It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump goes all in...Destroys Blasey Ford to Cheering Crowd

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 3 2018 @ 01:27 PM
link   
Eh, I think Trumps reaction is in poor taste given his position, but that's just me. I think anyone in such a visible position of power should have more decorum, but Trump is who he is and decorum/diplomacy is not on his list of traits. Expecting it from him is pointless.

Regardless, I watched an interesting video that interpreted her body language during her testimony and I do have some serious doubts as to her story. She knows no details. Can't give anything but generic responses that sound like she's just drawing from things she's heard or read. That to me is a huge red flag.

When this happened to me at around 8, I can tell you where the sun was in the sky at the park that day. The weather, the color of the puppy I was playing with at the park (black with white front paws and some white spots on his face,) the exact tree and restroom building that was nearby and I can describe both (dark brown wood siding with brick red trim. and the entrance was under a little porch. The tree had low forked branches that were awesome for climbing pretty high.) That building and tree are still there. One of the boys had a black AC/DC t-shirt. I can see the logo as I stared at him. I remember vividly like snapshots of time after 40 years. Those are engraved just like the details of other times as I grew up.

Much I've lost to memory over the years, good and bad, but the memories of days when really awful things happened, those memories are clear. Too clear in some cases and can draw out some serious anxiety if I draw on them too much.

Maybe something did happen to her. I think most women can look back and remember instances where something sexual happened to them that definitely should not in a decent world. It's just that her testimony felt too generic and lacking like she was just reading rote from a handbook somewhere.
edit on 10/3/2018 by Subrosabelow because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 3 2018 @ 01:35 PM
link   
There is something I find very disturbing about an adult 'mocking people". It's so childlike, but even most kids by six or seven know not to do it. They don't do it initially because their parents teach them not to, and then later on, they figure out the reason. Some people never develop the capacity to figure these things out. It's quite sick.

So this behavior is nothing to praise, emulate, laugh at, or be proud of. It's actually quite shameful and an embarrassment to this office.

posted on Oct, 3 2018 @ 01:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
a reply to: Vasa Croe

I cant believe someone had the nerve to actually start this thread.
WOW. Think you know people. Think you think people are inwardly really decent people and them bam...

This is why I have stayed away from this place. Its ripe with nastiness and I dont want to catch anything.
Anyone who agrees with this should be thoroughly ashamed of themselves.

D o NOT ReplY To THiS pOsT. I will never see it.

This is disgusting.

I must admit, I'm torn. I can't decide if Trumps take on Ford's testimony was more or less entertaining than his comments about Elizabeth Warren (Pocahontas) being considered conservative among the far left and begging for her to run for president.

posted on Oct, 3 2018 @ 01:44 PM
link   
a reply to: angeldoll

No one voted for Trump because of his sunny disposition, they voted for him to fix America and get stuff done. He is doing that.

posted on Oct, 3 2018 @ 01:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: angeldoll
There is something I find very disturbing about an adult 'mocking people". It's so childlike, but even most kids by six or seven know not to do it. They don't do it initially because their parents teach them not to, and then later on, they figure out the reason. Some people never develop the capacity to figure these things out. It's quite sick.

So this behavior is nothing to praise, emulate, laugh at, or be proud of. It's actually quite shameful and an embarrassment to this office.

And I'm 100% certain you felt the same way when Obama mocked Republican voters right? Right?

Yeah right.

Fake moral outrage is fake.

posted on Oct, 3 2018 @ 01:51 PM
link   
a reply to: Carcharadon

I am surprised you put down your bible and your gun long enough to type that.

posted on Oct, 3 2018 @ 01:54 PM
link   
Why can't he keep his mouth shut.

His own reputation for being sleazy is already well established and now he is "destroying" a women who lets face it, may very well have been the victim of a sexual assault and he turns round and does this.

Politically stuff like this is exactly why he gets such a hard time from the media, its not difficult, all he has to do is say he is going to hold off on further comments until the FBI finish their probe.

posted on Oct, 3 2018 @ 01:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: Carcharadon

And I'm 100% certain you felt the same way when Obama mocked Republican voters right? Right?

Yeah right.

Or when that other Presidential candidate called all Trump supporters deplorables.....

posted on Oct, 3 2018 @ 01:58 PM
link   

I cant believe someone had the nerve to actually start this thread.
WOW. Think you know people. Think you think people are inwardly really decent people and them bam...

This is why I have stayed away from this place. Its ripe with nastiness and I dont want to catch anything.
Anyone who agrees with this should be thoroughly ashamed of themselves.

D o NOT ReplY To THiS pOsT. I will never see it.

This is disgusting.

I'll reply, because I know you'll see it.

This place isn't ripe with nastiness. It's ripe with people who aren't controlled by the plantation owners on the left. Get out of line, you get thrown to the wolves or under a bus. Sometimes you'll get thrown under a bus just for your failures like Ford will be once this nomination goes through and her pity play fades to white. This is your party and many people have tossed it out to go to the center because you people are too radical for the normal American.

