It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump goes all in...Destroys Blasey Ford to Cheering Crowd

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 3 2018 @ 02:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: Muninn

originally posted by: Sillyolme
a reply to: Vasa Croe

She cant be discredited because this really happened to her and Kavanaugh is a drunk and a rapist.

Why, because you said so?

Remember that time when i was a child you were suppose to watch me but we know what you did to me.

The above maybe true because we all have seen posts where you have admitted to hanging at the vfw getting tipsy.

I’m so sorry for what Ol’ Silly did to you... it’s vile and shameful... but at least you know your accusation won’t be seen... what with the tears and stomping out the door that hopefully didn’t hit where the Good Lord split... 😜👍

posted on Oct, 3 2018 @ 02:17 PM
link   
a reply to: OtherSideOfTheCoin

I am constantly amazed how many fairly educated people can continue to support him.

The guy behaves like a cult leader and his followers are apparently brainwashed where they either turn a blind eye to his transgressions or simply claim they are fake news.

If a Democrat behaved like this, the right would loose their minds.

posted on Oct, 3 2018 @ 02:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: Carcharadon

originally posted by: angeldoll
There is something I find very disturbing about an adult 'mocking people". It's so childlike, but even most kids by six or seven know not to do it. They don't do it initially because their parents teach them not to, and then later on, they figure out the reason. Some people never develop the capacity to figure these things out. It's quite sick.

So this behavior is nothing to praise, emulate, laugh at, or be proud of. It's actually quite shameful and an embarrassment to this office.

And I'm 100% certain you felt the same way when Obama mocked Republican voters right? Right?

Yeah right.

Fake moral outrage is fake.

I bet he laughed when Obama said he went bowling and bowled so bad a Special Olympics kid could have beat his score.

link   
a reply to: SwissMarked

I'm giving myself 10 more years or so to let it really impact my life before I go to the authorities.

link   
a reply to: jrod

Yawn. Sorry your playbook failed. You don't get to win after you are caught trying to cheat just because you kick and scream.

posted on Oct, 3 2018 @ 02:22 PM
link   
a reply to: OccamsRazor04

WTF does that mean?

I am a registered republican...not some angry Hillary follower.

Trump actions are deplorable. How can so many be blind to this?

link   

originally posted by: OtherSideOfTheCoin
Why can't he keep his mouth shut.

His own reputation for being sleazy is already well established and now he is "destroying" a women who lets face it, may very well have been the victim of a sexual assault and he turns round and does this.

Politically stuff like this is exactly why he gets such a hard time from the media, its not difficult, all he has to do is say he is going to hold off on further comments until the FBI finish their probe.

Nah, she's been lying over and over. If she's been sexually assaulted, she lied about everything it caused her personally. She wanted a big house with two escape doors in case she got assaulted again, so she was claustrophobic, yet lived in a 500 sq ft apartment with one door. She was afraid to fly, but she always flies. She's never coached anyone on a polygraph test, but she coached her friend on how to pass one. List goes on. You support a liar and point your finger at others to call them liars. Your credibility is as high as Ford's.

link   

originally posted by: Muninn

I'm giving myself 10 more years or so to let it really impact my life before I go to the authorities.

Sounds like a solid plan... wait until the PTSD sets in real nice and good like... don’t do anything before you need to have a second front door out in your house... and can’t fly anywhere ever unless it’s for vacation or business or to visit family... 😜👍

posted on Oct, 3 2018 @ 02:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: LSU2018
a reply to: angeldoll

I'm willing to bet you don't have one issue about an entire political party trying to destroy a man's life simply because they don't like his politics though. Amirite? I mean, you hate childishness and all.

I believe the FBI will find this investigation 'unfounded' just like they did with Anita Hill's, and furthermore BK will be confirmed just like Clarence Thomas was.

btw, if he's guilty of this, or perjuring himself, he's ruined his own life. I didn't have anything to do with it.

