It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Blasey arrest record possibly scrubbed July 7....

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 3 2018 @ 06:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: DAVID64
a reply to: Vasa Croe

This was traffic violation [ 87 in a 55!! ]

She was clearly still trying to get away from Rapey Brett.

Pity. Just one more mph and she could have gone back in time and stopped this all from happening. Great Scott!!!

posted on Oct, 3 2018 @ 06:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: proximo

Remember this stuff was scrubbed before her name came out - meaning the plan was for her name to come out.

I agree that this is a significant element of the story which has largely been overlooked during the investigation and questioning.

No one would scrub their entire social media history if they genuinely believed they were making anonymous allegations. She needs to be asked when this happened, and why.

posted on Oct, 3 2018 @ 09:55 PM
link   
In the line for "first name", it states her full name

posted on Oct, 3 2018 @ 11:59 PM
link   
a reply to: Rewey

Probably won't remember

posted on Oct, 4 2018 @ 04:11 AM
link   

Truthfinder and other public record finding software will list anything record wise that it finds, whether or not it is what the official records show.

Say you get charged with possession of an illegal substance, but during your legal proceedings the charge is dismissed or amended, Truthfinder will still always show that original charge from your booking. Those sites pay big money for data, and it is sourced from all over.

It may not always be what the official reality of the final records, the legal records, eventually state.

Hence why it is illegal for those sites to be used by an employer as a background checking source. Even though I'm sure it happens.

posted on Oct, 4 2018 @ 07:49 AM
link   
Word out now is her entire social media background was scrubbed around the same time. I hope more investigation into this is done.

posted on Oct, 4 2018 @ 07:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: Rewey

originally posted by: DAVID64

This was traffic violation [ 87 in a 55!! ]

She was clearly still trying to get away from Rapey Brett.

Pity. Just one more mph and she could have gone back in time and stopped this all from happening. Great Scott!!!

Thank you for making me laugh this morning!

posted on Oct, 4 2018 @ 12:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: vinifalou

I take the gateway pundit with a grain of salt, as many news outlets out there, they take their political inclination pretty serious and usually mix up emotion with facts. I never saw any fake news or headlines that had to be retracted, I just think they tend to exaggerate a little.

If this is true, it should be the end of this story. Honestly, how deep does it go? Can it get any low now?

This is SO embarrassing, I would be ashamed if I were a voting Democrat.

embarrassing?.....so I guess the big lie about pizzagate, birther, Obama being isis or muslim, Hillary sick and dying, Hillary and Benghazi, etc....no problem

how about those trumpers at his "beer hall" meetings wearing t-shirts emblazoned with..."Ill take Russians over democrats" (saw those yesterday)....put your brains in the dryer, because the wash has finished

posted on Oct, 4 2018 @ 12:16 PM
link   
a reply to: jimmyx

So... That's a lot of "what abouts", huh?

I'm really not interested in discussing any of this partisan crap.

I'm actually concerned about Blasey having a arrest record erased from her file to make her look credible when falsely accusing an SC nominee of RAPE.

posted on Oct, 4 2018 @ 12:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: jimmyx

originally posted by: vinifalou

I take the gateway pundit with a grain of salt, as many news outlets out there, they take their political inclination pretty serious and usually mix up emotion with facts. I never saw any fake news or headlines that had to be retracted, I just think they tend to exaggerate a little.

If this is true, it should be the end of this story. Honestly, how deep does it go? Can it get any low now?

This is SO embarrassing, I would be ashamed if I were a voting Democrat.

embarrassing?.....so I guess the big lie about pizzagate, birther, Obama being isis or muslim, Hillary sick and dying, Hillary and Benghazi, etc....no problem

how about those trumpers at his "beer hall" meetings wearing t-shirts emblazoned with..."Ill take Russians over democrats" (saw those yesterday)....put your brains in the dryer, because the wash has finished

Hillary isn't sick? Yoj must have missed all the times she had to be thrown into a vanilla a side of beef, cant walk down stairs without help, disappeared for weeks on the 2016 campaign trail etc etc etc. Something s seriously wrong with her as anyone with 2 eyes and 50 brain cells can see.

I'll take the word of the soldiers involved with Benghazi over young politicians thanks.

You dont think there are high level pedophiles rings in government? There are none so blind as those who refuse to see. I feel bad for you that you are so incredibly naive. Sorry about that.

Well Obama dis clearly and explicitly say in an interview with George Stefanopolis (during a convo that had nothing to do with Islam) "My Muslim faith" so......

I mean he said it in his own words. What's to debate on that score? He said it, no one else.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join