You made this bed, now you'll have to wallow in it.

posted on Oct, 3 2018 @ 02:00 PM
link   
a reply to: OtherSideOfTheCoin

The FBI has finished it. The only one who has had their life try to be ruined for political purposes is Kavanaugh.

posted on Oct, 3 2018 @ 02:06 PM
link   

She cant be discredited because this really happened to her and Kavanaugh is a drunk and a rapist.

Why, because you said so?

Remember that time when i was a child you were suppose to watch me but we know what you did to me.

The above maybe true because we all have seen posts where you have admitted to hanging at the vfw getting tipsy.

posted on Oct, 3 2018 @ 02:06 PM
link   
a reply to: Carcharadon

Nothing "fake" about it. ..... you can't see that, apparently. Sorry about that.
This one, this single one video I posted, was the answer to the question for me, is trump 'fit' to be president.

posted on Oct, 3 2018 @ 02:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: OccamsRazor04

The FBI has finished it. The only one who has had their life try to be ruined for political purposes is Kavanaugh.

She is just mad because her last thread bombed.

posted on Oct, 3 2018 @ 02:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: OtherSideOfTheCoin

His own reputation for being sleazy is already well established and now he is "destroying" a women who lets face it, may very well have been the victim of a sexual assault and he turns round and does this.

Let's look at this for a moment. "May have been" isn't "proven that she was" by any stretch. Let's follow the American way and bestow innocence to the accused until proven guilty. While we're doing that, what if the FBI investigation fails to support her story? (and, believe me, the POTUS would have immediate access to how that investigation has been going. The fact that he impugned her story last night is a good indication that the FBI found nothing to support her accusation or the accusations of the other woman.) Doesn't a person who fabricates accusations targeting an innocent man deserve to be "destroyed?"

At what point in all of this can the public stop treating her like a cracked porceline doll and call her out for lying? Because this is an accusation of sexual assault, are we expected to treat her like a victim even absent evidence that her story is true? I don't get this... if someone lies to smear another person who has done no wrong, it seems to me that they are deserving of scorn, attack, and their reputation should be destroyed as their lies intended to destroy the good reputation of their victim. Let's not split hairs here, either, if the FBI found no evidence Ford's been truthful, Kavanaugh is the victim here. A victim of false sexual allegation abuse and assault.

link   

Why can't he keep his mouth shut.

Why should he?
It is his nomination that is at issue.

Perhaps because she was not a victim of a sexual assault and the fbi has uncovered proof of such?

Politically stuff like this is exactly why he gets such a hard time from the media, its not difficult, all he has to do is say he is going to hold off on further comments until the FBI finish their probe.

You have evidence that they have not?

link   

originally posted by: OccamsRazor04

No one voted for Trump because of his sunny disposition, they voted for him to fix America and get stuff done. He is doing that.

Is he doing that? In my view no. He's brought shame to the WH and our country and has made us all look like fools.

You asked. : P

Or course, if money is all you care about (sadly) and you're making a bundle in the stock market along with the other millionaires, and find you don't really care about anything else, then congrats. You got what you wanted.

posted on Oct, 3 2018 @ 02:10 PM
link   

...and you saw how much your vote against him mattered in 2016. Nothing has changed in that regard.

posted on Oct, 3 2018 @ 02:11 PM
link   
So my take on this is as follows.

1. Trump shouldnt have done it.

Not just because its amoral to make fun of someone who may be a victim if you arent totally sure, but because this strategically takes away from the fact that the stories of ford and the others are seemingly not going to be corroborated by the fbi.

I dint think it was a vicious attack, but slightly in bad taste and I wouldnt have done it.

2. Trump probably feels the need to public call her qiestion into doubt because the media wont do it.

3. The medias and other reaction to this story shows their hypocrisy. They have deemd kavanaugh guilty, called him horrible names, made fun of him and even his family on occasion, and even used his guilt (iin their minds) to justify attacking an entire racial and gender group.

AAnd meanwhile, where was flake, murkowski, and all of the others to decry this? The same people who have been so flippant and vicous toward kavanaugh are now acting above the fray as they scold trump behavior toward ford.

And i am not just talking about media people, democratic senators are doing this as well.

Apparently its ok for them to call kavanaugh evil, a gang rapist, say he shouldnt have be given the presumption of innocence, and make fun of his defense.

But trump isnt allowed to even slightly mock fords story.

Ask yourself what is worse; trump slight mocking fords statments about remembering only having one beer and forgetting other details, or outright callng her a liar and monster like the dems have done to kavanaugh.

So excuse me if I find their grandstanding on this issue with their media pals to be worthless.

posted on Oct, 3 2018 @ 02:13 PM
link   

Is he doing that? In my view no.

None are so blind as he who will not see.

Yes, he is doing that. Stop watching CNN and you might just see it.

Latest huge win, NAFTA renegotiation where he forced fair trade that is a win for everyone.

posted on Oct, 3 2018 @ 02:15 PM
link   

I'm willing to bet you don't have one issue about an entire political party trying to destroy a man's life simply because they don't like his politics though. Amirite? I mean, you hate childishness and all.

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join