See ya.

posted on Oct, 3 2018 @ 02:23 PM
link   
a reply to: Grambler

Hang on.....

Do we agree with each other on something....?

Posts like this are why I regard you as one of the more interesting members of ATS whose posts tend to be more supportive of Trump.

posted on Oct, 3 2018 @ 02:24 PM
link   
a reply to: LSU2018

You support a liar

....and you don't?

Also I never said I believe her or not.
edit on 3-10-2018 by OtherSideOfTheCoin because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 3 2018 @ 02:24 PM
link   

a reply to: Carcharadon

Fake moral outrage is fake.

Nothing "fake" about it. ..... you can't see that, apparently. Sorry about that.
This one, this single one video I posted, was the answer to the question for me, is trump 'fit' to be president.

The economy, jobs, unemployment, stock market, trade, etc are all reasons why he is.

posted on Oct, 3 2018 @ 02:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: OccamsRazor04
a reply to: angeldoll

No one voted for Trump because of his sunny disposition, they voted for him to fix America and get stuff done. He is doing that.

Is he doing that? In my view no. He's brought shame to the WH and our country and has made us all look like fools.

You asked. : P

Or course, if money is all you care about (sadly) and you're making a bundle in the stock market along with the other millionaires, and find you don't really care about anything else, then congrats. You got what you wanted.

I'm a middle class taxpayer and I've never been better off. Have zero to do with the stock market, too. All I care about is my family and their well being and right now it's the best it's ever been. I got what I wanted so explain that. I'll wait. . . . . .

posted on Oct, 3 2018 @ 02:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: OtherSideOfTheCoin
a reply to: Grambler

Hang on.....

Do we agree with each other on something....?

Posts like this are why I regard you as one of the more interesting members of ATS whose posts tend to be more supportive of Trump.

I think we would agree on more than we would think if we actually met in real life

But yes you are right, I am damn interesting

posted on Oct, 3 2018 @ 02:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: jrod

I am constantly amazed how many fairly educated people can continue to support him.

The guy behaves like a cult leader and his followers are apparently brainwashed where they either turn a blind eye to his transgressions or simply claim they are fake news.

As I have said to many people it comes down to whether you value style or substance. Obama was all style but performed abysmally. Trump is crude, rude, and unpolished but he gets crap done - and done well.

All Trump was doing was stating the facts on why her credibility is weak. Somebody needs to say it, because the media sure won't. Guess what him saying it this way did get the media to cover it.

While the first reaction is to call him insensitive and rude, the second thought might very well be - you know he's right, her story isn't very credible.

edit on 3-10-2018 by proximo because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 3 2018 @ 02:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: OccamsRazor04

Is he doing that? In my view no.

None are so blind as he who will not see.

Yes, he is doing that. Stop watching CNN and you might just see it.

Latest huge win, NAFTA renegotiation where he forced fair trade that is a win for everyone.

Someone posted a meme earlier that showed a rat standing next to a piece of fresh cheese in a rat trap. The title said something to the effect of "Democrats are like rats. They're so focused on the fresh cheese that they never see the trap."

The best part about USMCA is that Trump finalized it all while the democrats had tunnel vision on Kavanaugh. I seriously wonder if they even know about the USMCA yet. Normally they'd be erratic over something Trump did.

posted on Oct, 3 2018 @ 02:34 PM
link   
The latest.

They don't care.

posted on Oct, 3 2018 @ 02:34 PM
link   

Ol Silly stamped her pajama clad foot and stomped out.

posted on Oct, 3 2018 @ 02:36 PM
link   

If a democrat behaved like this he says...

Do you watch tv or pay attention?

posted on Oct, 3 2018 @ 02:38 PM
link   

a reply to: OccamsRazor04

WTF does that mean?

I am a registered republican...not some angry Hillary follower.

Trump actions are deplorable. How can so many be blind to this?

You sound like a RINO to me. Trump has done plenty of things to make this country better and more comfortable. How can YOU be blind to that?

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join