It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Blasey arrest record possibly scrubbed July 7....

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 3 2018 @ 10:51 AM
link   
Nope, nothing suspicious here at all. This is totally normal. I mean, the day after she contacts Eshoo her record is scrubbed. Yup, 100% normal...

What's also normal, the fact her ex-bf signed a sworn statement that she never mentioned Kavanaugh over the 6 years they dated, she also used to work with people on beating a polygraph test, and apparently, she has no fear of flying...

I'll say this much, this is all totally normal and there's nothing to see here..

posted on Oct, 3 2018 @ 10:53 AM
link   
a reply to: six67seven

She has apparently lied under oath.

Did she claim she had never been arrested or what?

I know she said she never gave tips on the polygraph (which may not be true), but curious what you're referring to.

posted on Oct, 3 2018 @ 11:03 AM
link   
a reply to: FamCore

She is also apparently not afraid of flying according to her ex who was with her for 6 years and when she was house hunting she never once needed a 2nd door and bought a tiny house (she is afraid of tight spaces) with only 1 door.

posted on Oct, 3 2018 @ 11:37 AM
link   
Jeezus, I hope nobody gets mad at me from my past. I probably got some summer kids in Vegas. Could be embarrassing.

posted on Oct, 3 2018 @ 01:05 PM
link   
There apparently is no honor in this entire process. Speculations abound due to the ugliness of politics. Time to push for a startover. There are no winners; everyone loses.

posted on Oct, 3 2018 @ 01:30 PM
link   
Lol, May and might are rwnj’s two favorite words.

posted on Oct, 3 2018 @ 01:33 PM
link   
a reply to: Vasa Croe

Excellent Find! Her goose is now cooked. Stick a fork in it!

posted on Oct, 3 2018 @ 01:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: BlueAjah
Someone went to a lot of trouble for this accusation. Cleaning up criminal records, wiping out social media, purging yearbooks from the Internet.

This is NOT a normal situation.

Yes this.

Remember this stuff was scrubbed before her name came out - meaning the plan was for her name to come out.

Think about who has the power to scrub stuff off the internet. This is the most damning reason to doubt her story in my opinion.

posted on Oct, 3 2018 @ 01:48 PM
link   
No one is going to take these politicized allegations seriously. And obviously FBI's background check won't even include these liars, since a background check is to search for convictions, etc. not unproven/unprovable salacious last-ditch allegations.

At least the American people have learned never to take an accuser's word for it - always demand evidence and proper observation of due process. IE: correct them when they start spitting/foaming at the mouth and talking 100 miles per hour with their womp-womp tear jerkers.

posted on Oct, 3 2018 @ 01:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: odzeandennz

originally posted by: Vasa Croe

originally posted by: watchitburn

The day after she contacted Sen. Eshoo.

Nope nothing suspicious about that.

Yep...that is really odd....

what's odd is a traffic misdemeanor staying on her record for several decades

my misdemeanor traffic violation was expunged and that was 6 years ago....
she should have had it wiped out...like most people do

Yeah but you didn't bs the government.

posted on Oct, 3 2018 @ 02:29 PM
link   

So, you've never had a traffic ticket or car crash? Doesn't mean that Kavanaugh didn't physically accost her.

link   

So, you've never had a traffic ticket or car crash? Doesn't mean that Kavanaugh didn't physically accost her.

link   

link   

posted on Oct, 3 2018 @ 02:42 PM
link   
a reply to: cfnyaami

Did you angrily hit the enter button 5 times? I know how you feel. None of this making any sense and we don't know who is playing what game anymore. All of this is very disturbing and I suspect, as many do, enough blame for both sides of the aisle. It is enough for someone to want to totally pull out-we know, at least ATSers do, the elections are rigged anyway-so, no stretch to expect someone's legal record is rigged, too.

posted on Oct, 3 2018 @ 03:51 PM
link   
they scrutinized kavanaughs yearbooks but scrubbed hers from the internet, scrubbed her criminal record, what else did they scrub?

posted on Oct, 3 2018 @ 04:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: cfnyaami

Have you seen some actual proof or found a witness to back up her story? Because she has done neither.

But you knew that didn't ya?

posted on Oct, 3 2018 @ 04:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: Justso
a reply to: cfnyaami

Did you angrily hit the enter button 5 times? I know how you feel. None of this making any sense and we don't know who is playing what game anymore. All of this is very disturbing and I suspect, as many do, enough blame for both sides of the aisle. It is enough for someone to want to totally pull out-we know, at least ATSers do, the elections are rigged anyway-so, no stretch to expect someone's legal record is rigged, too.

How is there blame for both sides?

The Republicans have nothing but validate this woman and bend over backwards to accomadate her.

The Democrats on the hand have sprung surprises, made outrageous demands, stonewalled the investigators, unleashed their media lapdogs to smear Kav without one shred of evidence. The accuser has provided NOTHING. Except that she has a vagina and must be relieved or you are a rape supporting, misogynist bent on attacking her.

To claim that both sides deserve blame is an idiotic statement and bears absolutely no connection to reality.

There is plenty of blame to be handed out yes. But only to Ford, ChiFi, Booker, Blumenthal and the sycophantic media.

And it all started with the Democrats sitting in this info for a an 11th hour surprise when they could have took it to the committee and had the whole process done confidentially.

Of course if they did that they wouldn't be able to stoke the emotions of all the brain dead cattle on the left,which they are using to validate this entire process.

What a joke to even claim that the Republicans bear any blame for this nonsense. They've done everything by the book, right down to hiring a 3rd party woman to question the accuser so she didnt get her fee fees hurt. And yet the Democrats would not extend the same courtesy to Kavanaugh.

What a farce.

posted on Oct, 3 2018 @ 05:00 PM
link   

Why does her age say 51

DOB 1966
YR Filed 1985

Age should be 19 ----- How old is she today? 51

posted on Oct, 3 2018 @ 05:00 PM
link   
I don't know Ford or Kavanaugh. What I do know is that several democrat senators vowed to stop Trump's nominee at all costs and by any means necessary... and I don't see them trying anything else to stop him.

The promise was a dog whistle to their followers letting them know that they're willing to play dirty.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join