brain you would realize" attack.

No, there is no difference. Based on the going ons around the world... Iran, N Korea, Terrorist calling for an American jihad, some tart shooting at thousands of people from a hotel window... I don't see why it WOULDN'T be used. Just because it's happening now doesn't mean squat. What will it accomplish?

Oh Damn.. Trump sent me a warning alert.. I better vote for him or they'll be hell to pay!

Remember ABC, NBC, CBS? You know... Those ancient old TV stations that used to do the whole EBS that would take place during the day across the nation, on all stations, AT THE SAME TIME...

How is this different?

It's different in that it's overkill when we already have multiple EA sources broadcasting the alerts. What next, have Alexa blaring stuff ad nauseam simultaneously, too?

How about a good old fashioned compromise to meet in the middle and just. let. us. choose which one(s) to get alerts through instead of forcing it without choice? What's wrong with that avenue?

posted on Oct, 13 2018 @ 05:35 PM
link   
a reply to: Nyiah

Wait... Because it hasn't happened yet, doesn't mean it wont. I expect Alexa (What can I do for you today, Master Dethesius?
.... Shadap you contraption of vile evil, you!) will know your naughty schedule at some point and will remind you when you need to take a quick trip to the bathroom. Wait for it...

btw, I want royalties when it happens, damnit!
edit on 13-10-2018 by StallionDuck because: (no reason given)

new topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join