It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Republicans need to move on from Kavanaugh

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 3 2018 @ 01:07 PM
link   
a reply to: Phage

What was the book?

:-)

link   
a reply to: underwerks

Your claims are meaningless. Feel free to source anything specific.

link   
a reply to: BlackJackal

Showing a propensity toward conspiracy theories, showing political bias and lying are real good reasons why he should move on. I hope the dumb bastard looses the job he has not. He doesnt deserve to be a judge of anything but a drinking game.

posted on Oct, 3 2018 @ 01:10 PM
link   
a reply to: Phage

Hes nothing but treble.

🌽 I know.....

posted on Oct, 3 2018 @ 01:11 PM
link   
a reply to: underpass61

Why are women protesters always fat and ugly?

link   

Because “owning the libs” takes precedence over everything else. Over country, over law, over everything.

No actually the libs owned themselves when they stayed home for the 2016 elections.
There is a reason the gop has a majority in both houses and the executive branch.
They were put there to make sure the upcoming scotus vacancies were filled by the will of the voters.
Now that it is happening the dems are losing their minds.
Its not hate, you just are salty about the results. Run better candidates.

Wait until RGB retires.
Trump will replace her as well.

link   
a reply to: JinMI

He came out swinging who are you kidding.

link   

originally posted by: Creep Thumper
a reply to: underpass61

Why are women protesters always fat and ugly?

Probably has something to do with projection from you I'd wager.

posted on Oct, 3 2018 @ 01:12 PM
link   
a reply to: shooterbrody

You mean when the Russians showed up on the other side.
Yes you do.
Yes you do.

posted on Oct, 3 2018 @ 01:13 PM
link   
a reply to: Wayfarer

Remember, SC is not about analyzing/understanding the law, its about sticking it to the libs!

Perhaps you do not agree with the will of the voters?
Perhaps the dems should run better candidates?

posted on Oct, 3 2018 @ 01:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: OccamsRazor04

Your claims are meaningless. Feel free to source anything specific.

Sooo... no answer? Lol.

Kavanaughs judicial record is easily searchable and I assumed everyone had actually looked at who Kavanaugh is before forming their opinions.

I guess not.

Actually, I’m not even sure why I expected an answer. It seems hoping people know what they’re talking about these days is asking a little too much.

posted on Oct, 3 2018 @ 01:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: OccamsRazor04

originally posted by: Agree2Disagree

I dont agree with all his rulings, but again...not everyone is going to agree about something. I mean, I disagree with the judge that put me in a 6 month SATOP class for blowing a 0.01% on my breathalyzer at age 17...but disagreeing is okay. It doesnt mean someone is unfit just because you disagree.

A2D

Rulings are not about what you think should be, it's about what the law says. I haven't seen any rulings yet that I disagree with his logic on why he ruled.

Which is exactly why I think he'd be a good judge. It's not about what I think or if I disagree. It's about the law. Lol

A2D

posted on Oct, 3 2018 @ 01:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
a reply to: shooterbrody

You mean when the Russians showed up on the other side.
Yes you do.
Yes you do.

oh enter the amateur augur
seems your spellcasting abilities are off today as I in no way meant what you posted
nice attempt soothsaying hobbiest

posted on Oct, 3 2018 @ 01:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: shooterbrody

Because “owning the libs” takes precedence over everything else. Over country, over law, over everything.

No actually the libs owned themselves when they stayed home for the 2016 elections.
There is a reason the gop has a majority in both houses and the executive branch.
They were put there to make sure the upcoming scotus vacancies were filled by the will of the voters.
Now that it is happening the dems are losing their minds.
Its not hate, you just are salty about the results. Run better candidates.

Wait until RGB retires.
Trump will replace her as well.

So basically owning the libs?

Lmao. You can try to frame it a hundred different ways if you want, it doesn’t change what it is.

Your entire political system of belief is based on what you are against. And thus will not survive. As long as you guys have no other platform than what you hate, you don’t really have anything.

And that’s the cold shower truth.

posted on Oct, 3 2018 @ 01:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: shooterbrody

Remember, SC is not about analyzing/understanding the law, its about sticking it to the libs!

Perhaps you do not agree with the will of the voters?
Perhaps the dems should run better candidates?

Uh, well I don't agree with the will of the voters who agree 100% with Trump and his picks, sure, though I'm sure you are aware that are folks who voted Trump who aren't necessarily happy either.

Second, you're absolutely right, I agree 100% the Dem's need better candidates (though I think you and I may disagree on what those candidates would look like). I'm volunteering locally for candidates in my area and working to get involved, so I'm fully behind getting off my ass to work on getting the right leadership up for the next elections.

link   

Just admit you dont want Kavanaugh because his interpretation of the constitution doesnt align with your interpretation.

A2D

link   
You seem cranky.....is it because you are tired???

posted on Oct, 3 2018 @ 01:24 PM
link   

I'm volunteering locally for candidates in my area and working to get involved, so I'm fully behind getting off my ass to work on getting the right leadership up for the next elections.

That is all anyone can do, and I applaud you for it.

posted on Oct, 3 2018 @ 01:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: Agree2Disagree

Just admit you dont want Kavanaugh because his interpretation of the constitution doesnt align with your interpretation.

A2D

Well, I haven't met really anybody (Conservative/Liberal/Trump Supporter, Libertarian, etc) that thinks the President should be immune to any and all criminal prosecution. That stance is so far out that even Trump supporters I talk to about it sheepishly shrug their shoulders and admit the only reason for someone to like that position is if they're committing crimes in the presidency.

posted on Oct, 3 2018 @ 01:29 PM
link   

So again, you dont want Kavanaugh because you disagree with him. It has nothing to do with his performance or fitness as a judge.....

A2D

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join