It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I don't know what this is

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 3 2018 @ 01:27 PM
link   
a reply to: Skorpiogurl

I don't wish death on anyone. Too many innocent people get shafted.

posted on Oct, 3 2018 @ 01:44 PM
link   
I will say this from experience and only because I've seen it happen a couple of times. It's eerie as hell and I really believe this. You can call me crazy, paranoid or whatever but I know what I know and I don't care if anyone believes it or not.

Curses do happen...

Personally, I have found it happens when you throw one out in pure, true anger.

What I mean by this is... If you sit there and say, "I curse john blow to die in a car wreck tomorrow"... It doesn't work like that.

So how?

Maybe it has something to do with karma but personally I think it has everything to do with a life lesson of what not to do.. I don't know. If you're a God fearing person, then you may believe it since it's written... Then again.. Some today...

Anyways...

Let's say something comes up and it really makes you angry and in HASTE you mutter something under your breath or out loud (I think voicing it has something to do with it - not just in your head), something like...

Errr.. I guess I can't really make sense unless I tell of these two stories that happened only a couple months apart.

On one occasion, there were these two people who were dating, and one would constantly do things to make the other angry, jealous even, to get a rise out of the other. One day, the angry person told the other one that they were done being crapped on and used. The other said their heart was broken and that they were never doing that and could't do that. One night in a self loathing pitiful bout of rage and anger, the heart broken said... "I wish you could feel the pain I'm feeling! I wish someone you love would be taken away from you and you'll know how I feel".

About about 2 weeks later, something happen where the 'cursed' person's brother dies. The autopsy would be 4 weeks and no one knew how. Even after the autopsy came back inconclusive, no one could figure it out. Though a few knew that this brother was doing drugs but no one really knows what happened. Likely the drugs.

So sure... could be a coinkydink but...

Those two people get back together a couple weeks later (a couple weeks after the autopsy news)... The one never tells the other about the weird occurrence because they feel ashamed.

One night a few days later (after they get back together), as they're together and sitting around with one of those person's best friend... That best friend is frustrated with family issues. This person's father is sick and no one in the family wants to step up but this 'best friend'. Though, it's worse because this person is broke and really can't but does as best as they could anyways. This person tries to get help and no one seems to care about their own father. So in anger, this person slams the phone down, put's their head in their hands and says... "I wish he would just die already".... This person wasn't angry at the father, just the situation and this person didn't mean it as ill will. 4am that morning, this person get's a call that the father passed away.

This person goes into a serious dark place for months because of the words muttered and took the blame because only hours before it was said....

coinkydink?

Maybe... but I doubt it seriously.

Careful what you wish for... cause you just might get it, but not the way you expected.

Believe what you guys want but I truly believe. Not just because of the 2 stories above about death occurrences but ill will in general. If you say something in anger, I believe whatever it is will come back and make you regret what you said. I'm not even superstitious. I think this is a whole new level of something I don't the source for sure but to me, I do know the source and the reason. Makes sense to me anyways.

edit on 3-10-2018 by StallionDuck because: Had to be more specific on when - made more sense in my head than it did written down

posted on Oct, 3 2018 @ 07:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: Skorpiogurl
Or where to put it since it's not a dream or a prediction but the other day I read a story about horrible animal abuse in or around Indonesia and I prayed that they'd get hit with a huge EQ followed by a huge Tsunami (my exact words/thoughts). I even wrote it down in the comments of the video. I also put a curse on them.. a good old fashioned Italian curse. I mustered the energy and let it fly! I know this kind of thing is common in that area and all but. This isn't going to end for them. And now I feel bad.

Well you should feel bad...You've caused a lot of destruction...

posted on Oct, 4 2018 @ 03:57 AM
link   
a reply to: Skorpiogurl

That's not cool at all my sister and brother in law are there doing humanitary services,building homes for disadvantaged,and they like animals

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join