It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Republicans need to move on from Kavanaugh

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 3 2018 @ 03:10 AM
link   
a reply to: Breakthestreak

I'm a registered Libertarian.

I live in Hawaii. My vote really doesn't matter here. But I haven't missed one since I don't know when.

It's not the party, it's the people elected. And I've only seen the bottom of the barrel get closer and closer since I started paying attention.

There have been a few surprises on the way. But fewer and farther between. I thought I might be surprised by Trump. That he might rattle the Republicans enough to get back to what they might have been.

I was wrong.

edit on 10/3/2018 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 3 2018 @ 03:12 AM
link   
a reply to: ignorant_ape

Amazingly, noone has ever accused Donald Trump of being a racist, a fascist, a bigot or almost every other name he's been called in the last 3 years. Becuase he's not. Neither is Big Kav guilty of 'poor demeanor'. Seemed like pretty normal reactions for a human who was NOT sitting at the Judge's bench judging people but instead was reacting to false gang-rape allegations.

Luckily for the entire world though, EVERY citizen knows this and I imagine that this November, many dems will be 'screaming at the sky' and misspelling his name in protest.

posted on Oct, 3 2018 @ 03:14 AM
link   

Amazingly, noone has ever accused Donald Trump of being a racist, a fascist, a bigot or almost every other name he's been called in the last 3 years.

That is a semantically self cancelling statement.
Null, and void.

posted on Oct, 3 2018 @ 03:15 AM
link   
a reply to: Phage

Yeah he wasn't what I was hoping for but he's come closer to the mark than any before him, in my lifetime anyway.

I just don't understand how the alternative is even tolerated. Insanity and madness and spite can not be allowed to guide our leaders.

He may a bit of a buffoon but I do believe he's trying to make a better world and not intentionally, underhandedly, corruptly operating away with devious little schemes to subvert the will of the people.

posted on Oct, 3 2018 @ 03:17 AM
link   

C'mon though. You could tell what I meant to say there. I'm no linguist (if that's even the correct word there).

He was never accused of these things before he ran against the fuhrer. Now suddenly, he's a woman hater.

posted on Oct, 3 2018 @ 03:23 AM
link   

He was never accused of these things

Are you sure about that?

posted on Oct, 3 2018 @ 03:30 AM
link   

Yeah. Pretty sure man.

I never heard him accused of racism. Woman-hating or white supremacy. Did you?

He may be a lot of things but he's definitely not what CNN says he is.

posted on Oct, 3 2018 @ 03:33 AM
link   
a reply to: BlackJackal

They'll be moving on after this week. There are elections to focus on WINNING next month.

posted on Oct, 3 2018 @ 03:33 AM
link   

newsone.com...

posted on Oct, 3 2018 @ 03:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: Phage

newsone.com...

How does this deflection to Trump have anything to do with the actual nomination of Kav?

Just curious?

I mean if were going to do that, we can bring up Trumps Ellis Island reward, and praise from minority groups for what hes done for inner cities.......the fact that hes met with those groups and people like Elaveda King (sp) the niece of Martin Luther King Jr, etc etc etc........

I keep having to say this.......because im not a huge Trump supporter, but you guys are just leveling the most ridiculous claims about racism againstTrump when theres so much to say hes not.......

Good god..........stop being spoon fed and do the research.........

Other than that, how bout not trying to deflect the whole thread and stick to the topic
edit on 10/3/2018 by ManBehindTheMask because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 3 2018 @ 03:37 AM
link   
a reply to: ManBehindTheMask

Kavanaugh? Nothing in particular.

I was asked a question. I responded to it. Keep up.

posted on Oct, 3 2018 @ 03:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: Phage

Kavanaugh? Nothing in particular.

I was asked a question. I responded to it. Keep up.

It was referring to both posters............that deflected from the subject.....shrink your head a bit boss

posted on Oct, 3 2018 @ 03:41 AM
link   

Ah.

Perhaps I was misled because you quoted my post.

posted on Oct, 3 2018 @ 03:43 AM
link   

Ah yes, sorry I do remember that being brought up once when he was doing the Celebrity Apprentice shows.

What a disgusting bigot, he must be impeached at all costs.

I was wrong. But can I put it another way then? Ever since I've known of him, since maybe early 80's for me (I was too young in the 70's) his "reputation" has NEVER been "racist" or "woma-hater" or "nazi fascist bigot". Surely you agree that this "reputation" was given to him the very second he opposed the fuhrer?

posted on Oct, 3 2018 @ 03:45 AM
link   

Surely you agree that this "reputation" was given to him the very second he opposed the fuhrer?

You mean Obama? And that birther crap?

I never paid much attention.

Why did you?

posted on Oct, 3 2018 @ 03:46 AM
link   
Yeah sorry.

Strayed off topic.

I don't think Big Kav has anything to worry about. I believe he's going to be voted onto that bench. I believe the midterms belong to the republicans and IF the President runs in 2020 I believ he'll do another term.

But if I'm wrong, everything that's happened in the last two years will be reversed.

posted on Oct, 3 2018 @ 03:46 AM
link   

But if I'm wrong, everything that's happened in the last two years will be reversed.

Eventually.

Life keeps going 'round in circles.

posted on Oct, 3 2018 @ 03:47 AM
link   

Touche

(for the obama one)

edit on 3 10 2018 by Breakthestreak because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 3 2018 @ 03:50 AM
link   

Yeah but that's called a "RUT".

Progress should take precident. Nobody wants to go in circles.

posted on Oct, 3 2018 @ 03:50 AM
link   

Progress should take precident.

What a wonderful oxymoron. I'll have to remember that.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join